Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

nnnn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnnn (7637 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
SARMAT:

maggot just looking at ur name makes me laugh I thought u are a JAGABAN IN VERBAL PUnCHES but u keep regurgitating old line you MAGGOT MULCHING Hog.AM WAITING FoR U TO REcOVER KWARA from YOU FULANI GODS
Carry your corpse water to biafrasay. No Yoruba gives a Bleep about it. We don't drink smelling corpse water. Do not contaminanate our forum with your smelly corpse water. Thanks. When you get back portharcourt from ikwere people as well as your imaginary properties, we can discuss. For carry your smelling mouth to your corpse water Republic.
Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2018
Nightwolf1:
[s][/s]

If you werent an idiot of international repute u should have read where the op stated that Imo and Abia state arent close to Ebonyi like Anambra.
atleast any igbo man who have had the opportunity of travelling round the east would know the above comment isnt true. But like the circus clown you are, u wont spot his gaffes and reprimand him cos u are just a moro.n like him

It is clear that you are such a big fool and uneducated with all the useless grammar you are forming here.

hahahaha, you are the idiot, a clown and a dullard.

Your point is stupid and moronic in itself. Maybe you should think before you use words because those words best describe you.
IN THE OP'S STATEMENT REGARDING ABAKALIKI, HE IS TALKING ABOUT PROFILING. HENCE, HE MENTIONED TWO STATES (ANAMBRA AND ENUGU) THAT ARE GUILTY OF IT AND ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI; MEANWHILE, ABIA AND IMO ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI.

NOW LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DULL AND STUPID.

SUBJECT (PROFILING)
ABAKILIKI (VICTIM)
ANAMBRA AND ENUGU (GUILTY OF PROFILING AND FAR FROM THE VICTIM)
IMO AND ABIA (NON-GUILTY OF PROFILING AND CLOSE TO THE VICTIM)

IN TERMS OF PROFILING, ANAMBRA AND ENUGU BECOMES THE FOCUS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GUILTY ONES AND THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO IMO AND ABIA WHICH IS WHY BOTH IMO AND ABIA DON'T ACT LIKE THAT.

WHEN THE OP WAS TALKING OF IMO AND ABIA BEING FAR, HE WAS REFERRING TO THEIR DISTANCE FROM ANAMBRA AND ENUGU AS A PROBABLE REASON WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE. THIS IS LIKE PROFILE VS NON-PROFILE; MEANWHILE, ABAKILIKI DOES NOT COME IN BASED ON ITS CONTEXT.

SEE WHAT OP SAID BELOW...............

Enuguboy4nsk:
All through my life I will say I grew up 99% in the south east but one thing I noticed is the profiling of Abakaliki igbos' which no igbo here can deny.. Then again as I grew up I started to research for the reason yet I couldn't see..this profiling is more in Anambra state but still exist in Enugu although almost nonexistent in Abia or IMO state possibly because the states are far.. Up till now I can't find any good reason for such outright profiling.. As I even thought the state doesn't make sense only to go round the state to find out that it has more good roads than Abia and IMO and not to even talk about Abakaliki city which is currently one of the finest and quite south east city... so fellow easterners why the profiling?

THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO LOOK AT IT.

1.ABIA AND IMO ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI WHICH IS WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE LIKE ANAMBRA AND ENUGU THAT ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI.
OBVIOUS REASON FOR THE PROFILING IS BASED ON THEIR FAR DISTANCE FROM ABAKILIKI.

2. ABIA AND IMO ARE FAR FROM ANAMBRA AND ENUGU WHICH IS WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY (ABIA AND IMO) ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI.

THE OP WAS REFERRING TO 4 STATES (ANAMBRA-ENUGU VS IMO-ABI) WHEN HE MADE REFERENCE TO 'FAR' OR THE DISTANCE BTW THE 4 STATES IN TERMS OF THEIR ALTITUDE.

IF YOU LOOK AND READ CAREFULLY, YOU SEE WILL SEE THAT THE OP DIDN'T MEAN ABIA AND IMO ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI, INSTEAD HE MEANT ANAMBRA AND ENUGU ARE FAR FROM IMO AND ABIA WHICH IS WHY THE OTHER TWO DON'T PROFILE LIKE THEM.

