Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75232 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by molas02: 6:59am On May 03, 2018
Bross continue to love, in fact love up on a LovePeddler

I swear u go regret am, se Na only her ex u kn for now, watch out as she go dey share ur thing to exsssssssss
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by saucemanny(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2018
U are just wasting your time guy...she is never n she won't be....goat own by many always sleep out.guy,wake up.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by cutedela: 7:10am On May 03, 2018
So sorry this is happening to you but I can tell you that she is not meant for you. Such a loosed girl will always cheat on you. Reminiscing on my days in the university I had a girlfriend whom I loved dearly and she loved me like mad..... But she displayed some level of sexual weakness towards the guy that took her virginity.when I realized she had compromised I had to tell her off and since then she has been crying her heart out and asking that I give her one more chance to right there wrongs.she frankly told me that whenever the Yoruba guy that dis-virgins her come around her,she finds it very difficult to resist him suspecting that the guy might be using something on her,she asked that I help her get out of it. I had to let her go and move on to a serious and focused girl. I therefore advise you forget about that girl because if you dare marry her you will be doomed.she lacks self control,unrealistic,yet to make up her mind on who had such a dare risk.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2018
A lady that actually wants to spend d rest of her life with you will go as far as avoiding her ex, she will even stop talking to him, she blocks him all around her space because of you. Don't get it twisted, she is using you as backup. Just take a walk. She's not worth it. Give yourself time to heal before you think relationship again so you dont take the wrong step.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Lomprico2: 7:19am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

Why u go snatch another man babe? You no see single girls whey full everywhere toast? Oya na enjoy ur quick karma. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by barallanee(f): 7:20am On May 03, 2018
Ask khloe and tristan thompson
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by afrika(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2018
BROS

U WAN EAR FROM HORSE?

DUMP THE BABE AND MOVE ON, OR ELSE U GO DIE O.

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN AND THATS HER EX.

WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? ANOTHER PROOF OR WHAT?

GUESS SHE GAVE U HEADIES AND .....TURN AROUND!! AND U SIMPLY THINK SHE IS THE ONLY WAN THAT CAN PUCK.

GUY, GO FIND YA SELF ANOTHER SIMPLE BEAUTIFUL BABE JAREE
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by adanny01(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

U are weak and will remain so under this woman.

Find someone else.

No amount of love you have is strong enough to keep you together. Forgiving her for having sex to another man is like permanently opening a door you dont want her to go through. You already sound like if she came back and apologize for fucking her father, you will forgive her because you love her. Thats bullshiit.

Quit or regret!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by LOGISTICS10: 7:31am On May 03, 2018
The girl dey play u mugun, and she is ready to use u and dump u.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2018
Do you smoke cannabis?I will encourage you to continue with her so that you can die young.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by aribisala0(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:

You are desperate to marry
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by val4sure(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2018
Girls are turning into hoes these days, no girl, I repeat no girl have just one boyfriend, the one you trust and think you love is somewhere shagging and enjoying herself with another dude, even when you gave her all she needs, they just have a cheating spirit which can never leave there body and soul, it's just there nature, I pity guys that takes a girl that is not your wife very serious, when you do your investigation on her very well, you will shed tears, your body and soul go just weak, so my guy just receive sense and move on with your life, focus more on yourself and be happy. Talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2018
Dating an ex is a no no.you can at least give her more time to see if she can change tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ejehjoe(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2018
I pretty sure you are a flirt like her or else you would not be indecisive on this simple matter.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by userplainly(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2018
Favor99:

Yea white folks are incredibly racist. They haven't changed one bit, they just hide it better now. They do everything to put down Africa and
keep blacks down. If you look closely every time you see a picture of an African or Africa the white media photoshop it to look unappealing.
Ive noticed this. They do this all of the time, and its gotten worse. Somehow they've also infiltrated the Nigerian media to.

They like to paint Africans in a terrible image.

They do subtle things but very effective things to put us down. The whites, believe me are not our friends and they are no good.
They always try and divide and pit different black groups against each other.

