Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41034 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ImaIma1(f): 11:19pm On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

If you are married you will have a different experience. Now take a shot: a friend of mine works and from the proceeds of his efforts takes care of his parents,sisters and husband's and their kids,wife,wife parents,wife younger sister staying with them,pay his kids school fees,maintain the wife,home and kids,trying to build a house at home,fuels the car and pays the rent and other bills.....Now one day the wife refused to give him food nor greet him when he returned late from work. Reason the Man did not know that the GoTv subscription was to expire while the wife was about watching her popular movie on telemundo. What's ur suggestion to the husband if he is your brother and u visited and met this scene. Answer with truth in ur heart what u will do.

He should sell the GoTv decoder plus the Tv. What nonsense?

Your friend needs to drop all the baggage. He is not Jesus Christ. Why should he be responsible for all these people? Does he know that if he loses his job, they will still survive? And they will not be there fo him. He needs to save.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Respect55(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2018
bizza45:

haha no vex next time she go wash d plates ok
grin
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 12:39am On May 05, 2018
She resemble your maid?? If you need the services of a maid go and employ one. Gone are the days girls turn to wives before the ring,only the stupid ones that still go to a mans house ,sleeps with him on a daily basis and be serving him like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:13am On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Who cares about how things work in southern africa, did you see anyone make any reference to them? speak from your own perspective let others speak from theirs.
m
your response doesnt make sense becoz you're angry discussing about life in south africa then you ask who cares?? actually seems you do care a lot to the point of being angry. smh
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
m
your response doesnt make sense becoz you're angry discussing about life in south africa then you ask who cares?? actually seems you do care a lot to the point of being angry. smh

Lol you are really daft, not sure what makes you think I'm angry, people are commenting on a story posted in a forum and giving their opinion about it, and you want to personalize it and make it about SA? why are you seeking unnecessary attention
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:11am On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you are really daft, not sure what makes you think I'm angry, people are commenting on a story posted in a forum and giving their opinion about it, and you want to personalize it and make it about SA? why are you seeking unnecessary attention
dont calk me an attention-seeker when you quoted me first. thats being a coward.
you're the daft one for insisting im making the story about SA, becoz the story is really about SA. thats why im telling all you uptight nigerians who think SA is like nigeria and are getting angry: A girl doing chores for her BF is normal this side. while on your side girls dont do that yet seek money. this side money is the last thing. its a different society.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

dont calk me an attention-seeker when you quoted me first. thats being a coward.
you're the daft one for insisting im making the story about SA, becoz the story is really about SA. thats why im telling all you uptight nigerians who think SA is like nigeria and are getting angry: A girl doing chores for her BF is normal this side. while on your side girls dont do that yet seek money. this side money is the last thing. its a different society.

Did anyone here mention SA and say its like Nigeria, did anyone here say societies ain't different? stop seeking attention, Nigerians are commenting from their own perspective, you can tell us yours without being so much a drama queen, imagine being worked up by personal opinions in a public forum
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:31am On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Did anyone here mention SA and say its like Nigeria, did anyone here say societies ain't different? stop seeking attention, Nigerians are commenting from their own perspective, you can tell us yours without being so much a drama queen, imagine being worked up by personal opinions in a public forum
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:35am On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

read comments on this thread and see who is worked up, me or you people over there.your perspective is flawed becoz you're talking this topic out of context and comparing to how girls do over there. i understand Nigerian girls will never do such things yet demand from you hence you wont see me going on and on about how crazy that is. its your society. going on and on calling the man crazy here wont make any difference. SA girls do chores for their BFs and its a common thing while nigerian girls never do chores yet demand money etc, its how nigeria works we all know that. in southern africa men are not like that.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

read comments on this thread and see who is worked up, me or you people over there.your perspective is flawed becoz you're talking this topic out of context and comparing to how girls do over there. i understand Nigerian girls will never do such things yet demand from you hence you wont see me going on and on about how crazy that is. its your society. going on and on calling the man crazy here wont make any difference. SA girls do chores for their BFs and its a common thing while nigerian girls never do chores yet demand money etc, its how nigeria works we all know that. in southern africa men are not like that.

