Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (11699 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by clive2u(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2018
daben1:
you're celebrating 100 likes? Me wey i get 500+ nko, wetin make i do?
the young shall grow
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by clive2u(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2018
dcosmosboy:
[color=#006600][/color] Is there any payment made when ppl like ur post or comments? curious to knw

if we could celebrate bbnaija without gaining anything then i wil celebrate my likes o
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
i don't understand your statement,....... Is 10 minutes too much?what about all those people that last up to an hour, are they not humans?

It is impossible to stay 1hr even with drugs. Haba
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by domdan13(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

They all have their own priorities...

Some last a whole day. You can also do same. Lol
angry angry
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by emmchi(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
Less than 10mins? Are u just warming up? Like seriously, u just hurting her cuz she has not started feeling u inside of her and u done.u need tp really improve on ur performance.
Relax ur mind
Is she sumone u enjoy avin s@x with? If not, think of dat particular person weneva u doing it.
D environment shld b relaxing nd comfortable;music playing
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by egworlordor(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
Let her thrust you, let's see how long she will last... u have an ashawo for a babe

1 Like

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Kingsley10000: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
fp material
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by agbonkamen(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2018
daben1:
you're celebrating 100 likes? Me wey i get 500+ nko, wetin make i do?
enemy of progress grin grin grin

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2018
biacan come an advice op oocheesy
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by biacan(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
biacan come an advice op oocheesy
A good sex should be one and half hour....... better find solution for this mess if you don't want her to start cheating on you...... can't imagine myself in that kind of low sex...... me wey 30minites is just starting cheesy I can't stand a low sperm count man..... biko

2 Likes

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by daben1(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
enemy of progress grin grin grin
lol. I'm not o
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by dasparrow: 5:07pm On May 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
After sex this morning with my girlfriend, she thinks it was a short time.
I am seriously embarrassed since it was our first time and I feel terrible that I can't last more than 9.5mins (I checked the time I started thrusting)cry , tho my doctor says its ok,I still feel bad!

Is 9mins not OK? cry
Are there natural ways I increase latency time at least to 20minutes? Cos I don't want to take drugs and i am going into depression . cry

You should change your name to SATANBOIY since you are busy doing the bidding of Satan your master by being a bloody fornicator. Stop fornicating and fear God.

You are not even ashamed of yourself coming here to brag about your sex escapades. Who cares if you last 9 minutes or 20 minutes during sex? If you don't stop fornicating or go and get married, erectile dysfunction will be the next problem you will be dealing with.

God can make that bloody Nigerian dick of yours never have an erection again until you are legally married. Silly fuckboi!
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Kingsley1000(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
dasparrow:

You should change your name to SATANBOIY since you are busy doing the bidding of Satan your master by being a bloody fornicator. Stop fornicating and fear God.

You are not even ashamed of yourself coming here to brag about your sex escapades. Who cares if you last 9 minutes or 20 minutes during sex? If you don't stop fornicating or go and get married, erectile dysfunction will be the next problem you will be dealing with.

God can make that bloody Nigerian dick of yours never have an erection again until you are legally married. Silly fuckboi!
Sinners judge sinners for sinning differently...this is romance section.you probably should stick ur ass to religious section.bloody hypocrite!
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
If she doesn't want the 9 minutes stuff cool then try and increase it to 9 hours by drinking pap and cucumber tongue then you come and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by decub: 5:37pm On May 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I am seriously embarrassed since it was our first time and I feel terrible that I can't last more than 9.5mins (I checked the time I started thrusting)cry , tho my doctor says its ok,I still feel bad!

Is 9mins not OK? cry
Are there natural ways I increase latency time at least to 20minutes? Cos I don't want to take drugs and i am going into depression . cry
The reply my lodge mate gave to his girlfriend back then in was; baby, I wasn't writing an exam!

Make you for no die on top the matter!
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by 2eggs1goal: 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Jesus boy have pre marital sexx,
For the 9 min part run away from that girl cos ur own is sorry..

She go milk you dey.
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
so una use stop watch dey calculate the duration abi
He sets time before sex,this alone is a distraction,his mind will be there. I mean on how long he has gone or he's going,which makes him anxious, anxiety is a great cause of P.E
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 01, 2018
clive2u:

Meanwhile u people should celebrate me, got my milestone likes. Got to 100likes today on NL. Thank you Jesus, i want to dedicate it to my girlfrnd for always encouraging me
Men like you are giving their gf Porsche worth 45m, you're here dedicating worthless likes to her. grin grin grin
Better goan hustle and make real money and stop hustling for likes.
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by abbaapple: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
A good sex should be one and half hour....... better find solution for this mess if you don't want her to start cheating on you...... can't imagine myself in that kind of low sex...... me wey 30minites is just starting cheesy I can't stand a low sperm count man..... biko

angry

Did you just say one and half hour? Even if there is no light and is no fan Keep on deceiving urslef on the cyber spec lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by biacan(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2018
abbaapple:

angry

Did you just say one and half hour? Even if there is no light and is no fan Keep on deceiving urslef on the cyber spec lipsrsealed
You having a problem with what I said....? This is my life that's how I roll..... when something is worth doing I make sure I do them to my honest satisfaction...... cool
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by sunjongs(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2018
Increase your sextime with Goodman natural health product. Call 08034267956, nationwide delivery
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by sunjongs(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2018
Increase your staying power with Goodman natural health product. Call 08034267956, nationwide delivery
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Winifred468(f): 8:12pm On May 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

Is 9mins not OK? cry

Go into depression?
All because you cant last up to 10mins??
What the heck

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by abbaapple: 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
You having a problem with what I said....? This is my life that's how I roll..... when something is worth doing I make sure I do them to my honest satisfaction...... cool

Smh! You try then! If that should be the case i know the place have opened like NwaAmaikpe's auntys place then undecided
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by ranmoor: 9:22pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Mikano, take am easy... BTW, there is a quite diff btw quick evacuation and oligospermia (low sperm count. One has to do with ability to impregnate a lady while d other is a matter of how long u last in sex making

1 Like

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
op dat said 9 minutes is even too much 4 him na im u dey yarn one and half hours? grin grin

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Martin0(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:

op dat said 9 minutes is even too much 4 him na im u dey yarn one and half hours? grin grin

ur babe dey around oogrin
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 01, 2018
Martin0:

ur babe dey around oogrin
wich babe be dat one? cheesy
Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:

wich babe be dat one? cheesy

Na wa come nor go let them do you decimal 10:10 oo twoclans go dey imagine which other babe u talking about wey u nor go use ur brain know it her am talking about

1 Like

Re: Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa come nor go let them do you decimal 10:10 oo twoclans go dey imagine which other babe u talking about wey u nor go use ur brain know it her am talking about
i just wonder na wich babe u dey yarn about cheesy
oh Twoclans visit u?
greet her for me oo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is This? *photo* / What Will You Do / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.