Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. (3999 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by blackangel0403(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2018
hiawathia1981:
I think you already knew and at some level she did too. But sometimes we need an outsider who is just looking at the facts give us a fresh or different perspective.

She will be fine.

If this dont work, sit on her until she agrees to not contact him anymore. grin
lol thanks, will certainly do that.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by eyinjuege: 5:27am On May 02, 2018
blackangel0403:
she has not met him in person yet, Dey met on face book but Dey do video calls always, he has two sons with a Brazilian lady and they live together but he assured her he will leave her and move out to a new apartment he just bought then come to Nigeria by dec, marry her and take her with the kids to Brazil.

So she's dating another woman's partner, and wants to destroy another family with children.
Your sister lacks a conscience. She will lose out at the end of the day anyway, but that's her problem.

1 Like

Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by phemmyfour: 6:24am On May 02, 2018
blackangel0403:
pls what is the right decision to take in her case? Advice us pls.
Let her marry the one that love her and not the one she loves. Its important cos she's not single and comes with baggage
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2018
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, pls help with your honest advice and opinions, my younger sister who is not too good with social media is abt to make a terrible mistake, she was married and divorced with two kids with her taking responsibility for the kids alone, fast forward to last year she met a Nigerian man who is a divorcee with two grown kids and based in London, the guy sends her money and is willing to marry her with the kids and relocate them to London but she is not really in love with him, she met this other guy who is based in Brazil and she is in love with him but he has not shown commitment to her like the London guy does, now she is abt to loose the London guy because he is making plans on coming to take a wife in Nigeria, all she knows abt the Brazilian guy who is living with a Brazilian woman and two kids is that he works with city bank, he has never sent her money yet he always profess love to her, and keeps assuring her he is coming to marry her in dec dis year, the London guy shows commitment and seriousness but she doesn’t love him and feels she will not be happy with him while the brazillian based naija guy she is in love with has not shown any commitment atal even knowing she has two kids she is taking care of, she wants to keep waiting for him but confused and scared she might end up loosing both at the end. How can she test this Brazilian guy to be sure he truely loves her and will marry her? Note she is a single parent and such opportunity are rare to come by. Pls advice her she will read it all. Thanks a lot.

Please keep both men as friends and forget about marriage for now. You can bother about it after your kids are matured enough to leave for their new homes.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by Jaqenhghar: 7:53am On May 02, 2018
your sister is not in love with the man but she should say yes to him anyway because he sends her money and they will relocate to London. Let me guess you are pushing her to do this because you also want a chance to join your sister in london.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Your sister is blinded with fine boy face.to be honest your sister is really lucky even when she has two kids yet she having this kind of luck..nne let her take her time but for me the Brazilian guy is fake from the things I see here.

1 Like

Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by Aadeyinka(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2018
donstan18:
I know you are the one confused, not your sister.

But, just know that It's better for a single mother to marry someone who loves her mother than she does

Go for a man who loves you more than you do, you are divorced and single today possibly because you went for a man who loved you less with no commitment.

I don't support the idea of the Brazil based Nigga living with a woman.
best is to go for the one that showed much commitments and love than nigga one look fake because no serious tidings than sweet words
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by blackangel0403(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
your sister is not in love with the man but she should say yes to him anyway because he sends her money and they will relocate to London. Let me guess you are pushing her to do this because you also want a chance to join your sister in london.
i am not pushing her to do anything, I am only concerned about her making a mistake she will regret.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by grafixdon: 12:05pm On May 02, 2018
Let her go for the London base guy. The Brazilian guy is still single, might dislike your sister after he sees her na.kedness (wrinkle belly due to child bearing) and flat breast. The London guy is mature and has kids already, he'll careless about body defection.

Wisdom is profitable.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by blackangel0403(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2018
grafixdon:
Let her go for the London base guy. The Brazilian guy is still single, might dislike your sister after he sees her na.kedness (wrinkle belly due to child bearing) and flat breast. The London guy is mature and has kids already, he'll careless about body defection.

Wisdom is profitable.
the both are fathers to two kids respectively. The difference is that London based is not living with his baby mama but Brazilian guy is, both are single and asking for her hand in marriage, the London guy has shown commitment while the Brazilian guy has not, only professes love and assurance to marry her.
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by Nobody: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
blackangel0403:
thanks guys, she so grateful for ur advice.

Op, how is your sister?
Re: A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. by mmb(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa for you. So since 2018 your sister is about making mistake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Elderly Woman Is Looking At / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.