Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41023 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bizza45: 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
Respect55:

People like u are the reason some girls are still single at 48

haha no vex next time she go wash d plates ok
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Reelmii: 3:37pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I swear mehn.. these are the kind of bïtches u just fvck and nothing more.
that is the pnly thing they can offer
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

No woman in her right senses will respect u as a man.
Go save up money for transgender surgery.. pussy ass.
so making your girlfriend do yr dirty laundry n wash yr toilet is what makes u a man ?my friend go n sit down. My wife deos those things for me .u r looking for who to dominate n use by dangling u want to marry dem in their face . those dat v been doing it how many has our men married?if u like clean from yr here to Canada a man dat will nt marry u will not marry u . period.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ubunja(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
nigerians will never understand South African society but its hilarious to see them all getting angry at the guy. looolz. whats abnormal in nigeria is normal in southern africa.
chillax nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2018
ImaIma1:
She will do all the chores and he will still go and marry someone else.

I don't advise any lady to do chores in a guy's house. Just wash the plates you use. He cannot leave dirty kitchen, dirty clothes for you to come and do to prove that you are wife material.

If it is that one, abeg it is better to remain girlfriend material.

dnt mind dis people.dey r looking for people daughter to use n dump.all these guys forming tough or macho attitude r mostly insecure people because bad past relationships or upbringing.listen what was in Uniben in early nineties I camp a girl in d quarters for almost 3yrs.she did my laundry cook for me.infact very wifey.i did nt marry dat girl after graduation.wifey duties my foot .i went out with another one for 7yrs.i did nt court my current of 13yrs marriage more dan 2yrs.am a man .I v pass through this phases .most of our current youth think with their dicks.remove sex n c whether d same man will nt turn to an entirely different being .so because yr girlfriend did nt arrange yr bed or yr kitchen is nt a wife material.grow up . marriage geos beyond dat . like I always tell people dat i counsel there is big difference between WIFE n GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't advise any lady to do chores in a guy's house. Just wash the plates you use. He cannot leave dirty kitchen, dirty clothes for you to come and do to prove that you are wife material.

dnt mind dis people.dey r looking for people daughter to use n dump.all these guys forming tough or macho attitude r mostly insecure people because of bad past relationships or upbringing.listen when I was in Uniben in early nineties I camp a girl in d quarters for almost 3yrs.she did my laundry cook for me.infact very wifey.i did nt marry dat girl after graduation.wifey duties my foot .i went out with another one for 7yrs.i did nt court my current of 13yrs marriage more dan 2yrs.am a man .I v pass through this phases .most of our current youth think with their dicks.remove sex n c whether d same man will nt turn to an entirely different being .so because yr girlfriend did nt arrange yr bed or yr kitchen is nt a wife material.grow up . marriage geos beyond dat . like I always tell people dat i counsel there is big difference between WIFE n GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2018
D issue here is nt about whether our girls r bad or nt .dat is a different topic entirely.d issue is using dis kitchen or house cleaning stuff as a yardsticks for good wife.u like Bleep all d girls in yr state.dat is yr fucking problem but dnt hid under dis cleaning issues n b using it to bleep n saying u r trying assess a wife material.dat is summary of what am saying
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ImaIma1(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
dnt mind dis people.dey r looking for people daughter to use n dump.all these guys forming tough or macho attitude r mostly insecure people because of bad past relationships or upbringing.listen when I was in Uniben in early nineties I camp a girl in d quarters for almost 3yrs.she did my laundry cook for me.infact very wifey.i did nt marry dat girl after graduation.wifey duties my foot .i went out with another one for 7yrs.i did nt court my current of 13yrs marriage more dan 2yrs.am a man .I v pass through this phases .most of our current youth think with their dicks.remove sex n c whether d same man will nt turn to an entirely different being .so because yr girlfriend did nt arrange yr bed or yr kitchen is nt a wife material.grow up . marriage geos beyond dat . like I always tell people dat i counsel there is big difference between WIFE n GIRLFRIEND

I feel you. I didn't court for up to a year and i never did his chores.

People are just trying to be smart. Doing chores doesn't determine anything cheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.

easy madam...
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2018
ubunja:
nigerians will never understand South African society but its hilarious to see them all getting angry at the guy. looolz. whats abnormal in nigeria is normal in southern africa.
chillax nigerians. grin

Guess Nigerians prefer not to pamper their men over some inconsequential issue, are we saying if no gf or wife he can't wash his OWN plates? I wonder why when men have women in their life they start having excesses and entitlement over the most useless things.

I will repeat this here, any man who can't do chores for himself or his family isnt fit to be a husband/bf marriage/relationship isn't for entitled brats.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Guess Nigerians prefer not to pamper their men over some inconsequential issue, are we saying if no gf or wife he can't wash his OWN plates? I wonder why when men have women in their life they start having excesses and entitlement over the most useless things.

I will repeat this here, any man who can't do chores for himself or his family isnt fit to be a husband/bf marriage/relationship isn't for entitled brats.
nigerians are too stuck up thats why everyone is very angry over there. societies differ. whats normal in one society is seen as selfish or slavery in another society.
you guys just stop commenting on SA stories coz you dont know how the hell things work this side.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by igetjoyfromthis: 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

I am not at all surprised you can say this and defend women since you are basically a woman too.

