Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

nnnn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnnn (7642 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nnnn by Mirabell24: 7:38am On May 04, 2018
Hater alert
Re: nnnn by Mirabell24: 7:39am On May 04, 2018
SpComedy:
Its because the Ijebu and yoruba muslims and christians from remote areas in far away osun and osogbo are always profiling lagos as their state of origin.....it seems they are ashamed of their states and this should worry you more.......... Pathetic Yoruba vulture
Please shut up!

1 Like

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 8:13am On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi
Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi
Enuguboy4nsk:

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 8:16am On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Dangote is just one man out of a 100 million northern youth that's uneducated and lazy.

Abokki kindly face your codeine or look for a soakaway to sniff since codeine is beyond your reach.

Yanmiri keep quiet the point has been made even beyond Dangote; even though Dangote alone dwarfs all your businessmen combined.

I ask is it not still your Abokkkki that dominates the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? How dare you compare your Abakaliki fanyogo and otapiapia sellers to Northerners like Rahamanniyya, MRS, BUA etc. that own ships, tank farms and other multi million dollar investments in Lagos?

Sometimes Its necessary to drill some sense into your corpse water soaked brain before you spread your poisonous ignorance beyond this forum. An elder cannot be watching while a goat gives birth tied to its stake.

Are the two most powerful Africans on earth today not Northerners? You conquered nyamiri cockroach that sees itself like an eagle? Better go find some drugs to stick up your 5% arse if you're bored.

Even in Iboland you're 2nd class citizens yet you have the guts to come online to spew whatever fancies that latrine akpu-stinking mouth among freeborns, I don't blame you its the Anambra Ibo's that allowed Abakaliki rejects like you grow wings.

OSU feeling funky cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 8:45am On May 04, 2018
africanusvu:
There is no tribe or tongue in Nigeria without one profiling or another.I am from mbaise.and every one here knows the profile of mbaise and snake.not only in Igbo land.all over Nig have profile. Ijebuman have.kanuri.Fulani etc.as for abakaliki.there love for cheap articles.concentration in meniajobs and high level of illiteracy accounts to that profile

Just go to the Romance section and see how many beautiful relationships have been destroyed by this backward segregation by Anambrarians who have denied their daughters happy marriages by hatefully rejecting her fiancee just because her fellow IBO suitor is from Abakaliki, IMO or even Enugu.

How a people can harbour so much senseless hatred for their own kind beggars belief. Instead of facing and fixing this backwardness they prefer to play ostrich and pass on the hateful virus to the next generation.

5 Likes

Re: nnnn by Emycord: 8:57am On May 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
Give dem biafra nd watch anoda south sudan unravel
Hypocrites Why Not Just Say Give Them Biafra And Watch Another Nigeria unravel. You Guys Always Use South sudan As If Nigeria Is Not Worse Than South Sudan

8 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
ZZ22:
We Yoruba Muslims dun land.
This is my backyard in Ogbomosho but if you ask me my state of origin i will tell you Lagos.

You sabi these useless people with tiger-clawed face very well,now they are from 'Enugu State'

13 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

Remove my beloved state from your ewedu and amala mouth..We do not exhibit the foolishness you are known for here..afonja nkapi.

10 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:04am On May 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Truth is some men from Abakiliki that I've seen had similar attitude with Northerners especially in terms of simplicity.

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.
This naturally makes an average Anambra man to regard him as inferior to him.

Senseless and meaningless talk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:06am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What are you talking about?

Is it not northerners that dominate the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? Are they not the ones with tank farms, ships and are building the world's largest refinery and petrochemical plant in Lagos? Ironically, its the Anambra man you'll see in the villages and hinterlands of the North with their little 'chemist', palm oil or otapiapia stall.

Hatred and bigotry will not allow you think before you type.

Bia habbokii kindly drink your codeine,tramado,gutter water e.t.c in peace and leave us aline

9 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:06am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What are you talking about?

Is it not northerners that dominate the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? Are they not the ones with tank farms, ships and are building the world's largest refinery and petrochemical plant in Lagos? Ironically, its the Anambra man you'll see in the villages and hinterlands of the North with their little 'chemist', palm oil or otapiapia stall.

Hatred and bigotry will not allow you think before you type.

Bia habbokii kindly drink your codeine,tramado,gutter water e.t.c in peace and leave us alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by ISLAMBAD: 9:12am On May 04, 2018
ZZ22:
We Yoruba Muslims dun land.
This is my backyard in Ogbomosho but if you ask me my state of origin i will tell you Lagos.
Lolzz, I didn't understand your comment and your meme very well until I read it twice.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by EarthXmetahuman: 9:50am On May 04, 2018
Everyone knows anambra igbos are superior to other igbos.

