Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance (1811 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 03, 2018
The dating/toasting scene is a very assumptive one as both parties, not really knowing each other's mind, dwell on assumption. For this reason, miscommunication, misunderstanding, etc can sometimes a major challenge. This tend to serve as intimidation to any of the parties, especially the man involved. This stems mainly from the way ladies tend to position themselves. Below is a list of reasons why, as a man, you shouldn't feel intimidated by a lady's physical appearance.

(1). If she's well dressed, she did it for you
Ever heard of the 'African Night Entertainment' quote that goes "a woman is like a clothe in the market"? Yeah, this is in agreement with the quote. As much as women would argue against this, they groom themselves, bearing the male folks in mind. Who doesn't like to have at least one toaster when walking the streets. Some of them even look out for toasters! All those elegant looks is to draw you to them, not to scare you away!

(2). It's a 50-50 thing
Yes, you both need it. Not just you. She might be looking at you, wondering how lucky she would be, having such a cute dude all to herself, while you're there thinking: "why she de look me like dis? My swag no tight?". Grow up bro.

(3). Confidence
She appears so confident that you are intimidated, fearing she could embarrass you, maybe yes. If of course you go there and start stammering. But if not, for your information, she is expecting you to come and make your mind known, so she will know what to think. If you don't know, she was busy looking for a reason why this 'stranger' is looking so keenly at her. Sharp guys use this to put her in more suspense, and then strike suddenly! If she's so confident, it's likely she has someone else in her life. Women are naturally overconfident of any man in their life. But the fact is, no matter how perfect the man in front of the queue is, there are parts of him she's always wishing could change. You could come as a better alternative. Just make an impression and leave. I'm not saying you should go for people's wives sha grin

(4). She's classy
So by mere looking, you concluded she's way beyond your class, issokay. Oboy, forget it. Who says if Aisha Buhari was single today, you can't woo her successfully? Your mistake is, since she looks so classy, it means she has everything she ever needed, lies. Since you don't, she too doesn't. Just don't judge a book by its cover. Point four above explains this better.

(5). All she needs is money
So you look at her appearance and conclude that all she need to maintain herself is money, but since you don't have, you back out. Well, for prostitutes, yes. But you don't have to break the bank to take care of a responsible lady. Just show her your worth. If she shows over time that she doesn't value it, walk away. Ladies hardly do that though, except you have areas of your life that need urgent fixing.

(6). The age factor
She's older than you, and so you are intimidated. If you truly have feelings, oboy make it known. Age difference can be a spice in relationships. Just don't allow yourself to be abused because of age difference.

(7). She embarrassed you, or said 'no' in your first attempt
'No' for girls is never no, until you get convincing reasons to back off. She might just be playing games, which is one thing ladies are good at, and that's why I used the word 'convincing'. Keep going back till you hear the real 'no'.

This is only a matter of opinion, and there could be exceptions. Also, this write up is not so applicable to women who have no interest in relationships, but only want to extract as much as they can from you. Best of luck. Also, feel free to add yours, if you have points regarding this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by youngreezy(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2018
make i buy land first i dy cum.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
Two plot secured for me and mah baybay lalas247 .

Lemme be on the look out for derailers.

Lalasticlala , nice tips are here.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by SoapQueen(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
I'm trying real hard to understand this post. I'd take a screenshot and read it later. Maybe I'm too famished to think straight
Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
OfficialDad:
Two plot secured for me and mah baybay lalas247 .

Lemme be on the look out for derailers.

Lalasticlala , nice tips are here.

I don't understand the post .. though
Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by gabrielventures: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
Most ladies that look good or appear classy na just packaging sef, especially the ones that don't want to talk when you approach them simply because they can't construct plausible grammar.

Dear brothers, you sef package to boost up your confidence level. But rather than mere packaging, make some dough too so you can chest any likely intimidation that may come your way.

Learn something new from the link below. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by itsRhamzy: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
Good tips.. I kinda feel some of them are pointing towards me..

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

He was trying to give niggaz codes on how to approach a woman grin you dig now?

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Nobody: 9:36am On May 05, 2018
itsRhamzy:
Good tips.. I kinda feel some of them are pointing towards me..
Lol, thanks. Arise and find out for yourself wink
Re: Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance by Nobody: 9:58am On May 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Yeah, that's probably because the post is 100% directed to the guys.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth: I Won't Be Able To Change My Ways Unless My Mum Dies / 2 Ladies Fight Over Sex At Allen Avenue / Never Compliment A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.