Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? (3762 Views)

Am I Dating A Ghost.??help / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / Advice Needed, My Cousin And I Dating Same Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello Friends Please Help!

I met a girl at my place of work, we have been dating for few weeks now, and she have been visiting and also passing the night at my place for sometimes, but each time i ask her something about her, she will keep mute, and advise we dont talk about it. I told her i want to come and know where she is staying tomorrow, but she said no, that i cant come for now, I know nothing about her, and it seems have been dating a stranger for a long time now, pls what is happening and what can i do?
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Scary!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Olalan(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
How do you allow someone who's so secretive about her life get so close to you to the extent of passing nights at your place. The earlier you tell her to say things about herself the better for you

3 Likes

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by anochuko01(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2018
ogbanje levels

1 Like

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68954355:
Scary!
its really scary
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
How do you allow someone who's so secretive about her life get so close to you to the extent of passing nights at your place. The earlier you tell her to say things about herself the better for you
Thanks boss
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2018
anochuko01:
ogbanje levels
you think so?
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Beetwo(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
sounds like marine queendom citizen, elegushi beach may be her address,you can ask Falz more about karashika.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by ODeva(f): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
I tire o. Why don't you do your own findings.
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2018
I've experienced something like this b4 turned out she was married.....still living with her husband oooo..no kids though.

She never told anyone she was married in the office when she joined us, her employee profile was on single.

When I found out on face book I was shocked, she was smart to not use her real name on face book spelling oluwaseun as holuwahshewun...but Facebook friend suggestion just brought her to me randomly as per friend of friend..
I just bone, break up with her, she begged me, and apologized if she wronged me in anyway i didn't tell her anything...whatever came out of that hole in her face was gonna be a lie to me....
My conclusion was her marriage was lacking good sex, or she was no longer happy in it, or she wanted to carry belle home mayb the husband cant do..cos she was always asking for skin-diving paroles.....
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
ODeva:

I tire o. Why don't you do your own findings.
she was just employed into the company, and she is to work under me, she is new, so people doesnt know much about her
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Baba na kpekus you de find. Now you get it all night. Stay focused!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Beetwo:
sounds like marine queendom citizen, elegushi beach may be her address,you can ask Falz more about karashika.
���
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2018
1StopRudeness:
I've experienced something like this b4 turned out she was married.....still living with her husband oooo..no kids though.

She never told anyone she was married in the office when she joined us, her employee profile was on single.

When I found out on face book I was shocked, she was smart to not use her real name on face book spelling oluwaseun as holuwahshewun...but Facebook friend suggestion just brought her to me randomly..
I just bone, break up with her, she begged me, and apologized if she wronged me in anyway i didn't tell her anything...whatever came out of that hole in her face was gonna be a lie to me....
My conclusion was her marriage was lacking good sex, or she was no longer happy in it, or she wanted to carry belle home mayb the husband cant do..cos she was always asking for skin-diving paroles.....
you have a point here, but am sure this one isnt married
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Mrnakeina:

U are evil....lol

"Stay focused" got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Mrnakeina:
lolz
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Be patient. She'll open up at her own time.

1 Like

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U are evil....lol

"Stay focused" got me cracking
i tire for this guy oo
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Be patient. She'll open up at her own time.
hmmm, that was what she have been telling me, but why can i visit her? but she can sleep over
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2018
eikechukwu8:

I met a girl at my place of work, we have been dating for few weeks now, and she have been visiting and also passing the night at my place for sometimes, but each time i ask her something about her, she will keep mute, and advise we dont talk about it. I told her i want to come and know where she is staying tomorrow, but she said no, that i cant come for now, I know nothing about her, and it seems have been dating a stranger for a long time now, pls what is happening and what can i do?

You might be dating a spirit or demon

2 Likes

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You might be dating a spirit or demon
hmmm she acts weird sometimes
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
eikechukwu8:
hmmm, that was what she have been telling me, but why can i visit her? but she can sleep over
mayb she's ashamed of her face me I slap u apartment
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
eikechukwu8:
mayb
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
eikechukwu8:

Get her to talk.

You must be firm. If she wants to change the topic, insist on hearing about it. Stop letting her win all the time.

How can someone be passing nights at your place without you knowing anything about them? My brother, you dey try o. See, make it as quick as possible. You must know everything THIS night, if possible.
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Erums(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Get her to talk.

You must be firm. If she wants to change the topic, insist on hearing about it. Stop letting her win all the time.

How can someone be passing nights at your place without you knowing anything about them? My brother, you dey try o. See, make it as quick as possible. You must know everything THIS night, if possible.

Just break up and see her open up
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Erums:

Just break up and see her open up
hmmm thats too much
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by eikechukwu8(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Get her to talk.

thanks 4 this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by rex444(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
If u are a womanizer,start adjusting your ways oooo...maybe she was sent from the other side to come n deal with u..but could av been she fell for u... I know two people it happened to oooooo
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
eikechukwu8:
hmmm thats too much
You work in Flowermill Calabar? She might be staying at Calabar south.. She is ashamed of her environs
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Jas1000: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Jas1000: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Be like you don go carry ghost go house. Na so dem dey do. I never carry one but na so dem talk say ghost dem dey behave. grin

On a serious note, stop asking her so she can relax and then you do a little investigation before you run into trouble.

Even if she isn't proud of her background or neighborhood, at least a woman should be able to say a little about her family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Trumps fingers Straight To Her Pussy / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / If Your Woman Plays This Game , Leave Her Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.