Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

nnnn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnnn (7632 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 11:37am On May 04, 2018
post=67271911:

[s]Agu dowa gi agba, I doubt if you are Abok.i , I'm100% sure you are Yoruba man, hiding under quota system, because no reasonable northern man with rots going on in North will be waisting his time arguing with Igbo's who by far better than them. in Yoruba land their obas don't agree, many see others as inferior, Ijebus see other Yorubas as inferior, same with other Yorubas see Eguns as inferior, Ijebus see awories as inferior they don't like to be educated, Oba of Ijebu see Alaafin of Oyo or Ooni of Ife as inferior, same with Oba of Lagos, your is works, disunity in Yorubas land has been existing for centuries, your people lost Kwara to Fulani because of in-house war, which doesn't exist in Southeast. Hatred among tribes in North and west are worst than East, see how northerners and westerners are hacking heads of their people on daily basis, animosities are worst in your enclave than east.[/s]

There are several threads about herdsmen/skullminers etc. Feel free to take your pick.

This one is about your claimed supremacy over Abakaliki, Enugu and Wawa Ibo's.

What is the rationale? What is the basis? Or is it just hot air?

6 Likes

Re: nnnn by iLoveAnambra(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Everyone knows anambra igbos are superior to other igbos.

Even I, as a Yoruba man acknowledge that.. I respect only anambran igbo. The rest are just meh.

Anambra igbo produced the likes of chimanda adichie etc.
They are hybrid igbo. They are the only smart one.
Chukwu kpoo kwa gi bu nwaekwensu Afonja oku

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by iLoveAnambra(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Even I, as a Yoruba man acknowledge that.. I respect only anambran igbo. The rest are just meh.

Afonjamudeen Skull miner from Obomoso how fa?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by franklingud(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2018
ZZ22:
We Yoruba Muslims dun land.
This is my backyard in Ogbomosho but if you ask me my state of origin i will tell you Lagos.
How ur village people are working against you.
Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 11:52am On May 04, 2018
post=67271911:

Agu dowa gi agba, I doubt if you are Abok.i , I'm100% sure you are Yoruba man, hiding under quota system, because no reasonable northern man with rots going on in North will be waisting his time arguing with Igbo's who by far better than them. in Yoruba land their obas don't agree, many see others as inferior, Ijebus see other Yorubas as inferior, same with other Yorubas see Eguns as inferior, Ijebus see awories as inferior they that don't like to be educated, Oba of Ijebu see Alaafin of Oyo or Ooni of Ife as inferior, same with Oba of Lagos, disunity in Yorubas land has been existing for centuries, your people lost Kwara to Fulani because of in-house war, which doesn't exist in Southeast. Hatred among tribes in North and west are worst than East, see how northerners and westerners are hacking heads of their people on daily basis, animosities are worst in your enclave than east.
Hehehe, see you this one trying to dodge question their fellow just asked them. Oba of ijebu see alafin an inferior, according to ipob book hehehe. This one no even try, with all the thing you put here. One would think he will bring out infinitesimal sense out of it but oh, dissapointed.

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2018
Even aboki get opinion for igbo matter.. U can't even tolerate ordinary Christians among you na him u dey compare two dialects of same language together. Even Abakalikis with their hardworking spirit is still better than 100 million of abbokki scammers working under bureau d change.. Their life will never change, from year to year they are boyi boyi.. But u know the Abakalikis world is transforming and soon they will catch up with other folks, which i know they have already done.

But your Aboki shititt is busy bombing and maiming your folks just because of little difference in religion and religion ideology.

Na God go help una.. Dangote is one man u know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 12:06pm On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
All through my life I will say I grew up 99% in the south east but one thing I noticed is the profiling of Abakaliki igbos' which no igbo here can deny.. Then again as I grew up I started to research for the reason yet I couldn't see..this profiling is more in Anambra state but still exist in Enugu although almost nonexistent in Abia or IMO state possibly because the states are far.. Up till now I can't find any good reason for such outright profiling.. As I even thought the state doesn't make sense only to go round the state to find out that it has more good roads than Abia and IMO and not to even talk about Abakaliki city which is currently one of the finest and quite south east city... so fellow easterners why the profiling?

YORUBA DEMONIC VULTURE TRYING TO BRING DISCORD AMONg IGBOS.LET ANIMOSITY U WANT TO SOW DWELL RICHLY IN YOUR FAMILY....LET FULANI HELLSMEN ENCAMP IN YOUR ABODE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2018
Ignorance...
The profiling is disappearing..
I have blasted several people who I don't even know for that reason... Igbo bụ Igbo.
Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
iamkeyz:
Ignorance...
The profiling is disappearing..
I have blasted several people who I don't even know for that reason... Igbo bụ Igbo.
Does that truly happen?
Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

YORUBA DEMONIC VULTURE TRYING TO BRING DISCORD AMONg IGBOS.LET ANIMOSITY U WANT TO SOW DWELL RICHLY IN YOUR FAMILY....LET FULANI HELLSMEN ENCAMP IN YOUR ABODE
Why do you people subject widows to drinking the water used to clean the corpses of their husbands?

