Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

nnnn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnnn (7645 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
Nightwolf1:
[s][/s]

sharrap u lying mor.on from land of the bastards

So Ebonyi state people are bastards? you are actually confirming what he is claiming ooo.
Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
so many anambra pretenders on nairaland.

Why do you think they all claim anambra.?

They all know the igbos are just meh unlike anambra.
Have you noticed, you haven't seen Iloveabia, or abakaliki first son on this thread? cheesy

Every igbo wants a piece of well developed, well travelled, and smartest Igbo. grin
But their actions shows they are ghetto igbo from somewhere in enugu, or imo.

I just hope real anambra people will rise to the occasion and don't allow these less igbos to tarnish their name.

U ARE QUOTING YOUR FELLOW HALFWIT TO COME TO YOUR AID..How COme THE REAL Muslim your Fulani overlords continue to see you Yoruba Muslims as KAFIR inspite of all your ass licking effort to impress your master

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by iLoveAnambra(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
we all know you are from abakaliki. abakaliki Igbo igbo trying to claim anambra cheesy

Anambra people don't behave like tout or talk like dunce.

He even used iloveanabra to soil the good people of anabras name. Bette change your name to iloveabakaliki cheesy
ok
how abt ur Skull mining work in Otta

u no go work today??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by EarthXmetahuman: 2:15pm On May 04, 2018
[s]
SARMAT:

PAINED DEMONIC MAGGOT U ARE TOO DUMB TO PLAY THAT TRICK. U HAV IQ LOWER THAT A local DOG. Many thanks to your half wit fada a victim if DOWNSYDRONE

SO IJEBu MUSLIM PIG How COME OTHER REFINED YORUBAs SEE U PEoplE AS cave dwelling homo erectus sub human savages
[/s]typical abakaliki igbo, born in the gutter, speaks gutter. grin

I don't talk to inferior igbos abeg. Read my timeline, I only quote anambra igbo, Those are the ones I consider humans.

Consider this quote a Christmas gift. grin

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Have you noticed, you haven't seen Iloveabia, or abakaliki first son on this thread? cheesy

Every igbo wants a piece of well developed, well travelled, and smartest Igbo. grin

I just hope real anambra people will rise to the occasion and don't allow these less igbos to tarnish their name.

MAGGOT HOW COME YOU ARE AFRAID TO FACE ME....AM NOT YOUR FULANI MASTER COMON SAY SOMTHING EVEN IF U ARE naturally WIRED not TO make SENSE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 2:22pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]typical abakaliki igbo, born in the gutter, speaks gutter. grin

I don't talk to inferior igbos abeg. Read my timeline, I only quote anambra igbo, Those are the ones I consider humans.

Consider this quote a Christmas gift. grin

COWARD PIG PRODUCT OF IJEBU WASTED SPERM.
AM HERE TO POUND YOUR CONE HEAD TO SUBMISSION

I thought u maggots have verbal power how come you keep on regurgitating stales lines.

A worm like you typing from a cave deep in the OSOGBO slum

Worm fight like a man stop hiding behind lame excuse

IJEBU Fulani dick receiving pig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by ozowarac: 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
Your ancestors are from Enugu not you akpa amu.

Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi
Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
@EarthXmetahuman

where is this savage miedeval subhuman FULANI DICK CRAVING LOWER YORUBA IJEBU GAY WORM HAV U RUN LIK A DOG WITH TAIL TUCKED IN

I THOUGHT U NO DEY FEAR COWARD MUMU MAGGOT

Probably u HAV gone to call your lord and personal savior to ban me. Dimwit EWEDU COWARD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by achi4u(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Another pained Abakaliki Ibo spotted cheesy.
I'm an Ezzaman from Ebonyi state but I'm not pained, Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi state and is owned by the combination of Izzi, Ezza and Mgbo people.
We are not foolish or easy going as people May portray but we're very humble and straightforward people.
Well, thank God the 'Abakaliki mantra' is fast changing, remember we have represented you 'brave lions' in two occasions through international school competitions in overseas.

8 Likes

Re: nnnn by Emycord: 3:00pm On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi
SO YOU Are Now From Enugu? So You Could Not Use imo, abia And Enugu And South South Igbo To Judge Its Just anamabra State That Forms Your Yardstick?

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 3:08pm On May 04, 2018
achi4u:
I'm an Ezzaman from Ebonyi state but I'm not pained, Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi state and is owned by the combination of Izzi, Ezza and Mgbo people.
We are not foolish or easy going as people May portray but we're very humble and straightforward people.
Well, thank God the 'Abakaliki mantra' is fast changing, remember we have represented you 'brave lions' in two occasions through international school competitions in overseas.

