Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? (3764 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guys,I just met a girl and she asked ‘What do you want from me” How do I reply abeg
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by chiiraq802(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
I want nothing from you other than to 'chow' your 'kpekus' and move on.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by MadamVanessa(f): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
I girl asked what do you want from her , and you can't tell her.

Before you approach, didn't you know what you want from her.

You only wanted sex, reason you can't answer.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Charmingrascal(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Guys,I just met a girl and she asked ‘What do you want from me” How do I reply abeg

Tell her what you want.
Is it love or you just want to f*ck.

If you lie to her after she has clearly asked you to make you intentions known then whatever you see after that you should be ready to bear the consequences.

I know it's sex you want so tell her the truth.

I love girls who ask that question

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by fati2001(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

you only want sex from her.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
fati2001:

you only want sex from her.
Chai..
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tell her what you want.
Is it love or you just want to f*ck.

If you lie to her after she has clearly asked you to make you intentions known then whatever you see after that you should be ready to bear the consequences.

I know it's sex you want so tell her the truth.

I love girls who ask that question
But sometimes if you want to get something from a girl,you have to disguise abi?
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
What do u guys want apart from sex??
Mtchewww........!!
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Naijanascam: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Simply answer her.....I want everything in you

Fucking ayaya hope i answered well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Yeyeboi05(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Mtchewww........!!
Sometimes it’s more than sex
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Yeyeboi05(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naijanascam:
Simply answer her.....I want everything in you

Fucking ayaya hope i answered well
lol
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by AmeLonRo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sincerity is key and vital in every relationship. Sometimes what we actually need is sincerity and not "so-called" love. Sincerity will breed love. If you want sex from her tell her and if she is cool she will agree and will forever respect you for who you are. Most decent people get surprised when so-called whores hook up with great partners and have a great marriage. Do you want to know the secret? The so-called LovePeddler told the partner who he/she was before and decided not to return back. the partner sees sincerity and stays.

Anyway, I counsel and answer questions on relationships on my YouTube channel, Go ahead and drop your questions.

A lady wanted to stop an illicit sexual relationship with a guy and she asked me what she was to do because the guy did not want it to end. See how I answered the question here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
And how do we know what u want from her

It's a relative question that deserves a relative answer bro

Did u do EMPHATIC stress at secondary school?
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by hybrid11(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
If a girl ask you what u want from her? Know ye that she is a serious type of person like a straight to nail not beating around d bush...

If na bang ,she go bang you

If na relationship, she' has no intentions for that
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Issues2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Hahahahaha
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by muller101(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
What do girls offer. Apart from sex.
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
muller101:
What do girls offer. Apart from sex.
what do men want apart from sex??

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Sometimes it’s more than sex
then what is more than sex
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by muller101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
A lot. But since you can't offer the most important things men need apart from sex. Then seeing you as a sex tool grin won't be a bad observation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
muller101:
A lot. But since you can't offer the most important things men need apart from sex. Then seeing you as a sex tool grin won't be a bad observation.

Lol grin grin
There are women who can offer a lot too. But men seems to be too entitled to only SEX. That's why killing a man is very easy because una brain dey inside púnna. No man can resist the temptation of púnna. Facts..... cool

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:

Most men want sex but some men want more than sex.
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Most men want sex but some men want more than sex.
Really
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Church dey tomorrow
Free bus at ikeja along bustop and oshodi bustop from 6am. Just wave ur handkerchief to any bus with our logo or banner
Be there..grace dey for the months ahead
Congratulations, u will laff at last

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Really

Yup.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by BigYash: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
Mtchewww........!!
Something more than sex,which is brain.. But most of you girls don't have it.. Just the pucci and ass ,that's what majority of you have to offer.. So when you give these men sex and they see you don't have sense,you don't expect them to get serious with you. They move on and keeping searching for that girl with sense.. No be who dey use ikebe reason.. I hope you get the explanation clear?
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by lascos912(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
MadamVanessa:

what else do you bitches have to offer men plllllleeeeeaaassssssssssee
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
BigYash:
Something more than sex,which is brain.. But most of you girls don't have it.. Just the pucci and ass ,that's what majority of you have to offer.. So when you give these men sex and they see you don't have sense,you don't expect them to get serious with you. They move on and keeping searching for that girl with sense.. No be who dey use ikebe reason.. I hope you get the explanation clear?
yeah I do.
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Palazee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Op tell her you want to check something ni

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
lascos912:
what else do you bitches have to offer men plllllleeeeeaaassssssssssee
All women are bitches to u guys. I wonder when una go use una common sense.
U guys are only good at spilling trash about women.
Who born u??
Na man born you??
Abi,na goat born you??
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Ibst: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
chiiraq802:
grin
chiiraq802:
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by BigYash: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
yeah I do.
Correct!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! / Why Are You Not Married? / "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.