If you go on social media and look at videos where the whites commented on Africans you'll see how hateful and racist they are. You'll see their true nature.
Beware of these people, they're no good. They're very cunning and crafty

correct! brother please copy and share that message until it gets to our Politicians! I don't think most people understand how the world works!....
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by anigbajumo(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2018
ridbell01:
my friend your own is better,this Sunday mine went to another guy house and i asked her she said yes she had sex, throughout that Sunday to Monday i was unable to sleep... i cant go into the detail now but you go pity me if you hear my story ..we just need to be prayerful with girls these days

Hmmm,relationship of yrs or month?!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2018
dosage150:

happened to me once ago

me break any relationship?

u no see me again
in most cases, the girls don't help matters
they keep pushing u and sticking to you
any small thing

they will say they hv bf

he who wants to live long should fear ladies, even d one dead is still dangerous cos she may have written somethings down

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Psoul(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2018
My guy, you are killing urself. This is not how to go about women else u die prematurely.
I see possessiveness and obsession in you. Loosen up a little bit if not you will chase this babe back into the hand of the guy she want to or had ditched cos of u.

Show her that you are serious in settling wt her. Groom her into what u want her to be. Show her that you trust her even wen u have some doubts behind that trust. With this, if she really loves you, she will be scared to break the trust u reposed on her. If you show her u don't trust her, she will behave as if she has nothing to lose, "afterall my guy has no trust on me even wen I'm faithful to him". Avoid this kind of situation.

Do things better than what she had experience in her former relationship. Women are moved by what they see more than what you think u will be to them. This is just how they are created, it's not their fault.
When you want to catch a monkey, u don't rush it, else it will run back to the the topmost part of the tree.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by talk2percy(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2018
Guy, why u dey sleep for bike?? She won't stop cheating on u even if u take her to the alter. Cheating is in her, just like it's in peak milk
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Bidex6444(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2018
I will like to be blunt with you. The lady in question doesn't love you at all. She's just playing you and I want you to know that she can't change or stop such a horrible act.

You acted like a baby by changing her numbers , thinking that would put an end to her contacting her ex boy friend .

My candid advise for you is to let go of the LovePeddler. No matter what you do , she will still continue to go and bleep around with her ex and I am sure that she have other bleepers which u don't know.

Bro, move on!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:02am On May 03, 2018
lilyheaven:

Same you is calling another person mumu ,pig.
I know you will end up with a woman that will cheat you forever, you think you are fast but your fastness will only end you with a heart break. I pray you remember this.
Out of the abundant of heart, the mouth speaketh.
You better calm down, don't rush things if you want to make a good decision in life .

I don't know who you're but let me tell you this lilyheaven
Yours will be more of a disaster
Your husband will never regard you as a human being
You will never have peace in your marriage
You will seek help and find none
Upon my mothers grave i inscribe this words
Mark them
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by dosage150(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

he who wants to live long should fear ladies, even d one dead is still dangerous cos she may have written somethings down

True talk nwanne
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by flyDixon: 8:10am On May 03, 2018
UDUJ:

First off, she's your fiancee not your fiance.

I really don't know what advice you need from us undecided

Your babe is openly cutting corners and you are fully aware but choose to seek vindication from us. She's a cheat, that's all I can say.

Mr English he spelled fiancee same as you, now correction to you both it is fiancée
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by MYHUBBY: 8:10am On May 03, 2018
you're still much single, come to the worse the guy might be the one that disflower her. he will continue fvcking her even after the marriage

you better look for a serious lady for a fruitful relationship and have her as your side chic. I don't foreseen a fruitful relationship in that your companionship

before she would caused you to have one unnecessary emotional trauma because I can see you're soaked in love but believe me the relationship btw you and her won't last

if you doubt me, cease what you use to entice her and you will see her tell you she's not interested again.

why I like some Igbo guys, they'd asked if you're in a relationship before pressing further, I have come across their chats with my ex girl on Fb before. why would you relied on a Lady that said she's in a relationship with a guy and you're chanting love. guy wake up

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2018
Psoul:
My guy, you are killing urself. This is not how to go about women else u die prematurely.
I see possessiveness and obsession in you. Loosen up a little bit if not you will chase this babe back into the hand of the guy she want to or had ditched cos of u.

Show her that you are serious in settling wt her. Groom her into what u want her to be. Show her that you trust her even wen u have some doubts behind that trust. With this, if she really loves you, she will be scared to break the trust u reposed on her. If you show her u don't trust her, she will behave as if she has nothing to lose, "afterall my guy has no trust on me even wen I'm faithful to him". Avoid this kind of situation.

