Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money (1611 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by CastedGist: 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
GistMore.com

The conversation gets interesting. Lol. Continue to read below

More funny gist; http://www.gistmore.com/hilarious-conversation-nigerian-dad-daughter-asking-money

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by CastedGist: 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by kingreign(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
This dad is so cool! cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by IamD18: 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Olawale118(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2018
huh
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by ipobarecriminals: 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
wink angry u can't outsmart baba elegba aka baba ijebu
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by 125diCalcitriol: 9:07pm On May 03, 2018
That man is cheat o
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by ufuosman(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
Guyman dad
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Amirullaha(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2018
The dad knows what's popping...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by kingreign(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2018
makydebbie:
This dad is so cool! cheesy
I hope to be such a dad to my kids smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2018
kingreign:

Awwn it's very cool. You'll be one of the world's coolest dad. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2018
Interesting!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Ishilove: 10:17pm On May 03, 2018
kingreign:

How sweet grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Ishilove: 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

The conversation gets interesting. Lol. Continue to read below

More funny gist; http://www.gistmore.com/hilarious-conversation-nigerian-dad-daughter-asking-money

Did you credit Linda Ikehi as the source?

That aside it looks fake. Anything to trend these days
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Did you credit Linda Ikehi as the source?

That aside it looks fake. Anything to trend these days

i can see myself doing this

i troll my kids all the time if i can get away with it

i also tell them no so that they they will understand that the world does not owe them anything

i remember going out with them, buying kfc and then driving home.

my daughter [6 or so at the time] asked me for chicken.

i told her it was all for me and that i would eat it all.

she actually believed me and burst into tears. her brother, who knew i was trolling just laughed.

now she knows i am 'making a joke'
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Dad & His Daughter Asking Him For Money by MystiqueReine(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2018
The part where he said "did I give birth? " tho

(1) (Reply)

"Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lawyer And His Beautiful Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.