Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss (1993 Views)

Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves / Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by kalu61(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2018
Ximenez:
All my life, i have been blessed with loyal, committed and serious girls, but I'm always the problem because of lack of time and carelessness.
. Hahaha, it means you have to focus on your career first. When it's times you will yourself creating time for the one you love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / End Time Grandma Twerking / Help! My Friend Has Low Libido And His R/ship Is About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.