My BROTHER (NWANNEM) ABEG STOP QUOTING THAT ALMAJIRI GAMBARI MAGGOT HE IS HERE TO CAUSE ANIMOSITY BETWEEN IGBOS & he is from zamfara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 3:09pm On May 04, 2018
Emycord:
SO YOU Are Now From Enugu? So You Could Not Use imo, abia And Enugu And South South Igbo To Judge Its Just anamabra State That Forms Your Yardstick?

He is a Yoruba Muslim don't fall for his MUMUISM

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2018
achi4u:
That guy is a two face hausa fulani unity beggar. Since he cant use his wisdom to reach out to his people wallowing in abject poverty instead trying to cause trouble between a tribe superior than his in every way.

They are the reason why Abakaliki stereotype is fast becoming an old sentence . But guess what since1914 till date the southerners has been feeding them in their large number, and till now morethan 100 years, nothing has changed..

Their laziness and beggership attitude has landed them in greater problem in Boko haram. But that one will never see those flaws instead putting his mouth on matters above his mental scope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Bede2u(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

babaa u are the only Enugu boy profiling Abakaliki ppl. I come from Enugu too and many of my biz partners are Abakaliki ppl so go figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Dude,You as an afonja and your habbokii boyfriend has disgraced yourself and shamed your lineage enough on this thread..u can now retire to bed together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

Dude,You as an afonja and your habbokii boyfriend have disgraced yourself and shamed your lineage enough on this thread..u can now retire to bed together.

Gbam!! Seconded
Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 4:30pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

Your family tree has seen generations of bastards you are not even the first bastard in the family line.. Your family tree can't even be traced and you know it cos even your supposedly fada don't even know his fada and his fada fada.it is not the worlds fault that your mum did not close her leg or even used a condom otherwise a calamity like you would been avoided. It is not the world fault that your supposedly fada is DAT mad man(according to rumor) along d street b4 d slump you dwell. So don't come looking for Igbo thread to express your frustration.even ur sibling same mum but a thousand fada don't fair any better.
Bla, bla. Go and ask your mother who your real father is. Are you not igbo again lol, who doesn't know 80% of you are baby factory product. Is either you a factory product or your real mother sold you to buy garri, we have read many of it here.

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 4:38pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

let's talk about kwara grin

Alimi a Fulani bigot deceived AFOnJA(COW BRAINed SCUM) TO FIGHT HIS OWN YORUBA PEOPLE THEN ALIMI TURN AROUND WITH OTHER YORUBAS(eternal fulani ass Craver)TO KILL THE GOAT AFONJA AND TAKE HIS THRONE AND NOW TODAY WE HAVE EMIR OF ILORIN INSTEAD OF OBA

SO DIRTY DOG @STRICKTHEM what do u say to that
Wevare not concerned about kwara, don't digress. Why does water used to clean human corpses appear as lucozade to you people cheesy. Chai. The thing go come be like una dey drink wine. Are you people really human being? Pity all the igbo ladies here, potential human corpses drinkers, except those that married outsiders. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 4:49pm On May 04, 2018
laribari:

So Ebonyi state people are bastards? you are actually confirming what he is claiming ooo.

Another Moro.n
Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Another Moro.n

See this goat o! You think you're smarter than I am?

An Igbo man calling his fellow a bastard. On what ground? Ewu congo

1 Like

Re: nnnn by Bede2u(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yanmiri keep quiet the point has been made even beyond Dangote; even though Dangote alone dwarfs all your businessmen combined.

I ask is it not still your Abokkkki that dominates the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? How dare you compare your Abakaliki fanyogo and otapiapia sellers to Northerners like Rahamanniyya, MRS, BUA etc. that own ships, tank farms and other multi million dollar investments in Lagos?

Sometimes Its necessary to drill some sense into your corpse water soaked brain before you spread your poisonous ignorance beyond this forum. An elder cannot be watching while a goat gives birth tied to its stake.

Are the two most powerful Africans on earth today not Northerners? You conquered nyamiri cockroach that sees itself like an eagle? Better go find some drugs to stick up your 5% arse if you're bored.

Even in Iboland you're 2nd class citizens yet you have the guts to come online to spew whatever fancies that latrine akpu-stinking mouth among freeborns, I don't blame you its the Anambra Ibo's that allowed Abakaliki rejects like you grow wings.