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehe, see you this one trying to dodge question their fellow just asked them. Oba of ijebu see alafin an inferior, according to ipob book hehehe. This one no even try, with all the thing you put here. One would think he will bring out infinitesimal sense out of it but oh, dissapointed.
You guys should stop running away from your problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by MaziOmenuko: 12:23pm On May 04, 2018
Lol...this imposter doesn't even know that the Abakiliki-Ebonyi he claims is far from Abia was partly carved out from Abia. How can Abakiliki be closer to Anambra than to Abia?

At least if you want to lie, use Google map for better direction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Hisduchess(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi

nsukka and abakaliki people dey same WhatsApp group. so its normal to forms bonds with them more
Re: nnnn by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2018
Ebonyi People are proud of their state than Any Afonja dead or Alive
even Patoranking in his "Make am " music video
he showed dat....

Even Humble smith
Angela Okorie
are too proud....

unlike Skullminers claiming Lagos upandan....

daz how my course mate was claiming Lagos
till i digged his fb profile noticed dat he is frm Lagos in his profile
lols but he can't change that of his brothers
that are from Iwo in Osun state
is only someone suffering from Inferiority that wil do such..
while my own accounts shows that i am Frm Ogidi Town in Anambra,
wel i am proud of my town
and wen u visit,u wil surely know that is more developed and btiful than Oshogbo or Ado-Ekiti
#fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Why do you people subject widows to drinking the water used to clean the corpses of their husbands?

because u are a worn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:
All through my life I will say I grew up 99% in the south east but one thing I noticed is the profiling of Abakaliki igbos' which no igbo here can deny.. Then again as I grew up I started to research for the reason yet I couldn't see..this profiling is more in Anambra state but still exist in Enugu although almost nonexistent in Abia or IMO state possibly because the states are far.. Up till now I can't find any good reason for such outright profiling.. As I even thought the state doesn't make sense only to go round the state to find out that it has more good roads than Abia and IMO and not to even talk about Abakaliki city which is currently one of the finest and quite south east city... so fellow easterners why the profiling?
[/s]

sharrap u lying mor.on from land of the bastards

4 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 12:44pm On May 04, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:
ENVY and HATE...

Abakaliki Igbos happen to be the most brilliant and liberal Igbos I've seen. They are the only progressive thinkers in SE.
[/s]

mugu

1 Like

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 12:50pm On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

There are several threads about herdsmen/skullminers etc. Feel free to take your pick.

WHO IS THIS PAINED DICK CRAVING UNLETTERED UNCIRCUMCISED UNREFINED MAGGOT. when human resonates almajiri WORMs should steer clear. Gambari has never been known to be humans but for this contraption called Niger area u guys would have served well as Guinea pigs for experiments. Is dia any social index DAT gambari worms have not failed. DAT Nigeria is in the world map of terrorism is thanks to u pigs... Dat Niger area is one of the poorest domain is thanks to u slimy maggot. So when next people gada to talk worms like u should stay far far off.

Pained uncircumcised islamic pig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 12:57pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

ROTTEN WORM CAN U TELL US HOW USELESS YOUR GENERATION IS.... U WASTED SPERM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:

y is it DAT uptill now u don't know who your real fada is and ur WHO.RE mum Is still racing after MALE GENiTALS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
@EarthXmetahuman
@QuotaSystem

wEHERE are those YORUBA AND GAMBARI SPERM SWALLOWING WORMS angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

because u are a worn
So you people practice such disgusting act. You people are barbaric. Spit, no wonder some Yoruba parents don't want their daughters to marry igbo men. My aunty that married one from enugu, when he died and they want to try such rubbish with her, I just like the family members sha o. They declined. Worst thing they even try to drag it with her. Barbaric act. Spit.

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 1:25pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

y is it DAT uptill now u don't know who your real fada is and ur WHO.RE mum Is still racing after MALE GENiTALS
Because your mother is a LovePeddler. How can you know your father when she has slept with different men only to carry your pregnancy to the person you call father. How much were you bought from baby factory, or how much did your mother sold you to buy akpu?. Why did you quote the same comment twice, is it that painful? I only asked questions na cheesy

1 Like

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:27pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
So you people practice such disgusting act. You people are barbaric. Spit, no wonder some Yoruba parents don't want their daughters to marry igbo men. My aunty that married one from enugu, when he died and they want to try such rubbish with her, I just like the family members sha o. They declined. Worst thing they even try to drag it with her. Barbaric act. Spit.

in the act of barbarism Yoruba wormS stands tall and has no rival...A region know for their chronic ritualistic tendencies organ harvesting SKULL MINING.
SHOULD WE START digging out photos littered off the web.So Dog undecided remove the log in your eyes b4 looking elsewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Truth is some men from Abakiliki that I've seen had similar attitude with Northerners especially in terms of simplicity.

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.
This naturally makes an average Anambra man to regard him as inferior to him.

I somehow agree with you with regards how simple Abakiliki guys are because two of my dawgs are from there and they are very nice guys. They are very hardworking and humble, in fact anything i want to do something, i always call one of them becos they never see themselves as being too big. Up to killing Ogufe (Ewu-hausa), they will help you do everything as pal sey me na city guy for Ngwongwon thingz (pepper soup).