I said you are daft and yet again you have proved it, take your own advice and read up again, people are only saying isn't an obligation for this singular case especially with sense of entitled coming from the guy but you stupidly want to generalize it, again did you see anyone compare Nigerian girls with SA girls funny you don't see how you are the one being uptight, you even claim societies are different but yet call perspectives from another society flawed cos it doesnt conform to yours, you have no arguments here, put forward your own perspective without trying to put anyone down, our opinions can never be the same
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Papanwamaikpe: 10:34am On May 05, 2018
Preshy561:

he should have took it to his partner not social media.
R.i.p English
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2018
stupidity:
but the girl must be expecting Porsche from him.

All those below me bashing the OP for taking the girlfriend to be slave, does washing dish for someone you love and dating automatically make you a slave and maid? We have lots of ladies out there looking for men with husband materials. If you can’t show your side of wifery, how do you expect to meet a man with husband material?

Secondly, I tire for the way people reason, this is why men feel they own their wife, some of yall are saying she’s only his girlfriend and not her maid or slave, so when he decides to pay her dowry and marry her, only then we can now call her his slave and maid. By then na to carry all my friends dirty clothes give her to wash. Nonsense.
. I came late but your comment made my day.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:35am On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

I said you are daft and yet again you have proved it, take your own advice and read up again, people are only saying isn't an obligation for this singular case especially with sense of entitled coming from the guy but you stupidly want to generalize it, again did you see anyone compare Nigerian girls with SA girls funny you don't see how you are the one being uptight, you even claim societies are different but yet call perspectives from another society flawed cos it doesnt conform to yours, you have no arguments here, put forward your own perspective without trying to put anyone down, our opinions can never be the same
our opinions can never be the same? then accept that the guy's perspective is legit without calling him entitled. his perpective is his right why has has this thread gone 7 pages to diss him?
you are a joke. come to SA and see how things are. leave that place you live in thats making you bitter.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

our opinions can never be the same? then accept that the guy's perspective is legit without calling him entitled. his perpective is his right why has has this thread gone 7 pages to diss him?
you are a joke. come to SA and see how things are. leave that place you live in thats making you bitter.

If we accept the guy's perspective as right can we also accept that of the lady who didn't do dishes he is ranting about and miss me with the bullshit of coming to SA, wonder why you can't hold conversations without bringing your country into it, are you empty that much? an xenophobic brat calling others bitter.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 12:34pm On May 05, 2018
andergirl:
She resemble your maid?? If you need the services of a maid go and employ one. Gone are the days girls turn to wives before the ring,only the stupid ones that still go to a mans house ,sleeps with him on a daily basis and be serving him like say tomorrow no dey.

And the ring has refused to come cos of this stand off,who loses at the end....the man wins cos he continues to search until he finds that one who wants to turn to a wife before and after the ring and even without the ring. Auntie the bus has left the station. Men need ladies who are financially ok these days,who can take care of basics and not those who have only their back ass to showcase Ugandan. Grow up to the reality. Meanwhile ask that 40ye single babe if she were to be in her 20s what could she do differently......your eyes go open
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:21pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

If we accept the guy's perspective as right can we also accept that of the lady who didn't do dishes he is ranting about and miss me with the bullshit of coming to SA, wonder why you can't hold conversations without bringing your country into it, are you empty that much? an xenophobic brat calling others bitter.
im from Zim not SA, you can hold on to the xenophobic comments.
the reason we cant accept the girl's perspective of walking from dishes is the same reason you find it offensive the guy expected her to do the dishes: you're viewing it from nigerian norms where girls just chop your moola but you cant demand anything from them till marriage.
that thing only flies in nigeria.not down here.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

the reason we cant accept the girl's perspective of walking from dishes is the same reason you find it offensive the guy expected her to do the dishes: you're viewing it from nigerian norms where girls just chop your moola but you cant demand anything from them till marriage.

Can't you view it from your point and allow others view from theirs what really is your issue here? and what makes you think Nigerian relationship is all about the girl chopping money, you don't know about society here, why not just speak about yours, Nigerians has been speaking about theirs without mentioning anyone
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Can't you view it from your point and allow others view from theirs what really is your issue here? and what makes you think Nigerian relationship is all about the girl chopping money, you don't know about society here, why not just speak about yours, Nigerians has been speaking about theirs without mentioning anyone
dont make me laugh!!! when you all are dissing the man and telling him he's not married to the girl? you are in denial.
as i said, in southern africa girls do their BF's chores.i know its a strange thiing to you. but thats how life is no need for bru haha
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

dont make me laugh!!! when you all are dissing the man and telling him he's not married to the girl? you are in denial.
as i said, in southern africa girls do their BF's chores.i know its a strange thiing to you. but thats how life is no need for bru haha

