Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (41160 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Abbeyme: 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
This process still works like 'kilode'
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by maxtop(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
Did he just say 3 weeks ? There love for each other must be from another planet. Bros, don't go and jump into lagoon if you later discover she has a baby before you meet her.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by andymofia(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are baaaaaaad, horsepower baaaaaad

donstan18:
I'm sure the lady proposed to him, she's going to pay for everything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That lady is too BEAUTIFUL for a man to propose to within 3 weeks. With her sexy teeth. cheesy
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Digriz(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
see mustache like wetin goat climb cheesy cheesy
you are wicked grin
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Stonerobaba(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
Even people that dated for years before marriage are having challenges in their marriages talk-less of this your 3 weeks own. I wish you safe journey..................

2 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by fortunechy(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
may be the girl will foot all the bills

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by pennyforthought: 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
Terrible advice! Yeah go for marriage not sex but 3 weeks is nowhere near enough to really get to know someone.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Diso60090(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
One head be like flog and the other one head be like snake
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by NCANTaskForce: 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
Obinna, Calm down, You go see the disadvantages later

3 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 02, 2018
That's how it is in the olden days.

But what you find these days is people dating for 6+ years in the name of trying to know each other very well, and at the end the marriage will still crash.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by MYHUBBY: 3:26pm On May 02, 2018

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Grupo(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2018
donstan18:
I'm sure the lady proposed to him, she's going to pay for everything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That lady is too BEAUTIFUL for a man to propose to within 3 weeks. With her sexy teeth. cheesy
Wicked soul
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by itzwell(f): 3:26pm On May 02, 2018
Chei! laugh don kee me 4 d kind comments wey I dey read here. Nairalanders o
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by faithfull18(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2018
Congrats.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by 1BB007(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
i pity you bro.. your in a cage.. God help you
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by deolu2000(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
This guy deserves some accolades.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by sisisioge: 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm...a friend once said to me " Alawe, when one finally meets the right one, one would understand why the other relationships never worked".

Three years ago, she wasn't being philosophical, she was just telling me about how she felt about the guy she was about to marry then. They are happily married now. Yes, they exude some negative energy from time to time o but those two are defo into each other.

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
too much raw sex
na wetin skin to skin dey cause
naso my bich say she wan get pregnant
since den i dey hide from am.
just 3weeks
wtf
u r doomed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
3 weeks? too soon!
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by sunbilor(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
decatalyst:
E go clear from your eyes soon... undecided

Iranu
I disagree with you. The length of courtship doesn't determine how long a marriage will last.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
Their wedding fit hit the brick wall at the last minute.
Until then,i still dey look.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by conscienceman4(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
Bros, you fast o. You chop chunchin?
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
�, I die...
donstan18:

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by agarawu23(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2018
Yuneehk:
The time frame's just too short! Marriage isn't a jump in and jump out when I feel like kinda thing. Whatever floats his boat anyways...
the ones that dated for 5 -10years before getting married dont last as well.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On May 02, 2018
When did he become a marriage councellor?
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Papachioma: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
My guy don chop kop no mi...simple
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by newoffer: 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
Chioma has scattered una head all. must I look like a mermaid before I can profess my love or be love in return.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Gbaremu(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2018
The guy's forehead in the second picture seems to be like someone hawking puff puff or broom...
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
Diamond23:
U and saviour22 is a bad persin grin, is u both twins grin grin grin
no mind me ooo, Is just that the couples are just..... not good looking

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by NWAFORH1(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
Attention seekers lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.