Even I, as a Yoruba man acknowledge that.. I respect only anambran igbo. The rest are just meh.

Anambra igbo produced the likes of chimanda adichie etc.
They are hybrid igbo. They are the only smart one.
Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 9:52am On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

Bia habbokii kindly drink your codeine,tramado,gutter water e.t.c in peace and leave us alone.

Oh so you're also Abakaliki nyamuri...Lmao cheesy

rainylad:

Senseless and meaningless talk.

Go and finish with your corpse water gulping brothers from Anambra first tongue

5% even in Biafra cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Oh so you're also Abakaliki nyamuri...Lmao cheesy

Go and finish with your corpse water gulping brothers from Anambra first tongue

The drugs you are high on most times is portrayed in your posts...like my bro said go sniff pit-latrine fumes since codeine has been banned and stop litttering this forum with your drug-induced highs.

5 Likes

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

The drugs you are high on most times is portrayed in your posts...like my bro said go sniff pit-latrine fumes since codeine has been banned and stop litttering this forum with your drug-induced highs.

It doesn't compare to the high from the corpse water running through your veins thanks to the suspicion of your backward village relatives on your mom tongue

Its not my fault your brother thinks you're inferior...5% even in Biafra cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It doesn't compare to the high from the corpse water running through your veins thanks to the suspicion of your backward village relatives on your mom tongue

Its not my fault your brother thinks you're inferior...5% even in Biafra cheesy cheesy

It is only an habbokki junkie and a lame SW bum-licker like you who would know that corpse water gives a high shocked...Guy,you need help fast cos you are wasted..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:15am On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

It is only an habbokki junkie and a lame SW bum-licker like you who would know that corpse water gives a high shocked...Guy,you need help fast cos you are wasted..

Osu receive sense grin

If drinking water used to bath rotting corpses wasn't getting your mothers high since the 1920's, give me 1 reason why they've been sipping it all these years

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 10:21am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Osu receive sense grin. If drinking water used to bath rotting corpses wasn't getting your mothers high since the 20's give me 1 reason why they've been sipping it all these years

E pain am cheesy grin...You have now resorted to serious gibberish embarassed....but if i zero in on your mum, like you did with mine,you will cry cow-dungs not just codeine and tramodol...You wouldnt want to go that route with me..trust me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:28am On May 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:29am On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

E pain am cheesy grin...You have now resorted to serious gibberish embarassed....but if i zero in on your mum, like you did with mine,you will cry cow-dungs not just codeine and tramodol.

Lame attempt at dodging the important questions on this thread cheesy.... All we are hearing are your weak "haboki codeine" rants with your head buried in the ground grin.

Answer the important questions on the thread Osu and stop desperately trying to derail cheesy

1. Why do superior Anambra Ibo's consider you Abakaliki and Enugu Ibo's inferior?

2. Why do your mothers drink water from decomposing corpses?

3. How can you be 5% here and in Biafra?

Your time starts now..

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by rainylad(f): 10:35am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lame attempt at dodging the important questions on this thread.... All we are hearing are your weak "haboki codeine" rants with your head buried in the ground grin.

Answer the important questions on the thread Osu and stop desperately trying to derail cheesy

1. Why do superior Anambra Ibo's consider you Abakaliki and Enugu Ibo's inferior?

2. Why do your mothers drink water from decomposing corpses?

3. How can you be 5% here and in Biafra?

Your time starts now..

You are clearly high on your mums drugs-saturated urine if you think i would answer a rudderless junkie of a thousand fathers like you embarassed... I bet the fumes from your pit-latrine has given you ideas on the next substance to inhale...habbokki tramadol feeling funky

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by africanusvu(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Just go to the Romance section and see how many beautiful relationships have been destroyed by this backward segregation by Anambrarians who have denied their daughters happy marriages by hatefully rejecting her fiancee just because her fellow IBO suitor is from Abakaliki, IMO or even Enugu.

How a people can harbour so much senseless hatred for their own kind beggars belief. Instead of facing and fixing this backwardness they prefer to play ostrich and pass on the hateful virus to the next generation.
.profiling isn't hate.I call u Aboki.Nyamiri.Yoruba is just nature .it depends on ur perception. Pls any suitor who ran away cos of profile isn't seriuos
Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:39am On May 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Everyone knows anambra igbos are superior to other igbos.

Anambra igbo produced the likes of chimanda adichie etc.
They are hybrid igbo. They are the only smart one.