ABEG GO BACK TO SCHOOL

YOU ARE A FOOL, YOUR TINY BRAIN DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OP MEANT.

Don't even try this with me cos i will destroy that your cockcroach wisdom. You are the clown, you just made a fool out of yourself. A mickey mouse you are.
Re: nnnn by BabaRamota1980: 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Truth is some men from Abakiliki that I've seen had similar attitude with Northerners especially in terms of simplicity.

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.
This naturally makes an average Anambra man to regard him as inferior to him.

cheesy grin
See as this guy throw nama inside dog mouth.

Entire Iboland, including your most accomplished Anambra is inferior to Yorubaland. This quote above is proof. I go save this. grin
Re: nnnn by BabaRamota1980: 9:01pm On May 06, 2018
laribari:

It is clear that you are such a big fool and uneducated with all the useless grammar you are forming here.

Your point is stupid and moronic in itself. Maybe you should think before you use words because those words best describe you.
IN THE OP'S STATEMENT REGARDING ABAKALIKI, HE IS TALKING ABOUT PROFILING. HENCE, HE MENTIONED TWO STATES (ANAMBRA AND ENUGU) THAT ARE GUILTY OF IT AND ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI; MEANWHILE, ABIA AND IMO ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI.

SUBJECT (PROFILING)
ABAKILIKI (VICTIM)

IN TERMS OF PROFILING, ANAMBRA AND ENUGU BECOMES THE FOCUS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GUILTY ONES AND THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO IMO AND ABIA WHICH IS WHY BOTH IMO AND ABIA DON'T ACT LIKE THAT.

WHEN THE OP WAS TALKING OF IMO AND ABIA BEING FAR, HE WAS REFERRING TO THEIR DISTANCE FROM ANAMBRA AND ENUGU AS A PROBABLE REASON WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE. THIS IS LIKE PROFILE VS NON-PROFILE; MEANWHILE, ABAKILIKI DOES NOT COME IN BASED ON ITS CONTEXT.

1.ABIA AND IMO ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI WHICH IS WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE LIKE ANAMBRA AND ENUGU THAT ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI.

2. ABIA AND IMO ARE FAR FROM ANAMBRA AND ENUGU WHICH IS WHY THEY DON'T PROFILE LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY (ABIA AND IMO) ARE CLOSER TO ABAKILIKI.

THE OP WAS REFERRING TO 4 STATES (ANAMBRA-ENUGU VS IMO-ABI) WHEN HE MADE REFERENCE TO 'FAR' OR THE DISTANCE BTW THE 4 STATES IN TERMS OF THEIR ALTITUDE.

IF YOU LOOK AND READ CAREFULLY, YOU SEE WILL SEE THAT THE OP DIDN'T MEAN ABIA AND IMO ARE FAR FROM ABAKILIKI, INSTEAD HE MEANT ANAMBRA AND ENUGU ARE FAR FROM IMO AND ABIA WHICH IS WHY THE OTHER TWO DON'T PROFILE LIKE THEM.

ABEG GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Don't even try this with me cos i will destroy that your cockcroach wisdom. You are the clown, you just made a fool out of yourself. A mickey mouse you are.

What is the total distance across entire Iboland gaan sef? Which one come be "far"? If i start off early morning on a bicycle i can cover the length and breadth distance before nightfall. So which one be far wey u dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 5:29am On May 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

What is the total distance across entire Iboland gaan sef? Which one come be "far"? If i start off early morning on a bicycle i can cover the length and breadth distance before nightfall. So which one be far wey u dey talk sef

Oga don't start ABEG. I'm explaining what the OP said. It's not that I support his claim but I'm explaining what he tried to say.

Besides, have you traveled to the east before? That is how people talk anyhow. Can you pedal a bicycle for 4hrs non stop without your legs growing tired and weak? You can't even cover the entire state in 7hrs while driving, when you are not the only one on the road. Are you suggesting that the entire east is that small that you can cover with a bicycle?

Abi you think sey na ijebu ode to ogbomosho wey dey talk about ni?