Personally, i feel where you come from has little or nothing to do with how you act anyways and i believe it's an individual thing. However, i understand when people say Anambra guys are arrogant, even me as a delta ibo dude as used to see them like that (maybe the uneducated ones sha). In fact, growing up i had this mindset too becos all i hear those bros them say is .............'taa! getawe you, anu-man'. or you hear ........taa there! anu-man. They don't regard people except you are their own but even if you are yoruba they will like you if you are their friend and they get to know you.

However, lets face it not all the Igbo state are united. They have internal grieve amongst some of the state or communities. There is a place in Imo state, people from a particular village cannot marry from the next village (a particular one they have issue with). These things still happen in this time and age.

There was a young man i knew (my ex-inlaw) may his soul rest in peace. The guy is from Imo state and the wife from Abia. The story is that they warned him not to marry that lady that he will die because people from those particular villages don't inter marry but the guy and the lady nor mind them based on love. They went on but the man is late now. A very young man but i don't know what killed him shall oo, only God knows but these things are being said even if na people they behind the killings.

1 Like

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:41pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Because your mother is a LovePeddler. How can you know your father when she has slept with different men only to carry your pregnancy to the person you call father. How much were you bought from baby factory, or how much did your mother sold you to buy akpu?. Why did you quote the same comment twice, is it that painful? I only asked questions na cheesy

Your family tree has seen generations of bastards you are not even the first bastard in the family line.. Your family tree can't even be traced and you know it cos even your supposedly fada don't even know his fada and his fada fada.it is not the worlds fault that your mum did not close her leg or even used a condom otherwise a calamity like you would been avoided. It is not the world fault that your supposedly fada is DAT mad man(according to rumor) along d street b4 d slump you dwell. So don't come looking for Igbo thread to express your frustration.even ur sibling same mum but a thousand fada don't fair any better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 1:48pm On May 04, 2018
SARMAT:

in the act of barbarism Yoruba wormS stands tall and has no rival...A region know for their chronic ritualistic tendencies organ harvesting SKULL MINING.
SHOULD WE START digging out photos littered off the web.So Dog undecided remove the log in your eyes b4 looking elsewhere
Do I need to mention enugu where people are used as foundation in churches, do I need to talk of people who derived joy in human delicacy. Chai, why won't drinking of water used to clean corpses even appear like lucozade boost to you people when eating human flesh is the other of the day. Pathetic Draculas.
Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
@strikethem

WHERE IS THIS EWEDU/SPERM FILLED YAR.IBA PIG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Do I need to mention enugu where people are used as foundation in churches, do I need to talk of people who derived joy in human delicacy. Chai, why won't drinking of water used to clean corpses even appear like lucozade boost to you people when eating human flesh is the other of the day. Pathetic Draculas.

let's talk about kwara grin

Alimi a Fulani bigot deceived AFOnJA(COW BRAINed SCUM) TO FIGHT HIS OWN YORUBA PEOPLE THEN ALIMI TURN AROUND WITH OTHER YORUBAS(eternal fulani ass Craver)TO KILL THE GOAT AFONJA AND TAKE HIS THRONE AND NOW TODAY WE HAVE EMIR OF ILORIN INSTEAD OF OBA

SO DIRTY DOG @STRICKTHEM what do u say to that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by EarthXmetahuman: 1:59pm On May 04, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
Chukwu kpoo kwa gi bu nwaekwensu Afonja oku

we all know you are from abakaliki. abakaliki Igbo igbo trying to claim anambra cheesy

Anambra people don't behave like tout or talk like dunce.

He even used iloveanabra to soil the good people of anabras name. Bette change your name to iloveabakaliki cheesy

1 Like

Re: nnnn by EarthXmetahuman: 2:06pm On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

so many anambra pretenders on nairaland.

Why do you think they all claim anambra.?

They all know the igbos are just meh unlike anambra.
Have you noticed, you haven't seen Iloveabia, or abakaliki first son on this thread? cheesy

Every igbo wants a piece of well developed, well travelled, and smartest Igbo. grin
But their actions shows they are ghetto igbo from somewhere in enugu, or imo.

I just hope real anambra people will rise to the occasion and don't allow these less igbos to tarnish their name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by SARMAT: 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
we all know you are from abakaliki. abakaliki Igbo igbo trying to claim anambra cheesy

Anambra people don't behave like tout or talk like dunce.

He even used iloveanabra to soil the good people of anabras name. Bette change your name to iloveabakaliki cheesy

PAINED DEMONIC MAGGOT U ARE TOO DUMB TO PLAY THAT TRICK. U HAV IQ LOWER THAT A local DOG. Many thanks to your half wit fada a victim if DOWNSYDRONE

SO IJEBu MUSLIM PIG How COME OTHER REFINED YORUBAs SEE U PEoplE AS cave dwelling homo erectus sub human savages

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. / Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters / We Are Sustaining Electricity Subsidy For 85% Consumers – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.