Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone (2266 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
Hmm... I'm repulsive because of what I just did. My mum started with her rants again. She insisted I give her the 1500 naira she used to buy fuel for 5 days for the IPassMyNeighbour . We've been experiencing power outage for 3 months now.

I ignored because I have nothing to give her. Although I promised to pay but couldn't meet up. She noticed I was using an earpiece and ignoring her. She pushed my new phone down (worth 30k)
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by SenatorAiyzik: 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
Brother, go and apologise with immediate effect please for your own good a phone of 30k isn't worth the effects of the curse you just placed on yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:26pm On May 01, 2018
the screen cracked in the process. The screen cracked in the process. I was made with rage. She noticed and fled to her room. Without premeditation, I went after her and pushed her down. Hmm... The biggest mistake I made out of anger and due to the fact that I'm short-tempered.

I feel bad like the other time I blew her. I had made a decision to avoid her to avoid this situation but she keeps crossing my path. Phewww... Thank God nothing happened to her. I still care but I'm allergic to nagging.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by LonelyHeart627: 5:26pm On May 01, 2018
Please go and apologize ASAP. I am 100% sure that her money was part of that 30k

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by LonelyHeart627: 5:28pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
the screen cracked in the process. The screen cracked in the process. I was made with rage. She noticed and fled to her room. Without premeditation, I went after her and pushed her down. Hmm... The biggest mistake I made out of anger and due to the fact that I'm short-tempered.

I feel bad like the other time I blew her. I had made a decision to avoid her to avoid this situation but she keeps crossing my path. Phewww... Thank God nothing happened to her. I still care but I'm allergic to nagging.
Please endeavour to change your nairaland moniker. Your attitude is directly proportional to your nairaland moniker at constant temperature and pressure

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by biacan(f): 5:28pm On May 01, 2018
Your name says it all

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
I got the temper from my dad. How do i avoid future clashes. I love mum more than dad but she keeps getting in my way. I normally leave to work when she starts complaining or I used earpiece. I adopted the second option since today is a public holiday but she still provoked me..

What do I do to avoid her? Pls don't suggest moving out. I can't cope on my own. Hmm... Maybe I'm just an ingrate/brat. The tough times she passed through during her time with my dad is also partly to blame for her psychological issues
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2018
Pikin way dem collect from shrine nor dey hard to know........ angry

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by lonikit: 5:39pm On May 01, 2018
u beat ur mother u need serious fasting and prayer. ask fr her forgiveness and God's. beg her to pray for u.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by SenatorAiyzik: 5:41pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I got the temper from my dad. How do i avoid future clashes. I love mum more than dad but she keeps getting in my way. I normally leave to work when she starts complaining or I used earpiece. I adopted the second option since today is a public holiday but she still provoked me..

What do I do to avoid her? Pls don't suggest moving out. I can't cope on my own. Hmm... Maybe I'm just an ingrate/brat.

Bro I know your plight. I have been there. Best way to avoid this is get a home of your own become a man and then visit once a while. Stop saying you cannot cope. Give it a trial. She won't be there all your life. That's the only way to avoid nagging mothers and the only way to avoid self inflicted curses. It's what I did and now she respects so much cos she sees me less
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
Brother, go and apologise with immediate effect please for your own good a phone of 30k isn't worth the effects of the curse you just placed on yourself
she has even started cursing me already. She said that my children will treat me worse like a goat, amongst other curses. my dad added his after he was informed.

Hmmm.......

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Ishilove: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Hmm... I'm repulsive because of what I just did. My mum started with her rants again. She insisted I give her the 1500 naira she used to buy fuel for 5 days for the IPassMyNeighbour . We've been experiencing power outage for 3 months now.

