Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party (7178 Views)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
and in north u are known as ritualists,2nd class citizens,skull miners,ashawos and conquered inyamuris
in the east,first class citizens are called almajiri,street beggars,barrow pushers,slaves to alhajis,dullards,terrorists,killers,unrepentant zombies,porverty stricken mofos,dirty frustrated vagabonds,ritual ingredients for alhajis,rapists,poorly educated rabbids,hunger stricken unity beggars.
smileysmiley

even your lord and saviour dul!ardin terrorist blood sucking gworo chewing Sudanese president said y'all northerners are poorly educated.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/most-of-the-youths-in-the-north-are-uneducated-or-school-dropouts-president-buhari.html
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 12:04pm On May 02, 2018
itstutsi I won't even argue with you I will only order you to polish my shoe and fetch water for me cos you are beneath my lowest priority.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
in the north,delusional primitive flat.heads women are known for prostitution and sleeping around with every tom,dick and harry for a living,ur women and mothers are regarded as whores,sluts,hookers and trashy promiscuous entity who only purpose is to serve sexual satisfaction,produce babies and be passed to the other person..u women are all over Europe being used as an object of satisfaction,all ur women have at least been into an ashawo business at a certain point ,ask ur female relatives,it's in ur DNA grin cheesy wink

and ur men who regard ur women as sexual object,to be used and discard at will..clusters of delusional skull miners,ritualist,robbers,419er,Yahoo Yahoo,smugglers,drug barons,attach by force

the pigdiot bleaching cownu is a coward just like ojukwu..he was jobless that's why he started the agitation to defraud delusional flat.heads,now that he has gotten money,he has run away after sacrificing 2m lives grin cheesy..i envy him grin

even ur elite second class citizen have come to reality concerning ur lineage

https://abacityblog.com/2017/02/nigeria-treats-igbos-as-second-class.html

https://newsbreakers.ng/nnamdi-kanu-calls-igbos-not-supporting-biafra-pigs/amp/

QueenSekxy:

in the east,first class citizens are called almajiri,street beggars,barrow pushers,slaves to alhajis,dullards,terrorists,killers,unrepentant zombies,porverty stricken mofos,dirty frustrated vagabonds,ritual ingredients for alhajis,rapists,poorly educated rabbids,hunger stricken unity beggars.
smileysmiley

even your lord and saviour dul!ardin terrorist blood sucking gworo chewing Sudanese president said y'all northerners are poorly educated.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/most-of-the-youths-in-the-north-are-uneducated-or-school-dropouts-president-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
hahahaha fine girl,I don't even have time for u,I rather order a more majured member of ur family who has been in the game for a longer time and more experienced to satisfy my friends and I sexual urge..that will help in keeping ur family business running
QueenSekxy:
itstutsi I won't even argue with you I will only order you to polish my shoe and fetch water for me cos you are beneath my lowest priority.

2 Likes

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahahaha fine girl,I don't even have time for u,I rather order a more majured member of ur family who has been in the game for a longer time and more experienced to satisfy my friends and I sexual urge..that will help in keeping ur family business running
You only need to kidnap a 6year old girl for your sexual gratification cos that's all you guys do after taking excess codeine.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
grin aboki pepper dem gangcheesy

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
in the north,delusional primitive flat.heads women are known for prostitution and sleeping around with every tom,dick and harry for a living,ur women and mothers are regarded as whores,sluts,hookers and trashy promiscuous entity who only purpose is to serve sexual satisfaction,produce babies and be passed to the other person..u women are all over Europe being used as an object of satisfaction,all ur women have at least been into an ashawo business at a certain point ,ask ur female relatives,it's in ur DNA grin cheesy wink

and ur men who regard ur women as sexual object,to be used and discard at will..clusters of delusional skull miners,ritualist,robbers,419er,Yahoo Yahoo,smugglers,drug barons,attach by force

the pigdiot bleaching cownu is a coward just like ojukwu..he was jobless that's why he started the agitation to defraud delusional flat.heads,now that he has gotten money,he has run away after sacrificing 2m lives grin cheesy..i envy him grin

in the east,your women are known for opening legs for every dick,Tom and Harry of a barrow pusher that approaches them.
don't get it twisted abokki,our men don't desire your hijab women for anything,cos they will end up giving birth to boko haram,fulani herdsmen,terrorist,beggars,epileptic animals.

your men are all into drug consumption that one of your uneducated lunatic of a zombie lecturer had to push the blame on Igbos.
stupid region with unproductive humans.even after occupying the presidential seat,your region has the most uneducated,lazy, foolish,terrorist driven with hunger and starvation that you people had to come down to east for slavery.
we give you food,cloth you,dash you almajiri money,wherever we are.
even in your northern states,we have always helped your dirty and dreg life.the most unfortunate gutter snipes I have ever seen,your region is very useless and backward.
I blame lord lugard and his whorè of a girlfriend that gave you name of a river.

