Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (89056 Views)

Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:19am On May 01, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Being
sprung for someone is when their name doesn't stay off your mind for more than a few minutes; when you feel like you couldn't live without them; when it seems that everything you do, you do for them. When you're sprung, you're stuck on one person; suddenly, no one seems to matter quite as much as they do

You omitted this part:
When you're so infatuated with one person that you feel almost as though you're in love with them, yet you can't quite define it as love. Being
sprung for someone is when their name doesn't stay off your mind for more than a few minutes; when you feel like you couldn't live without them; when it seems that everything you do, you do for them. When you're sprung, you're stuck on one person; suddenly, no one seems to matter quite as much as they do
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by ollah2: 5:33am On May 01, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Being

Eyan T Pain

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 5:34am On May 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This jazz strong o. Make the girl connect me with her native doctor sad Na beg I dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2018
Davido is owing someone 60 million

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by fosachens: 5:44am On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by LivelyB: 5:48am On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kesikeller:
that one no even concern me.

my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 6:17am On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Una go soon commit suicide on top dia matter.

Ndi asai

You Igbos are too tribalistic . Because Chioma is IBO now ppl can't air their views again.

Smh
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2018
this chioma is a very very lucky girl
congratulations to davido for finally finding someone he can truly love
let haters continue typing rubbish all over the social media while chioma continue getting richer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:42am On May 01, 2018
I noticed that Yoruba men don't appreciate Yoruba women...something must be terribly wrong with the Yoruba women

Didn't you see David
Banky W
Akure governor

And a whole lot....even the Ooni dumped Yoruba ladies for a Benin one

Yoruba women must learn how to upgrade ...if their men don't appreciate them, na Igbo or hausa wan do am

Been baby mama up and down wouldn't help
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:44am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
cool

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2018
vizkiz:
And I was feeling like a star after taking my girlfriend on a date at an expensive restaurant and gifting her a necklace.

I ain't shìt... cry

By the way.

See inferiority, common be proud of what you can offer, if your girl ain't satisfied with what you can offer, please abort mission.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Bane2020: 6:49am On May 01, 2018
Who no like better thing... Igbo girls are keepers... there's absolutely nothing of worth in an average Yoruba girl, little wonder majority of their marriages don't last with their men sleeping around.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Espada10: 6:58am On May 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I just hope the chioma is a virgin because i dey quickly vex angry

Seriously, I heard davido met her a virgin ..and that is even what is keeping him to her not even food.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Being

Abeg forget grammar. lolz. One thing is certain as daylight, its impossible for Davido to settle for just one lady.

The relationship won't last. 2 years from now and its another lady in Davido's life.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by darlingnuel(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
But i thought this Davido have baby mama + plus kids? What the heck is he doing with another girlfriend?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This jazz strong o. Make the girl connect me with her native doctor sad Na beg I dey beg.

To you, every good thing is Jazz. You are finished!

So, a star can't fall in love again?

You re just being jealous.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=LivelyB post=67172655] grin grin grin grin

embarassed
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2018
Why would some fools always attribute Jazz to this, because Davido fell in love.

Who is Davido afterall?

A music star?

so, Mark Zuckerberg, a billionnaire in dollars, his own wife also used Jazz on him?

Nigerians and Africans, we need to upgrade our thinking pattern.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:20am On May 01, 2018
Chioma’s babalawo right now...

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2018
I just dey fear for our ladies,now mad girls go soon plenty for street. see,if u r a lady n after seeing davido hyping him bae, ur mind now don dey tell u to go visit dat babalawo make u take nack d bobo jass,i abeg no go. d jass wey work for chioma,fit no work for u o.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by miracle956: 7:26am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
And my bf is here sending me 100naira airtime
there are somethings ur bf will give DAT davido won't give chioma
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by nsidible(f): 7:27am On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Melian(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry

Yes. Your sister is first in line.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by melody91: 7:42am On May 01, 2018
obynno7:
Igbo amaka
lol ..na achievement? wayre
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2018
Happy Birthday Chioma
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by gfreymom302: 7:44am On May 01, 2018
Like Cardi B may be her thing the glitter like gold and feel like a lake and Davido wanna swim with his face ok and she let him do what he want and Davido bought her a porche...
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by jke001: 7:52am On May 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
How funny it could get!!!davido bought a Bentley bentayga since January 31,I am yet to see him using it!!!All for the gram!!!If you know u know
For your information.. He just shipped it to Nigeria.. He was using it in USA
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Abumadea: 7:58am On May 01, 2018
obynno7:
Igbo amaka

You people won't call Davido skull miner now that he's spending an Igbo girl.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by firo08(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
And my bf is here sending me 100naira airtime
Funny you.. don't worry soon he gonna buy you G-wagon
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by austyn0(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2018
#THECHEFCHI#.... Could this be the major reason he is hanging onto her?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2018
So what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.