OSU feeling funky cheesy grin
lol. Aboki dey talk too? When 21st century folks are talking? I blame Seun. He should be hidding abokii comments in saner platforms

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by maestroferddi: 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Have you noticed, you haven't seen Iloveabia, or abakaliki first son on this thread? cheesy Stop

Stop embarrassing your village in Ilejemeje...

Anambra as an Igbo State is as important as Ebonyi and any other Igbo state.

I must commend the development strides of the current governor of Ebonyi State. Abakaliki is one of the fastest developing capitals in Nigeria at the moment.

Busy yourself with South West capitals most of which have been left behind than getting fixated on anything Igbo.

You try and grow up...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Wevare not concerned about kwara, don't digress. Why does water used to clean human corpses appear as lucozade to you people cheesy. Chai. The thing go come be like una dey drink wine. Are you people really human being? Pity all the igbo ladies here, potential human corpses drinkers, except those that married outsiders. lipsrsealed

Yoruba rat u ran away when the embers of my rage was hot only to creep in and trembling as you type in fear praying earnestly I don't throw you more verbal javelin... ZomB I will forgive this time believing it u HAV realised u were progressing in error but if I catch uyou and your likes here or any other Igbo thread I will pound your skull relentlessly until it turns to dust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 8:51pm On May 04, 2018
laribari:

See this goat o! You think you're smarter than I am?

An Igbo man calling his fellow a bastard. On what ground? Ewu congo

Anybody can claim to be igbo online.. Now swerve u Moro.n
Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Anybody can claim to be igbo online.. Now swerve u Moro.n

Obviously you just heard that word lol. You are the slowpoke here because you talk without fact and based on assumption.

Yes anybody can claim Igbo but what fact do you have against him? Anu npama!
Re: nnnn by laudate: 12:38am On May 05, 2018
BENARI:
It's the handiwork of Anambrarians. They are foolishly boastful of there seeming industriousness.

They profile not just Abakelekites, but almost all other Igbos and in fact the rest of the country. This attitude has attracted them a lot of hatred in return from other Igbos.

I admire there industriousness, but they have lots of ignorant fools who think too much of themselves.

Kpom kwem! cheesy
Re: nnnn by Emycord: 7:50am On May 05, 2018
SARMAT:

He is a Yoruba Muslim don't fall for his MUMUISM
I Know His Type
Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 7:57am On May 05, 2018
SARMAT:

Yoruba rat u ran away when the embers of my rage was hot only to creep in and trembling as you type in fear praying earnestly I don't throw you more verbal javelin... ZomB I will forgive this time believing it u HAV realised u were progressing in error but if I catch uyou and your likes here or any other Igbo thread I will pound your skull relentlessly until it turns to dust
Instead of you to go and prepare corpse's water for your sisters to drink. You are here following me around. Don't forget, this is a Yoruba forum, our forum. If you do not want me on your thread, kindly take it to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay with your corpse water. You won't see a single Yoruba on it.

1 Like

Re: nnnn by thatigboman: 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
achi4u:
chairman, forget those yoruba muslims.
Im so so proud of ebonyi.
My best friend for more than 20 years is from afikpo. Whenever i go home (imo state), i go to afikpo to enjoy the best time of my life

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by thatigboman: 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
Strikethem:
Instead of you to go and prepare corpse's water for your sisters to drink. You are here following me around. Don't forget, this is a Yoruba forum, our forum. If you do not want me on your thread, kindly take it to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay with your corpse water. You won't see a single Yoruba on it.
just shut d hell up

1 Like

Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 1:12pm On May 05, 2018
[s][s]
laribari:

Obviously you just heard that word lol. You are the slowpoke here because you talk without fact and based on assumption.

Yes anybody can claim Igbo but what fact do you have against him? Anu npama!

[/s][/s]

If you werent an idiot of international repute u should have read where the op stated that Imo and Abia state arent close to Ebonyi like Anambra.
atleast any igbo man who have had the opportunity of travelling round the east would know the above comment isnt true. But like the circus clown you are, u wont spot his gaffes and reprimand him cos u are just a moro.n like him
Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:21pm On May 05, 2018
Strikethem:

maggot just looking at ur name makes me laugh I thought u are a JAGABAN IN VERBAL PUnCHES but u keep regurgitating old line you MAGGOT MULCHING Hog.AM WAITING FoR U TO REcOVER KWARA from YOU FULANI GODS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aspirant Berates APC Over Expensive Nomination Form / APC Lied About Government Not Allowing Them Put Up Posters - Enugu PDP / FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.