Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! (4064 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by otawa: 5:12pm On May 24, 2010
I agree with all except 8. 9 ja girls like attention. She wants you to call her & when you do, talk for long with your credit. She'll go crazy. Ive used this approach a hundred times and it has never failed me

Now, I know why MTN & Co are similing to Bank.
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by Travelista(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2010
nayef:

i was very close to a sec. school girl when i was in nigeria,she lives close to my house, though we never had intimacy.I was helping her out financially because she came from a dead poor family. At the said time,i had feelings for her. Am now 25 and she is 20
later,i left Nigeria and was still very well in touch with her and was still helping her financially.Now she is in her second year in the university, am still taking care of her and we talk almost everyday. Other things equal, i intend to marry her. i strongly think she has feelings for me and i really love her. I intend to come back this year after 5 years and see things myself. Am I doing the right thing, or just being a mug? is she hanging on just because of the help she gets from me?

sevule:

11 Rules continued,

Rule 12. If you spend too much money on her, you are a mugu and if you spend too little you have araldite hands. Learn the fine line.
Rule 13. Better start loving home videos even if you hate them cos that is what she watches 80% of the time
Rule 14. Put a lock on your phone messages cos believe you me she would read your messages.
Rule 15. Forget roses, poems and all that s***. If you think it is the thought that counts then you are so wrong as Naija babes have no idea what romance is. You can not go wrong with Recharge cards,jewelry,perfumes etc
Rule 16. Hint at the fact that there are other chics waiting in the wings(even if there is nobody). That would keep her on her toes.
Rule 17. Avoid students at all costs!! They expect that you would make their father jobless and provide all their needs. And you can never know which "small boy" is servicing them. This rule only applies if you are not a fellow broke backside student as well.
Rule 18. Naija babes dey form DIE!!! So be ready for a lot of rejections but be very persistent.

Got to run off to work before my boss gives me query ohhh!!!!

I can't hold in the laughter. Looks like Nayef is going to be in for the shock of his life once he gets back to Naija.
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by Faher(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2010
Travelista:

I can't hold in the laughter. Looks like Nayef is going to be in for the shock of his life once he gets back to Naija.

Well, Me thinks he's very correct
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by kpolli(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2010
did i write theses rules, cos this person stole my mind,
lemme check if my split personality is this 2sexy
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by Konjour(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2010
I absolutely agree wiv the money,excessive calls,and the 'sorry' part, 'v had a fair share of those. cool
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by Carlosein(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2010
All the guys seem to be concurring, is there something wrong with the genetic blueprint of women then undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by 2sexy(m): 1:58am On Jul 27, 2010
, COMING SOON
ANOTHER FRESH 11 RULES, STAY TUNED!
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by dobodobo(m): 5:26am On Jul 27, 2010
Spend or not,cares or not,bleep or not,male friends or female friends, a girl who will stay will stay and the one who will leave will leave, life is a strange world where strange things happened and not even now that everyone need money including the man and woman
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by Tosinville(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2010
#2, #4 nd #7. I dey do am wella.
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by lovelynat(f): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2011
Whatever u do guys, pls, pls do not use God's name to beg a girl for her number, From personal experience, the biggest turn off ever. i get that some girls like it when guys feed their EGO, but trust me, never act desperate with a girl, she won't love u for it.
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by 190: 2:00am On Mar 21, 2011
dobodobo:

Spend or not,cares or not,bleep or not,male friends or female friends, a girl who will stay will stay and the one who will leave will leave, life is a strange world where strange things happened and not even now that everyone need money including the man and woman

BAUAHAHAHAHAAHA!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by 190: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by 2sexy(m): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2012
lovelynat: Whatever u do guys, pls, pls do not use God's name to beg a girl for her number, From personal experience, the biggest turn off ever. i get that some girls like it when guys feed their EGO, but trust me, never act desperate with a girl, she won't love u for it.
nice to know.
Re: 11 Ultimate Rules For Dating A Naija Girl: Revealed! by wealthtrak: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
2sexy:
Rule 1. There are different culture at different places. What may apply to American dating sphere may not apply in Naija. So forget all the American romance movie you watch

Rule 2 .Dont be too soft with any Naija girl/lady. If you do,alot of them wont take you serious. Learn to be aggressive sometime but appropriately.

Rule 3. If you are just starting out in the dating game, dont date a girl who might have dated over 3 guys in the past and you become the 4th. Chances are that you wont enjoy the relationship. She already know what you dont and might take advantage of you.

Rule 4. Never start a relationship by spending money on her. Doing so is like digging your own grave

Rule 5. If your girlfriend is having too many male friends than female friends,there is a probability that she is dating one. So keep your eyes peeled

Rule 6. Dont always agree to everything she tells you to do for her. She might take you to the cleaners.

Rule 7. Test her to see if she is submissive and co-operative by telling to do certain things for you.

Rule 8. Excessive calls should be reduced. Dont call too often. Most of them dont like it and dont appreciate it, I dont know why.

Rule 9. Dont say "am sorry" often,especially when you know you are not at fault.

Rule 10. The ratio of girls to boys in the world is like 2:1. This mean that there are more females than males in the world. Dont kill yourself because one girl just dont care about you. Besides,if you die, another guy will come after her. Why? Ladies are like products in the market!

Rule 11. Love her but dont over do it,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls "macking" / Worst Val-day Everrrrrrrrrr I'm In Tears / First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.