Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,327 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Erotic Story!!!emergency Sex Part One: Hiking Injury. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story!!!emergency Sex Part One: Hiking Injury. (591 Views)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / SWEETEST MASSAGE ( +18 Erotic Story) / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story!!!emergency Sex Part One: Hiking Injury. by oluwafrizzy(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2018
We like to hike on mountain trails. But one evening, Will was very lucky to survive when a rock slide pushed him over a cliff near the camp we were staying at that night. He happened to straddle a sapling tree which broke his fall, but he was brought into the camp in considerable pain. A doctor who had just graduated (she was only twenty-four years old) happened to be there on holiday and agreed to assist.

We were in a remote area and it was getting dark. It would have been very difficult and risky to evacuate him, so she decided to give him quite a lot of morphine and do an examination before calling for assistance. With his shorts off the bruising to his groin was obvious and the medic examined the area to see if he had ruptured anything. She felt his testes and said, “They are larger than I have seen.”

Then to me, she said, “Perhaps you can tell me if they seem any different. Is this their normal resting size?” She had me hold one while she examined the other.

“Feel it like this, but be especially careful not to squeeze it. I don’t think there is any damage?” I think she could see that I was anxious. I felt it all around the way she showed me. Will was interested but very sleepy. I then took one between the fingers and thumb of each hand and carefully compared them.

Looking at Will, she said, “You have had a severe blow. The good news is there seems to be no major damage, but you should do a sperm test in about six weeks to be sure.”

Then to me, “Now, if you would hold both of them up so I can look at the base of the penis?”

I cradled them in my hands.

“There is substantial bruising of the perineum.” She gently felt his groin area. “He will find ejaculating very painful for several weeks.” His penis seemed very floppy as she felt along it, being very careful where there was bruising. He was very limp and flaccid, and I was getting a little worried.

“I know he is very relaxed from the morphine, but I need to be sure there is no serious damage. The penile artery is susceptible to trauma and the impact to his groin could have damaged it. If that happens it can result in erectile dysfunction. And I would consider that to be an emergency situation because he would need surgical intervention.”

She paused, considering the options. “If he were to have an erection, it would be a good sign. But it would probably be very painful for him, even with the drug. I will leave you two for half an hour and then we will decide whether we need to try and medevac him.”

When she went, I said to Will, “I think she wants to know if you can get stiff,” and I started to gently masturbate him.

He murmured, “You are making it hurt.”

“How would you like me to do it.”

“Maybe best not to touch it. Perhaps if you get astride me it might happen.”

I had been hiking all day, so I went to the bathroom and washed myself. My labia don’t protrude much from my cleft, but I like to wipe along the folds and be sure I am clean there. I am still a bit shy about cunnilingus and don’t quite understand why it is such a turn on for Will. But I know it makes him get hard, so I got on top of him and lowered my pussy into his face. I was able to open up nicely for him by lifting one knee and putting one foot on the bed to steady myself.

A muffled murmur rose from between my legs, “That’s very nice.” I reached around and held his penis in one hand; it seemed to be a little bit firmer already.

Watch Out For Part 2

18+ Only See Similar Posts Here

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help A Brother / Ladies Repent From Sleeping With Your Ex Before Wedding / Gang Which Specializes On Kidnap, Rape And Murder Of Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.