Do things better than what she had experience in her former relationship. Women are moved by what they see more than what you think u will be to them. This is just how they are created, it's not their fault.
When you want to catch a monkey, u don't rush it, else it will run back to the the topmost part of the tree.

This one is advising you to be another fool
A remote control in the hands of the girl
Listen to him and you're doomed

In essence he's trying to say " Yes she's fucking the other dude but just pretend like nothing is happening and show her unrequited love someway and somehow she will come around" hmm i pity your bros. If you see a girl that loves her guy you will know the difference
You be backup plan

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2018
Abang52:

I don't know who you're but let me tell you this lilyheaven

Y Na? Its uncalled for Na. Please stop the cursing, it can't take us anywhere. Mbok
Yours will be more of a disaster
Your husband will never regard you as a human being
You will never have peace in your marriage
You will seek help and find none
Upon my mothers grave i inscribe this words
Mark them
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by poweredcom(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2018
oga na ashewo u don de date in disguise sorry o until she land on my bed ur eye go clear o shameful women of this generation

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by AskProf: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
UDUJ:

First off, she's your fiancee not your fiance.

I really don't know what advice you need from us undecided

Your babe is openly cutting corners and you are fully aware but choose to seek vindication from us. She's a cheat, that's all I can say.

What makes her his fiancee?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Temysteve(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
U GOT WHAT u deserve

I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own(guess u were happy n feeling strong den)

karma is a bitch

u broke off anoda persons relationship thinking u will enjoy urs guy girls have more dan one boo but never b d cause of anybody's breakup

u felt happy

guy when u collected d babe did u call us or did u pity d guy

i once begged a guy to leave my babe he refused n he said i should man up i manned up less dan one month d girl came back begging n d guy called n i told him to man up n bear d pain even though am no longer with d bae but am happy

my advice is never rejoice at d misfortune of others d wind can blow in any direction.

return d gf to d owner n have peace
Trash too lame! What do you mean by 'return the gf to the owner'? Is the guy married to the other lady? Not every relationship and dating work out to become marriage, if you're nt feeling comfortable with who you are dating why dnt you cut it off and move on. No man owns any lady as long as they are not married to each other. I will just advice the guy to move on because the lady is not trustworthy. That all
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by dheilaw1(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2018
my brother, I'm also in your shoes. we started dating November 2016,she told me she broke up with her boyfriend six months earlier, when it was April 2017, I found out she went to bleep the guy few weeks after we started dating. she said she never I was going to be serious with her. she asked for forgiveness and I forgave her. few months later, I saw an alert of 5k on her phone, I asked who sent it to her, she said her Mom, but when I pressed further, I realised it was that guy, she told more than a thousand lies to cover that but she wasn't successful . she cried and begged me telling it wasn't for anything but out of free will. That moment I started seeing the blinking future of the relationship . all these and many I considered that led to our break up eventually cos I couldn't continue that type of a girl who is not trust worthy in her dealings. My brother, I'll advise you leave this girl and take your life more seriously. better things ahead. there is nothing so sadden than dating a girl you have little or no trust for. these girls are bitches. wise up

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by godliman: 8:35am On May 03, 2018
Confidant010:

"IF ANYMAN LACKS WISDOM LET HIM ASK OF GOD" I can see you have a serious deficiency of wisdom. You seem hell bent in marrying a prostitute. How can you go and talk another persons partner into marrying you and you belief her story of breaking off. Even when you saw proofs of infidelitty you quickly forgave and continued. Must you die before your time? You say you love her? you may as well love a colourful viper. Painfully you are so foolish enough to belief she loves you. Love you enough to sleep on another man's bed. Learn from Tiwa Savage and Teeblitz episode. From the way you talk i can guess that you may ve been deceived by her beauy or something. Look if you marry that harlot get ready your wife will be a public property. And when it happens dont go and jump into lagoon or blame God your foolishness caused it.sorry for my bluntness i mean well for you bros sincerely.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by FxBase(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2018
I will borrow from Chief Obasanjos popular saying that "you should never reinforce failure"

Your instinct is the best friend you could ever have, very trustworthy and never betrays...listen to it

A woman belongs wherever she finds pleasure..that's women..don't give urself unnecessary psychological trauma by investigating or sniffing around about her...

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage...make hay while the sun shines.

Confidant010:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.