I ignored because I have nothing to give her. Although I promised to pay but couldn't meet up. She noticed I was using an earpiece and ignoring her. She pushed my new phone down (worth 30k)
You and your endless fake ass stories. You need to get busy. Lazy Nigerian youth like you

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by McBrooklyn(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
Lol... This Nigga again... grin grin
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by fykes(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
So simple....go meet her, kneel down and tell her u r sorry....and ask her to forgive u and when she looks at u, get out the phone smash it to pieces and tell her no more earpiece u just want her forgiveness...
If she's like my mom, u will have a 60k phone tomorrow.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ImaIma1(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2018
Ishilove:

You and your endless fake ass stories. You need to get busy. Lazy Nigerian youth like you

He is a creative writer
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

You're very stupid

Don't tell me you're using phone of 30k in your parents house, since you've grown bug to fight your mum, better leave the house for her, go and live alone

Foolish boy I wish I'm close to you now I would've gun you down sharply

Rubbish

Anybody wey de do rubbish should not do it reach where moncy dey. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Avedonn: 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Please Mod ban this guy because he's mentally handicap. He kept on repeating fake and offensive story.

Though, he might be a kid sha.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On May 01, 2018
the moment I saw the title, I knew it will be Child of Doom
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 7:52pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Please go and apologize ASAP. I am 100% sure that her money was part of that 30k
Wow.. You're a magician. I only contributed half of the money (15k)
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by chinedi7(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2018
Better apologise before ur moniker becomes ur reality
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

just move out, it us the onlyway you will have respect and peace of mind. but apologise to your mun sha
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 8:53pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Please endeavour to change your nairaland moniker. Your attitude is directly proportional to your nairaland moniker at constant temperature and pressure
Hmm.. I doubt if there's a feature of nairaland enabling one to change moniker
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Your name says it all
Yea... The name is deliberate because I'm yet to achieve anything reasonable. It's not just me though. A lot of youths are wasting away
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by yinkarh187(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

He is a creative writer
Yeah, I'll give him that. I always look forward to his posts
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Eagba(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
But he can channel his fictional writing to writing about his problems with neighbours etc and not about his parents. Our parents are sacred.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
lonikit:
u beat ur mother u need serious fasting and prayer. ask fr her forgiveness and God's. beg her to pray for u.
bro, we somehow settle. I wonder why she lets things escalate before she behaves well
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:50pm On May 02, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

Bro I know your plight. I have been there. Best way to avoid this is get a home of your own become a man and then visit once a while. Stop saying you cannot cope. Give it a trial. She won't be there all your life. That's the only way to avoid nagging mothers and the only way to avoid self inflicted curses. It's what I did and now she respects so much cos she sees me less
Hmm... Don't have a good job that can make me pack out yet.if I manage to pay rent on my own, what about the furnishing. I'll need like two years to do that
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 8:05pm On May 02, 2018
Ishilove:

huh? Madam THOMAS. If I may ask, what is there to doubt about my stories. Is it the one I say I gamble? Or I hate my father? Or I pushed my mum?

It's obvious you didn't grow up in the ghetto. There are people even worse than me, here
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ChildOfDoom: 5:05am On May 03, 2018
fykes:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
So simple....go meet her, kneel down and tell her u r sorry....and ask her to forgive u and when she looks at u, get out the phone smash it to pieces and tell her no more earpiece u just want her forgiveness...
If she's like my mom, u will have a 60k phone tomorrow.
pheww... That's a whole lot to do. Mind you, I'm not from an 'ajebo' family where one can easily display affection and show a penitent heart.

Where I come from, we show we are sorry through our deeds

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by ahnie: 2:38pm On May 19, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
she has even started cursing me already. She said that my children will treat me worse like a goat, amongst other curses. my dad added his after he was informed.

Hmmm.......

Hahahahahahaha double flips
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by nekkygracie: 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
Maybe your name here's really affecting you...who in his right reasoning could bear this name 'childofdoom'?
Re: I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone by Amazinpeace(f): 3:20pm On May 19, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Hmmm.......
Do you know there is this thing called " law of repercussion" my mum always talk about it, She told me a story about a son that used to beat his father. He eventually grew up and had his family now his son beats him up too, the son travels from Lagos to the village just to beat him up.
That's a generational curse cos it's a circle that will keep recurring.
African parent can be so annoying you just have to endure cos you will be a father someday.
If I were you I could have gone down on my knees and beg her forgivness and stop posting nonsense on nairaland, but I can't be you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Is Lesbian / I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.