Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,373 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders (2272 Views)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 9:30am On May 24, 2020
Good morning, I woke up this to a whatsapp message from a nairalander, ODUSILE LEVELS phone number 08030651947, he messaged me saying "hello bro" and I asked who he was and replied he is olugbenga and he asked my name, I was like if u have my number, you should know my name, he sent me something from nairaland which he quickly deleted and later sent my profile picture here
I then ask which of the fashion accessories he wants to buy and he told me to go and die which I gladly returned back to him and his family and he called me fake guy

My point is this guy believes that that I'm a guy, I put my Instagram and picture on profile because of my customers, my number is on truecaller

I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired. I have met a couples of people from here, made video calls with some, if you are not satisfied and u need to see me, come to my location, stop calling me a GUY, did I ever ask money from anyone here
I am sad this morning, I'm so sad

Modified:
He called and messaged me again, same guy o, maybe he didn't know truecaller will bring out his name ni I don't know, he asked alot of questions which I played along after awhile he blocked me

That guy need a psychiatrist and very urgent too

4 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by ikh777: 9:32am On May 24, 2020
wow you really finished the guy... anyway. YOU HAVE NO NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING. Pls enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Kosoco(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2020
It should not boarder you Gurl. You know the Kind Of People we hv in this country.... some are Kong’s on the internet but Rats in reality. Let no one frustrate you.... because if you meet them real life you will even regret why you ever felt bad for yourself.... .They are the people that we will say to them “Thank God Say Belle No Be Show Glass”

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by dawnomike(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2020
Always remember we have online lions who are real life cats on Nairaland... So don't be angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Makavelli25: 10:12am On May 24, 2020
Do you sell male sandals

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2020
ikh777:
wow you really finished the guy... anyway. YOU HAVE NO NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING. Pls enjoy your life
Thank you boss
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2020
Kosoco:
It should not boarder you Gurl. You know the Kind Of People we hv in this country.... some are Kong’s on the internet but Rats in reality. Let no one frustrate you.... because if you meet them real life you will even regret why you ever felt bad for yourself.... .They are the people that we will say to them “Thank God Say Belle No Be Show Glass”
Hmmmm.... Inside life

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2020
Makavelli25:
Do you sell male sandals
Yes sir
Please click on my signature

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Always remember we have online lions who are real life cats on Nairaland... So don't be angry grin
Thank you sir
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by DanseMacabre(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2020
Have Had Enough...
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Don't get burnt over nothing
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Have Had Enough...
Done, thanks

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Have Had Enough...
Corrected
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by flokii: 11:55am On May 24, 2020
To an extent, it's not the guy's fault, too many dysfunctional crooks on here.. or how else would you explain guys using (f) gender to deceive people.

So far your Instagram handle is there on your profile, your customers will locate you. pele.

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Good morning, I woke up this to a whatsapp message from a nairalander, ODUSILE LEVELS phone number 08030651947, he messaged me saying "hello bro" and I asked who he was and replied he is olugbenga and he asked my name, I was like if u have my number, you should know my name, he sent me something from nairaland which he quickly deleted and later sent my profile picture here
I then ask which of the fashion accessories he wants to buy and he told me to go and die which I gladly returned back to him and his family and he called me fake guy

My point is this guy believes that that I'm a guy, I put my Instagram and picture on profile because of my customers, my number is on truecaller

I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired. I have met a couples of people from here, made video calls with some, if you are not satisfied and u need to see me, come to my location, stop calling me a GUY, did I ever ask money from anyone here
I am sad this morning, I'm so sad
You really stressed yourself babe
What happened to your block button
A guy once texted me too asking whether am a girl after seeing the profile picture of a Guy
I blocked the niggar straight up
One thing about zini is ion give bullshit and Ion take bullshit you really stressed yourself alot you ought to block him

3 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

One thing about zini is ion give bullshit and Ion take bullshit you really stressed yourself alot you ought to block him
I trust you
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2020
flokii:
To an extent, it's not the guy's fault, too many dysfunctional crooks on here.. or how else would you explain guys using (f) gender to deceive people.

So far your Instagram handle is there on your profile, your customers will locate you. pele.
I understand, in as much as I don't ask money from anyone, they shouldn't conclude I'm a guy

Amen, thank you
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Bluish44(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2020
Just ignore him please..we dont know what challenge he is facing atm..he is probably frustrated
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Bluish44(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
Let's just pray for him
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2020
He wanted to ask you questions on how to improve his ‘cha che’ level. Them plenty here.
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Bluish44(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2020
meobizy:
He wanted to ask you questions on how to improve his ‘cha che’ level. Them plentehen!y here.
really?

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2020
he is indirectly asking u out grin
u know how weird some nl guys are cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
Bluish44:
Let's just pray for him
HE need a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
he is indirectly asking u out grin
u know how weird some nl guys are cheesy
This one is super weird

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
meobizy:
He wanted to ask you questions on how to improve his ‘cha che’ level. Them plenty here.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:

This one is super weird
lol it was is way of trying to ask u out.instead of him to ask u out directly he thought harrasing u would make u fall for him cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by mrblessed(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't see anything amiss from the chat I just read. If someone wants to do transaction online, it is very reasonable to enquire about the name of the seller of a product that you are about to purchase. Granted, it is possible that the young man approach without an intent of buying anything, but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The unvarnished truth is that you transferred aggression previously bottled up for members of this graveyard, whom you have little or no regard for.

What a bad-tempered saleswoman!

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by mrblessed(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't see anything amiss from the chat I just read. If someone wants to do transaction online, it is very reasonable to enquire about the name of the seller of a product that you are about to purchase. Granted, it is possible that the young man approached you without an intent of buying anything, but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The unvarnished truth is that you transferred aggression previously bottled up for members of this graveyard, whom you have little or no regard for.

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by mrblessed(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
You have to forgive the young man for the mis-characterisation of your gender. It is the consequence of the rabid act of my brothers, who are, sometimes, confused about their gender.

However, I didn't see anything amiss from the chat I just read. If someone wants to do transaction online, it is very reasonable to enquire about the name of the seller of a product that you are about to purchase. Granted, it is possible that the young man approached you without an intent of buying anything, but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The unvarnished truth is that you transferred aggression previously bottled up for members of this graveyard, whom you have little or no regard for, to this young man.

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by stormborn28(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2020
mrblessed:
You have to forgive the young man for the mis-characterisation of your gender. It is the consequence of the rabid act of my brothers, who are, sometimes, confused about their gender.

However, I didn't see anything amiss from the chat I just read. If someone wants to do transaction online, it is very reasonable to enquire about the name of the seller of a product that you are about to purchase. Granted, it is possible that the young man approached you without an intent of buying anything, but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The unvarnished truth is that you transferred aggression previously bottled up for members of this graveyard, whom you have little or no regard for, to this young man.

all these for a stupid guy that committed a crime of harassment? Well the dude didn't meet his match. If he had met me, I will raise all his ancestors and wash and finish them up before burying them... Nonsense rats disturbing the lives of cats

3 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by zexy2030(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2020
I didn't doubt u in d first place, I will check u when I visit oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
mrblessed:

Learn how to read between lines next time oga, go through what I wrote and this time, read slowly
Before you copied my number for the intention of buying from me, I'm very sure you will go through my post and u already know what u want to buy and nobody, I repeat nobody ever ask for my name... My name is clearly stated on my profile, I will attach some examples... So next time b4 u called me names, READ. Have had enough of stupid Nairalanders

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Simped Smh / "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help / Most Uncivilised Woman I Ever Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.