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than all you all northerners put together that you had to send your frustrated zoo army that only have power over armless citizen to kill him and his father, aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves?can't you stay alone in your backward and terrorist zone?
must you beg for unity with people you despise so much.

abokki,when you are done squatting for urination,take your low life and your plastic kettle out of this world by bombing yourself.
shameless terrorist,product of 2006 bomb blast.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by BlackAdam55(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
am really enjoying this fight btwn ItsTutsi and Queensekxy grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
if that's the case,why not ur bring ur 6yr old sister let me help u initiate her into ur family business or one of ur daughters u had with ur sugar daddy after promising u a phone to be surfing nairaland

I heard and read ur girls start sleeping around by age of 6yrs grin cheesy
QueenSekxy:

You only need to kidnap a 6year old girl for your sexual gratification cos that's all you guys do after taking excess codeine.

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2018
hahaha no love lost,still one of my nairaland crush grin cheesy embarassed
BlackAdam55:
am really enjoying this fight btwn ItsTutsi and Queensekxy grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 1:27pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
if that's the case,why not ur bring ur 6yr old sister let me help u initiate her into ur family business or one of ur daughters u had with ur sugar daddy after promising u a phone to be surfing nairaland

I heard and read ur girls start sleeping around by age of 6yrs grin cheesy
there are enough almajiri girls in one of your numerous idps,or rather, you can bomb yourself to meet your 72 virgins.
terrorist head slammer.
grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by BlackAdam55(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahaha no love lost,still one of my nairaland crush grin cheesy embarassed
OK ,well don't stop continue cool
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2018
they're in a restricted and confine environment with security guards around,I want the cheap made in China 2nd class citizen type prowling around looking for customers,the type with only 1000,u can Bleep them in their parents matrimonial bed

or tell that ur skull miner daddy to exume one of ur virgin relative ojukwu sacrificed
QueenSekxy:

there are enough almajiri girls in one of your numerous idps,or rather, you can bomb yourself to meet your 72 virgins.
terrorist head slammer.
grin

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
they're in a restricted and confine environment with security guards around,I want the cheap made in China 2nd class citizen type prowling around looking for customers,the type with only 1000,u can Bleep them in their parents matrimonial bed

or tell that ur skull miner daddy to exume one of ur virgin relative ojukwu sacrificed
all you need is to go to mosque and bomb your uncircumcised brothers,you will get the 72 virgins promised to you by your ancestors.
plastic kettle carrier.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by Xinzu: 2:19pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:

Bruh, I've forked more Hausa girls than I can remember so all this talk about prostitution ain't shiit. There are hoes in every tribe. If you ask me, I know one distinct feature of a head-slammer that can hardly be found in other tribes, aside roadside begging, illiteracy and polio of course. grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2018
(quote author=QueenSekxy post=67214740]
all you need is to go to mosque and bomb your uncircumcised brothers,you will get the 72 virgins promised to you by your ancestors.
plastic kettle carrier.

[/quote]
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2018
hahah I don't need to do that when I can get certified oloshi flat.heads on a platter of gold,hope u do home delivery tho

or I go to church and ask ur pastor to recommend an ashawo disguised as worshippers among his congregation he has been sleeping with ...HIV carriers grin cheesy
QueenSekxy:

plastic kettle carrier.

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by QueenSekxy(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahah I don't need to do that when I can get certified oloshi flat.heads on a platter of gold,hope u do home delivery tho

or I go to church and ask ur pastor to recommend an ashawo disguised as worshippers he has slept with ...HIV carriers grin cheesy
smh,I know you are enjoying the attention.
hope you know it's northern state that has the highest number HIV carriers.

olodo,go back to primary school.
boko boy.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
hahah I would have told u to go back to school too,but I know ur father has probably spent all ur school fees money on burukutu and inyamuri prostitutes late night,leaving ur mother crying all night and looking for customers on Craigslist grin cheesy
QueenSekxy:

smh,I know you are enjoying the attention.
hope you know it's northern state that has the highest number HIV carriers.

olodo,go back to primary school.
boko boy.

