Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41032 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by stonemasonn: 6:40am On May 04, 2018
What’s slavery about washing dishes? atleast he provided the food.
Even Oyinbo chick dey wash dish for her b/f.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

bla bla bla shiit.
You think it's everyone that's even interested in that marriage balderdash you use to get some women to their knees?

what of the ones that did the washing nonsense?where are they now?
exes right? to hell with him and his wife material nonsense.

Many that did the washing are married.

You have no case. Be humble and stop being bitter. No one is quarreling with you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by johncallidon(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2018
stupidity:
but the girl must be expecting Porsche from him.
Painful truth.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by OgaInnocent(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:

Loil. I prefer Heineken grin
Kul. Go ahead. The pay is on me.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
[/s]
trash trash trash.
take your respect to the kitchen by doing the needful.keep your kitchen neat,sweep and scrub.
don't be a lazy youth.

so long she's your girlfriend and not wife, you have no reason whatsoever to complain about not being birthed,brushed or cooked for.Dafuq,what are you guys turning ladies into??

is she your slave or your Nanny?

If she continues like this I bet she can never be my wife
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sircardinal: 6:46am On May 04, 2018
Feminist everywhere. We are really putting our way of life behind which is our culture. Where is our manners. I wonder who feminism don Epp
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by OgaInnocent(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

bla bla bla shiit.
You think it's everyone that's even interested in that marriage balderdash you use to get some women to their knees?

what of the ones that did the washing nonsense?where are they now?
exes right? to hell with him and his wife material nonsense.
I pity the man that will marry you (if any).
If you dont knw d value of man to a woman, go and ask. Linda ikeji (a billionaire) is RECEIVING congratulatory msg world wide, just b/c a MAN engaged her... Food fo thought.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:48am On May 04, 2018
medexico:
little things as that goes a long way for a man but girls won't understand

Abegy.. I have been there, done that and still full of regret. It's not by that. Men are scums
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by jonadaft: 6:49am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.
Eya
So you wash sotey dem no still marry u... cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by YTderin(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
Lool. My sister
The ones wey we don wash nko...
Wife material kill am true true.
Radarada!

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 6:50am On May 04, 2018
OgaInnocent:

I pity the man that will marry you (if any).
If you dont knw d value of man to a woman, go and ask. Linda ikeji (a billionaire) is RECEIVING congratulatory msg world wide, just b/c a MAN engaged her... Food fo thought.
shut up,just shut up and keep kwayet.angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 6:51am On May 04, 2018
YTderin:
Lool. My sister The ones wey we don wash nko... Wife material kill am true true. Radarada!
wife material scatter his head.cheesycheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Oreofepeters: 6:51am On May 04, 2018
That's how many ladies have failed when being tested by their potential husband.

This dude might consider walking her down the isle now or thereafter if she hasn't failed.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 6:52am On May 04, 2018
Jonathan:
Eya So you wash sotey dem no still marry u... cry
wash kor,wash ni. dem never born the boy that will order me to do that shiit. lazy youths everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by okachie1(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

idiotic fool.

You sound embittered and like someone who has been in a bad relationship...easy babe!
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by OgaInnocent(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

shut up,just shut up and keep kwayet.angry
Hmm. Is everything alright with you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by abike12(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2018
Lmao. See the so called house like dustbin. Women sef dey try
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Obierika(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2018
medexico:
little things as that goes a long way for a man but girls won't understand

Actually it depends on the girl's training...
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 6:56am On May 04, 2018
So washing your plates and cleaning your house makes her a wife material.
Better go get a maid, she ain't your maid.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2018
sircardinal:
Feminist everywhere. We are really putting our way of life behind which is our culture. Where is our manners. I wonder who feminism don Epp

Where in your culture is it written a girl must wash plates for any guy he visits, that's how men like you keep making girls think men are lazy and worthless, ordinary washing of plate is now a big deal

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That's how many ladies have failed when being tested by their potential husband.

This dude might consider walking her down the isle now or thereafter if she hasn't failed.