1 Like

Re: nnnn by orisa37: 6:09am On May 07, 2018
Witches, Warlocks, Coven and Witchcrafts all at Ogbomosho.
Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 1:31pm On May 07, 2018
[s]
laribari:

SUBJECT (PROFILING)
ABAKILIKI (VICTIM)

ABEG GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[/s]

u truly are a demented scum of the earth.. how is abia and imo far from abakaliki when u bring on anamabra in the picture?

u see i wasted my time reading ur prattles..obviously u are a troglodyte

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2018
Nightwolf1:
[s][/s]

u truly are a demented scum of the earth.. how is abia and imo far from abakaliki when u bring on anamabra in the picture?

u see i wasted my time reading ur prattles..obviously u are a troglodyte

You are an idiot! Your father wasted money on your education. The OP didn't mean what you are saying. You sure are a fool grin grin grin

Cha! I pity your parents or whoever will employ you.

You don't have a point, so go back and read again. It is not abia and imo that is far from Abakaliki. You can't progress in life ooo because simple English test you can't pass. grin grin

You can look up grammatical word from Google to impress others not me.

Go back to school
Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 6:28pm On May 07, 2018
laribari:

You are an idiot! Your father wasted money on your education. The OP didn't mean what you are saying. You sure are a fool grin grin grin

Cha! I pity your parents or whoever will employ you.

You don't have a point, so go back and read again. It is not abia and imo that is far from Abakaliki. You can't progress in life ooo because simple English test you can't pass. grin grin

You can look up grammatical word from Google to impress others not me.

Go back to school

How come u are speaking on behalf of the op in a bid to deviate from the argument by coming up with another randy idea? One thing is certain. Either u are an idiot like himself or a despicable bastard...

Crux of the matter is; how is anambra closer to ebonyi than imo and abia.

The next time don't put it to me the op meant something else than intended.. Gormless goat

1 Like

Re: nnnn by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2018
rainylad:

Dude,You as an afonja and your habbokii boyfriend has disgraced yourself and shamed your lineage enough on this thread..u can now retire to bed together.
...you...Afonja...have...

Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: nnnn by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2018
rainylad:

You are clearly high on your mums drugs-saturated urine if you think i would answer a rudderless junkie of a thousand fathers like you embarassed... I bet the fumes from your pit-latrine has given you ideas on the next substance to inhale...habbokki tramadol feeling funky
...I...
Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 8:10am On May 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...you...Afonja...have...

Illiterate!

Your madness is just beginning,you will soon run unclad in the market,.Jobless trolll
Re: nnnn by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2018
rainylad:

Your madness is just beginning,you will soon run unclad in the market,.Jobless trolll
...beginning, you...
Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 8:23am On May 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...beginning, you...

Nkpi alusi..

Deadbeat African mumu and jobless troll feeling funky...no go find work
Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2018
Nightwolf1:

How come u are speaking on behalf of the op in a bid to deviate from the argument by coming up with another randy idea? One thing is certain. Either u are an idiot like himself or a despicable bastard...

Crux of the matter is; how is anambra closer to ebonyi than imo and abia.

The next time don't put it to me the op meant something else than intended.. Gormless goat

Hahahahahaha! You are a cow grin grin grin, go and get a literature teacher. I will leave you with grammar and lengthy jargons but in few words I will remind you of your status. A mickey mouse grin.

I shall wait your next trash. Ewu gambia
Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 11:17am On May 09, 2018
[s]
laribari:

Hahahahahaha! You are a cow grin grin grin, go and get a literature teacher. I will leave you with grammar and lengthy jargons but in few words I will remind you of your status. A mickey mouse grin.

I shall wait your next trash. Ewu gambia
[/s] grin bastard
Re: nnnn by laribari(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2018
Nightwolf1:
[s][/s] grin bastard

See this Akamu, your grammar don finish? grin grin grin

No kidding, go back to skool oo
Re: nnnn by Nightwolf1: 8:42am On May 11, 2018
[s]
laribari:

See this Akamu, your grammar don finish? grin grin grin

No kidding, go back to skool oo
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Gets New Speaker / INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.