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2018
if u had known better,u would have kept a close eye on ur family and see a distinctive ring circle of an official legalised and acknowledged act of prostituting,Yahoo,robbery,ritualism and incestuous act that are now common and a way of life within inyamuri community grin cheesy

u should have know that trumps "shithole" comment is based on inyamuri criminal ideology prevalent in nation wide with their desperation to develop every region grin cheesy
Xinzu:

Bruh, I've forked more Hausa girls than I can remember so all this talk about prostitution ain't shiit. There are hoes in every tribe. If you ask me, I know one distinct feature of a head-slammer that can hardly be found in other tribes, aside roadside begging, illiteracy and polio of course. grin

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by Xinzu: 2:55pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
if u had known better,u would have kept a close eye on ur family and see a distinctive ring circle of an official legalised and acknowledged act of prostituting,Yahoo,robbery,ritualism and incestuous act that are now common and a way of life within inyamuri community grin cheesy

u should have know that trumps "shithole" comment is based on inyamuri criminal ideology prevalent in nation wide with their desperation to develop every region grin cheesy

C'mon man, Igbo women are liberal and sex to them is simply a matter of how much they like you. That's not a big deal. What's a big deal is your pseudo-sanctimonious sisters who drape themselves in hijabs befitting of the terrorism they represent. These girls fork like no-mans business once you get them in a segregated place, heck! They will fork you for even smiling at them, your low life sisters adore Igbo men because their own men (you inclusive) are a disappointment to the human race! Aside your smelly uncircumcised preeks, abokii's are repulsive from their frail skeletal figure to their brownish gworo-stained buccal cavity!
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by OkoNDOoBo: 2:55pm On May 02, 2018
Chai!!! First Class citizen vs second class citizen.

Blood spills everywhere .make I sit down dey look action film gringrin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2018
nah man,it's now a common trait and characteristic specially specified for them,it has nothing to do with being liberal,don't us that to try to redeem ur image..flat.head inyamuri women have the highest number of sexual partners in Nigeria,I'm sure that's not what ur bible taught

in their desperate attempt to validate and justify their wayward prostituting,they hide behind the notion "slayqueen" to perpetuate their whoresm

how many of them are in a relationship for real love without expecting any materialistic gain..look at Choima for example,that had been belittled and humiliated for 5yrs by David but bcuz of fame and money she played along

Xinzu:

C'mon man, Igbo women are liberal and sex to them is simply a matter of how much they like you. That's not a big deal. What's a big deal is your pseudo a sanctimonious

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2018
hahah and as for an inyamuri women(not prostitute bcuz their all same) you don't even need to go to a secluded place,they are forever prepared bcuz they know their job can come calling anytime,be it in the car,bush,boot,behind a tree,on a carton grin cheesy..they are not ashamed at all,as long as they will get that 1000N

that is why ur women are denied visa to Europe nowadays,ull say business will take u there,but is actually business of prostitution grin cheesy..go to Russia and see how Choima and co are embarrassing us
Xinzu:

C'mon man, Igbo women are liberal and sex to them is simply a matter of how much they like you. That's not a big deal. What's a big deal is your pseudo-sanctimonious sisters who drape themselves in hijabs befitting of the terrorism they represent. These girls fork like no-mans business once you get them in a segregated place, heck! They will fork you for even smiling at them, your low life sisters adore Igbo men because their own men (you inclusive) are a disappointment to the human race! Aside your smelly uncircumcised preeks, abokii's are repulsive from their frail skeletal figure to their brownish gworo-stained buccal cavity!