There we go, marriage being made like its some achievement, what kind man is even a potential husband when he can't wash plates that's in his house? the guy is a dross and not fit to be a husband

5 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by tuwaski: 7:01am On May 04, 2018
wife material ko! ankara ni! if she had washed the dishes, tomorrow will be your clothes...! ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01am On May 04, 2018
sircardinal:
I don't think this is about feminism. I girl visiting for the first time is not expected to do about do house chores.
The guy is even a pig to keep his kitchen looking that bad when he's expecting a firstime visitor. The girl might have seen that the whole place was disorganized and left thanking her God that she saw it early enough not after she has entered deep into the relationship.
If I visit a guy for the first and finds out that he's a pig, nothing will ever carry my legs to his house again. For God's sake he lives alone and should be responsible for his house chores. He either should do it himself of employ a house keeper.
I've seen neat guys and no neat guy will even allow a girl visiting for the first time enter his kitchen, cook for him or wash his dishes even if they are the food together.
You guys on nairaland should stop this feminism of a thing. It has taken your sense of reason when it comes to matters concerning women. You guys don't even wait to read and understand anything that relates to women but rush into including that it's feminism.
Keep yourselves and your surroundings clean and you won't notice that someone left dishes in your sink because there won't be dirty dishes there.

7 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Niceiroko: 7:02am On May 04, 2018
Lets assume she is not his gf,who is suppose
[quote authto wash the dishes, the guy or the lady?or=RETIREDMUMU post=67263658]will u stfu?

She is ur gf,not yet ur wife

do u want her to be ur slave and u will eventually dump her when u are tired of her

my gf even do better but later i got tired of it,it later turn to a stale thing to me.
[/quote]
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Where in your culture is it written a girl must wash plates for any guy he visits, that's how men like you keep making girls think men are lazy and worthless, ordinary washing of plate is now a big deal
In my culture men go out to hunt for food and keep their family protected, and the women keep the homes.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by JAMESOJAY: 7:04am On May 04, 2018
bizza45:
girlfriend not wife oo, were u expecting her to do your house chores for u.. baba employ a house help and stop ranting on Twitter ... if u do it yourself will ur hand fall down

Let me take you back before the coming of the Europeans ..do you think a beautiful African women will do this? Just be honest? Our mothers and sisters made the best wives in the world..we worshipped our gods in peace and nothing happened to us

Copying the life style of the Europeans made us forget whom we really are and where we came from.

Now we have lost everything some of are our girls are now wild, lazy and too materialistic..if you can't do it when you are dating when will you get it right when you are married ?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't think this is about feminism. I girl visiting for the first time is not expected to do about do house chores.
The guy is even a pig to keep his kitchen looking that bad when he's expecting a firstime visitor. The girl might have seen that the whole place was disorganized and left thanking her God that she saw it early enough not after she has entered deep into the relationship.
If I visit a guy for the first and finds out that he's a pig, nothing will ever carry my legs to his house again. For God's sake he lives alone and should be responsible for his house chores. He either should do it himself of employ a house keeper.
I've seen neat guys and no neat guy will even allow a girl visiting for the first time enter his kitchen, cook for him or wash his dishes even if they are the food together.
You guys on nairaland should stop this feminism of a thing. It has taken your sense of reason when it comes to matters concerning women. You guys don't even wait to read and understand anything that relates to women but rush into including that it's feminism.
Keep yourselves and your surroundings clean and you won't notice that someone left dishes in your sink because there won't be dirty dishes there.

Some men are a mess, imagine not understanding the need to keep your own home clean instead of waiting for some random gf, bet its way they were brought up, funny they don't realize they lack home training and never a husband material

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by JAMESOJAY: 7:05am On May 04, 2018
[Let me take you back before the coming of the Europeans ..do you think a beautiful African women will do this? Just be honest? Our mothers and sisters made the best wives in the world..we worshipped our gods in peace and nothing happened to us

Copying the life style of the Europeans made us forget whom we really are and where we came from.

Now we have lost everything some of are our girls are now wild, lazy and too materialistic..if you can't do it when you are dating when will you get it right when you are married ?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

In my culture men go out to hunt for food and keep their family protected, and the women keep the homes.

Does your culture also say men should be dirty and never do things for themselves even in their own home? please tell me does this your culture say women should bath men too since hunting for food seems only thing they are allowed to do.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Pvibe007: 7:13am On May 04, 2018
Any gal who is against this post is simply not a wife material. Do you think men care about how many s3x styles you can perform? Can't you touch the house to make him feel a woman is HERE? I won't blame the amount of piglet who call themselves wife material. Ediats!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.