Nigerian girls do chores for their bfs and more, just isn't an obligation, which part of it don't you understand? a story is posted on a forum and people are giving their opinions about it from their own thoughts what's the issue there, don't you discuss things that happen in other nations, again what are you doing in a Nigerian forum while ranting about them discussing something that happened elsewhere? haba
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by tejiri4(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

You are wrong. It's is not a country issues. It's the way a girl is brought up. Bad upbringing brings about bad attitude. It's not a Nigerian norms. Even in Zimbabwe they are there also
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
tejiri4:

You are wrong. It's is not a country issues. It's the way a girl is brought up. Bad upbringing brings about bad attitude. It's not a Nigerian norms. Even in Zimbabwe they are there also
in zim girls dont see it as a big issue to do dishes at a guy's place. never!!!!!!
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:17pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Nigerian girls do chores for their bfs and more, just isn't an obligation, which part of it don't you understand? a story is posted on a forum and people are giving their opinions about it from their own thoughts what's the issue there, don't you discuss things that happen in other nations, again what are you doing in a Nigerian forum while ranting about them discussing something that happened elsewhere? haba
i also shared my opinion on the post until you took it personal and started quoting me. go see, you quoted me first
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2018
shugamummy:

And the ring has refused to come cos of this stand off,who loses at the end....the man wins cos he continues to search until he finds that one who wants to turn to a wife before and after the ring and even without the ring. Auntie the bus has left the station. Men need ladies who are financially ok these days,who can take care of basics and not those who have only their back ass to showcase Ugandan. Grow up to the reality. Meanwhile ask that 40ye single babe if she were to be in her 20s what could she do differently......your eyes go open
Am not against a lady being financially stable too,and personally I detest ladies with fish brains that have nothing else to offer except their body,my point is that the guy made it sound as if ,the lady must perform his house chores for him,I mean who does that, is he also performing his manly duties by providing everything the lady needs? Relationship is give and take, and personally am against visiting guys and performing wifely duties for him,both bedwise and chorewise. Go and ask some ladies that have been doing that since 1990 for some guys,they are still unmarried,yet the guys have used them up and down,left and right,inside and outside,nothing left. Doing house chores for a boyfriend is no guarantee for marriage. What would be would be,what is yours is yours,what works for A would definitely not work for B.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Jaksmillioniar, is this you blogging lies to belong grin

You married? You still compose words like a toddler but you still have sense grin grin grin

miss English teacher because I made some mistakes in my composition am not married abi? continue . inrespect of being jaksmill or whatever please am nt.i dnt do alternate monkier.am real.am here purely for news updates n sports.go n check my previous posts .u can't c contradictions .am 45yrs my dear n v paid my dues in civil engineering world .so I can't b involve in alternate moniker deception . take care
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i also shared my opinion on the post until you took it personal and started quoting me. go see, you quoted me first

How is replying a post being personal? I have quoted many people here none has seen it as personal, you seem strange you are in an open forum and you think people quoting you are being personal, maybe stop using the internet it isn't for you.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:17pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

How is replying a post being personal? I have quoted many people here none has seen it as personal, you seem strange you are in an open forum and you think people quoting you are being personal, maybe stop using the internet it isn't for you.
post your opinion without quoting anyone. quoting me to sob on me is low.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

post your opinion without quoting anyone. quoting me to sob on me is low.

Lol please stop using the internet, it isn't for you.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Liza99(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2018
Not washing the plates is not a test to know a good girl, though courtesy demand such but if she does not do it, that does not mean she is not a wife material.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol please stop using the internet, it isn't for you.
listen to you...just stop obsessing and acting better than. if you were better than you would have hit the highroad ages ago.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

listen to you...just stop obsessing and acting better than. if you were better than you would have hit the highroad ages ago.

Lol im just saying if you love your echo chamber stay away from internet, nobody is here to massage your fragile ego, I can quote you time and time over again, deal with it.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
Liza99:
Not washing the plates is not a test to know a good girl, though courtesy demand such but if she does not do it, that does not mean she is not a wife material.
. Not actually a test to know a good girl but any girl that visits his bf,ate and left the plates unwashed,is dirty and lazy. She will still do so in her matrimonial home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.