Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (41155 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by joenor(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2018
Just for a week... Na wah
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by duken: 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=chronique post=67217323]Rubbish x rubbish ³ x 1 million x another 1 million. Unserious old people that did not play when they were small. If na so people take dey marry, nobody for dey single. Two of them sef no just join for appearance at all. On a more serious note, the supposed wife looks like a man. How are we sure these aren't gay couple. Nairalanders Una get wahala oooo!
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
But if she had money the comments would be different... People will be tapping into her 'blessings'
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 02, 2018
look at his head, like that black panther villian, after 6 weeks he will dump her, get to know ur intended, marriages hastily contracted dont stand the test of time.

the babe looks handicapped and helpless.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Ishilove: 4:27pm On May 02, 2018
Toh. Just 3 weeks. Issokay

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
sad Wat about the guy? he's a junky a chain-smoker he looks more like a criminal, I don't know if that's a lady or an evil spirit.

Guy I swear your papa
You funny die grin grin
In fact your brethrens join

You be fool I swear pig grin
See as you finish the woman

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
quentin06:
look at his head, like that black panther villian, after 6 weeks he will dump her, get to know ur intended, marriages hastily contracted dont stand the test of time.

the babe looks handicapped and helpless.

Jesu
God punish you I swear
LMAO
PIG, see as you finish am
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by yungkesh(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
Na jazz oo..
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2018
hmmmm
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Aplaudez(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2018
3weeks haba! this is incredible! how I wish you can update us after the witchcraft manifest!
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2018
"When you know, you just know."
How about when you know, you think you know.

Where im from it takes about 3 weeks to get the results of a background test.

I wish them the best tho.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Aziishyco(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
donstan18:
I'm sure the lady proposed to him, she's going to pay for everything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That lady is too BEAUTIFUL for a man to propose to within 3 weeks. With her sexy teeth. cheesy
hahahahah������ you're too funny walahi!!
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
Not saying you have to drag things out into years. But just enough time to see a couple of things.

How does the person treat others who he/she doesn't have anything to gain from?
How does the person respond under stressful and disappointing situations?
How does the person handle disagreements?
Can he/she handle responsibility?

If u can get those answers in 3 weeks, i guess go for it. Likes/preferences will unfold later. But most people dont find these things out in 3 weeks.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Chineke!!! i comment my reserve
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by yemi15(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An intending groom, Obinna has advised guys to stop wasting time and marry whom they love after finding that person. According to him, he met his fiancee three weeks ago and without wasting time, he has already done her wedding introduction and is set to finalize wedding steps in the coming weeks.

Sharing pictures of himself and his partner, the music promoter wrote;

I found this girl just three weeks ago, but I have gone for her introduction, next two weeks am going to complete the marriage journey steps before our traditional wedding. So what I'm trying to say GUYS if you see whom you love go for her for marriage not for sex.

Relationship is not love #obichereme #2018 #matrimonyWAIT FOR US, WE COMING THROUGH

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/i-found-this-girl-3-weeks-ago-man-who-is-set-to-wed-his-fiancee-photos.html

Wedding dey shack this one o smh. You rush in, you rush out
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 5:29pm On May 02, 2018
agarawu23:
the ones that dated for 5 -10years before getting married dont last as well.
Doesn't mean theirs will. Like I wrote earlier, whatever floats their boat. Goodluck to them
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2018
Haha!! Like they say 'love is blind' grin

O pari

decatalyst:
E go clear from your eyes soon... undecided

Iranu
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

He can do better #speak the truth

But 3 weeks though ... her witchcraft hasn’t manifest yet grin Or He is a Ritualllllllllll ( somebody finish it for me grin )

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by dizon: 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm........no comments
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by munadoc: 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
This is why divorce is the order of the day in our society
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2018
haha..una fit una self...

two uglies..3weeks is too short for me to substantially know somborry
whatever rocks their boat
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Leesah(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
see mustache like wetin goat climb cheesy cheesy
LWKMD.. I had to look at the moustache again.. Bros, pity the guy na
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Doxi(m): 1:29am On May 03, 2018
Igbo girl...awon eyan chioma
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

Jesu
God punish you I swear
LMAO
PIG, see as you finish am

are you his brother, tell him to leave that girl alone both of ypu should see a shrink
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26am On May 03, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Modified.

I dedicate this FTC to all Nigeria graduates that unemployment has forced us to start brown collar jobs

May thunder fire all d politicians
what did the politicians do to you
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by ajoyeleke(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what did the politicians do to you

Next time don't ask me stupid question
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Next time don't ask me stupid question
what a stupid lazy youth would say
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by ajoyeleke(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what a stupid lazy youth would say
Wat a Hard working fool will say, ur job na Nairaland vio grin
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Missmossy(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2018
Haha you guys fit each other grin grin all the best.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:38pm On May 03, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Wat a Hard working fool will say, ur job na Nairaland vio grin
truth bitter
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2018
Three weeks kwa?shocked. This na Decimal 10:10 oooo. This is not ordinary. D girl give am decimal 10:10. No be im clear eyes im wan take marry oo. This is strongshocked...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.