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by Xinzu: 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
nah man,it's now a common trait and characteristic specially specified for them,it has nothing to do with being liberal,don't us that to try to redeem ur image..flat.head inyamuri women have the highest number of sexual partners in Nigeria,I'm sure that's not what ur bible taught

in their desperate attempt to validate and justify their wayward prostituting,they hide behind the notion "slayqueen" to perpetuate their whoresm

how many of them are in a relationship for real love without expecting any materialistic gain..look at Choima for example,that had been belittled and humiliated for 5yrs by David but bcuz of fame and money she played along

At least my Inyanmuri girls do it at their own choosing. grin

Your shameless parents marry their daughters to men old enough to be their grandfathers! Now what do we call your parents? P.I.M.PS? NO! They are even worse! Your parents are ignorant imps who would eat their own shiit if its prescribed by that terror manual called the quoran. grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by Xinzu: 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahah and as for an inyamuri women(not prostitute bcuz their all same) you don't even need to go to a secluded place,they are forever prepared bcuz they know their job can come calling anytime,be it in the car,bush,boot,behind a tree,on a carton grin cheesy..they are not ashamed at all,as long as they will get that 1000N

that is why ur women are denied visa to Europe nowadays,ull say business will take u there,but is actually business of prostitution grin cheesy..go to Russia and see how Choima and co are embarrassing us

Abokii brides are even worse, they start getting their vagina's impaled at a very early age so by the time they are grown, the devilish old fools who marry them can't get it up. Little wonder why all the known agility and fertility drugs are manufactured and sold by abokii's grin

Enough of the women, let's talk about YOU: What do you aspire to become when you grow up? A shoemaker? A gateman? A nail cutter? tell me, cos aside that, the only thing you head-slammers are good at is BEGGING! grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
hahah coming from an inyamuri whose female relarives are sold to the highest bidder from age of 6yrs to be impaled and penetrated for a valuable life experiance that will depend on that to sustain and maintain their family business and partial income

while the other part of the income is provided by the drug baron,ritualist and skull mining father figures who are executed on a daily bases in Malaysia,Indonesia, Thailand etc..i know it's survival of the fittest,inyamuri only way to make it in life is through those hustler

don't worry about me,as long as i can afford to eat a make a living,I'm good to go..u should be more worried about ur father not sacrificing u for blood money or sleeping with ur sister for ritual in an incestrous act that is prevalent and made norms by inyamuri or not having to walk into a brothel see ur mother as a prostitute grin cheesy
Xinzu:

Abokii brides are even worse, they start getting their vagina's impaled at a very early age so by the time they are grown, the devilish old fools who marry them can't get it up. Little wonder why all the known agility and fertility drugs are manufactured and sold by abokii's grin

Enough of the women, let's talk about YOU: What do you aspire to become when you grow up? A shoemaker? A gateman? A nail cutter? tell me, cos aside that, the only thing you head-slammers are good at is BEGGING! grin
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ItsTutsi(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
hahaha if my parents are pimps,then definitely ur parents were their teacher,we all know thats ur area of enterprise,u just need to go to Malaysia,Thailand etc and see for urself how ur daughters,mothers and sisters are smuggled there for "business as usual" cheesy grin

according to ur pastor and church,as long as ur paying ur tithes then incest,bestiality and prostitution is valid grin cheesy
Xinzu:

At least my Inyanmuri girls do it at their own choosing. grin

Your shameless parents marry their daughters to men old enough to be their grandfathers! Now what do we call your parents? P.I.M.PS? NO! They are even worse! Your parents are ignorant imps who would eat their own shiit if its prescribed by that terror manual called the quoran. grin

1 Like

Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
I don't understand how two people can be fighting and calling each other names for no good reason. The argument you guys are having is very toxic. You guys stooped so low to insult your families, why?

Please stop it... itstutsi and queensexky please you guys are old and should be wise enough to know when something doesn't add value to you.

Even north Korean's and south korean's wouldn't insult themselves like this.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by yhermmie(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
mavinjay1:

Woow cutie. u sound lik Offa babe....
U frm offa ryt?
No. Ilorin.
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2018
ItsTutsi:
and in north we know u as inyamuri and prostitutes
The tin pain you reach your ass,,,,it's just language differences.
Aboki���
Re: When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party by SirToothBrush: 1:59am On May 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
What's this rubbish?
now look here, you low life lilly looking weak girl. Those boys wear a cap that can buy your whole linage ! What am I even saying ! Your whole tribe comes cheap like 2 naira coins and that is why your kind is available at the snap of a finger.
That your neck like a starving chicken from Somalia with deep trenches having a semblance with off shore drilling.
You really need a doctor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again... / xx / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.