Rainylad is still in denial

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:42am On May 04, 2018
africanusvu:
.profiling isn't hate.I call u Aboki.Nyamiri.Yoruba is just nature .it depends on ur perception. Pls any suitor who ran away cos of profile isn't seriuos

Profiling on what basis?

Were the Abakaliki/Enugu people your slaves in the past that you think they're inferior and not worthy of marrying your daughters? Have they historically been dumber than Anambra Ibo's? What's your basis for profiling them as inferior?

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 10:45am On May 04, 2018
africanusvu:

Profiling on what basis?

Were the Abakaliki/Enugu people your slaves in the past that you think they're inferior and not worthy of marrying your daughters?

Have they historically been dumber than Anambra Ibo's? What's your basis for profiling them as inferior?

rainylad:

[s]You are clearly high on your mums drugs-saturated urine if you think i would answer a rudderless junkie of a thousand fathers like you embarassed... I bet the fumes from your pit-latrine has given you ideas on the next substance to inhale...habbokki tramadol feeling funky[/s]

Shut your corpse stinking mouth if you cannot answer the threads questions which your superior above is trying to.

1 Like

Re: nnnn by Fatherofdragons: 11:06am On May 04, 2018
THESE AFONJAS HAVE STARTED AGAIN, EVERY TIME IGBO IGBO IGBO, USELESS CONEHEADED VULTURES

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:15am On May 04, 2018
africanusvu:
There is no tribe or tongue in Nigeria without one profiling or another.I am from mbaise.and every one here knows the profile of mbaise and snake.not only in Igbo land.all over Nig have profile. Ijebuman have.kanuri.Fulani etc.as for abakaliki.there love for cheap articles.concentration in meniajobs and high level of illiteracy accounts to that profile
100% truth
This post is the only sensible and unbiased post in this thread..shame it has only one like

The op is right but this same thing happens in many places ..kanuri and Fulani also profile themselves just as you have said...most yorubas always say mean things about ijebu people

I am not from ebonyi but I want to advice my fellow igbo men especially anambarians and enugu to desist from such foolish attitudes .

you here them say "o Onye ebonyi" or Onye abakaliki and they make caricatures of people from that side and they thinks it's funny

Funny enough some of this fools have never been to abakaliki to see how beautiful the city look

Disclaimer: Make no bastard quote me and mention afonja because if you go through my post you will see I'm a full blooded igbo man

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:17am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Profiling on what basis?

Were the Abakaliki/Enugu people your slaves in the past that you think they're inferior and not worthy of marrying your daughters? Have they historically been dumber than Anambra Ibo's? What's your basis for profiling them as inferior?
Shut up you kaffir can you talk in front your hausa/Fulani lords?

4 Likes

Re: nnnn by gidgiddy: 11:24am On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
All through my life I will say I grew up 99% in the south east but one thing I noticed is the profiling of Abakaliki igbos' which no igbo here can deny.. Then again as I grew up I started to research for the reason yet I couldn't see..this profiling is more in Anambra state but still exist in Enugu although almost nonexistent in Abia or IMO state possibly because the states are far.. Up till now I can't find any good reason for such outright profiling.. As I even thought the state doesn't make sense only to go round the state to find out that it has more good roads than Abia and IMO and not to even talk about Abakaliki city which is currently one of the finest and quite south east city... so fellow easterners why the profiling?

Afonja from Ogbomosho. You woke up this morning to start a stupid thread because you have nothing useful to do in your life.

Go back to Ogbomosho and tell them you failed

6 Likes

Re: nnnn by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Profiling on what basis?

Agu dowa gi agba, I doubt if you are Abok.i , I'm100% sure you are Yoruba man, hiding under quota system, because no reasonable northern man with rots going on in North will be waisting his time arguing with Igbo's who by far better than them. in Yoruba land their obas don't agree, many see others as inferior, Ijebus see other Yorubas as inferior, same with other Yorubas see Eguns as inferior, Ijebus see awories as inferior that don't like to be educated, Oba of Ijebu see Alaafin of Oyo or Ooni of Ife as inferior, same with Oba of Lagos, disunity in Yorubas land has been existing for centuries, your people lost Kwara to Fulani because of in-house war, which doesn't exist in Southeast. Hatred among tribes in North and west are worst than East, see how northerners and westerners are hacking heads of their people on daily basis, animosities are worst in your enclave than east.

9 Likes

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 11:28am On May 04, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut up you kaffir can you talk in front your hausa/Fulani lords?

Another pained Abakaliki Ibo spotted cheesy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Enugu Airport May Not Be Profitable / The Woman Who Jumped Into The Lagoon Is ALIVE!! / Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.