If I recall in your previous threads you openly claim to be a proud homosexual. You are not a man angry
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 7:01pm On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
so making your girlfriend do yr dirty laundry n wash yr toilet is what makes u a man ?my friend go n sit down. My wife deos those things for me .u r looking for who to dominate n use by dangling u want to marry dem in their face . those dat v been doing it how many has our men married?if u like clean from yr here to Canada a man dat will nt marry u will not marry u . period.
I doubt u have a wife. But even if u do then I'm certain u are the one washing her undies instead.

The ones that cleaned and got wifed cos of that cleaning culture. What do u have to say about those ones? A good woman knows the right thing to do. It's not all about the guy being dirty. You are so full of crap. Tomorrow now we gon see ur type at front page seeking for advice on what to do about terrible marriage issues. Mugu
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I doubt u have a wife. But even if u do then I'm certain u are the one washing her undies instead.

The ones that cleaned and got wifed cos of that cleaning culture. What do u have to say about those ones? A good woman knows the right thing to do. It's not all about the guy being dirty. You are so full of crap. Tomorrow now we gon see ur type at front page seeking for advice on what to do about terrible marriage issues. Mugu
one of d things dat get me amuse on Nairaland is people insultive nature.i luv intelligent conversations.y can't we argue like mature men n forget about calling names .is nt compulsory i agree to yr n vice versa.so am a mugu n woman wrapper because I dnt agree with yr points.i luk at dp n posts n c u r at dat age where u v raging sex hormones.so I understand.nobdy is saying a girlfriend dat has d above attributes dnt marry their man but most of our youths r camping girls to satisfy their sexual urge.taking care yr boyfriend house deos nt guarantee her husband.dats my main point.am marriage counselor in my church so bro I know what I am talking.we r nt quarreling bro.let argue intelligently
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

one of d things dat get me amuse on Nairaland is people insultive nature.i luv intelligent conversations.y can't we argue like mature men n forget about calling names .is nt compulsory i agree to yr n vice versa.so am a mugu n woman wrapper because I dnt agree with yr points.i luk at yr dp n posts n c u r at dat age where u v raging sex hormones.so I understand.nobdy is saying a girlfriend dat has d above attributes dnt marry their man but most of our youths r camping girls to satisfy their sexual urge.taking care of yr boyfriend house deos nt guarantee her husband.dats my main point.am marriage counselor in my church so bro I know what I am talking.we r nt quarreling bro.let argue intelligently
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Gangster1ms: 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
one of d things dat get me amuse on Nairaland is people insultive nature.i luv intelligent conversations.y can't we argue like mature men n forget about calling names .is nt compulsory i agree to yr n vice versa.so am a mugu n woman wrapper because I dnt agree with yr points.i luk at yr dp n posts n c u r at dat age where u v raging sex hormones.so I understand.nobdy is saying a girlfriend dat has d above attributes dnt marry their man but most of our youths r camping girls to satisfy their sexual urge.taking care of yr boyfriend house deos nt guarantee her husband.dats my main point.am marriage counselor in my church so bro I know what I am talking.we r nt quarreling bro.let argue intelligently
Then if you know this issue is a 50:50 matter why then support the girls not to display the washing attributes, saying they are not maids.. or do you believe all guys are bad? because u didn't marry one in your younger days doesn't mean the whole girls should drop the cleaning attitude towards the guys. In as much washing doesn't guarantees a woman being a good one or being wifed, It's part of the little things that makes serious minded guys take the relationship to a whole new level and eventually marrying these girls in most cases!
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Safiaa(f): 7:56pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

[b] Ladies will come to social media to claim they love men that can cook, but it's a big lie, in reality they don't pray to have a boyfriend that can cook better, it's a threat to them, i'v seen lots of them.

we don’t care about that, just have the mula. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2018
That mess doesn't look like it was done at the time of visit. Now i perfectly understand why he was disappointed cheesy grin
Dude was nursing hope of his girlfriend cleaning up the mess he made for days. Lol some men though

Gone are those days when women get all worked up to satisfy a man or create an impression. The girl was nice enough to have left silently,I would have commented on his dirtiness directly or jokingly! Nonsense! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by IamD18: 8:13pm On May 04, 2018
Safiaa:
we don’t care about that, just have the mula. smiley

Mula to pound you tongue or Mula to spend embarassed

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Then if you know this issue is a 50:50 matter why then support the girls not to display the washing attributes, saying they are not maids.. or do you believe all guys are bad? because u didn't marry one in your younger days doesn't mean the whole girls should drop the cleaning attitude towards the guys. In as much washing doesn't guarantees a woman being a good one or being wifed, It's part of the little things that makes serious minded guys take the relationship to a whole new level and eventually marrying these girls in most cases!
thank God ur saying is a 50:50 .matter.anyway make I leave u.my team is playing now
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by JimiCoker2: 8:18pm On May 04, 2018
Rubbish, is she your slave? Its not compulsory she does any chores for you, its a privilege not a right. That's like saying you go to a girl's house for the first time and she's disappointed you didn't help her fix her faulty plumbing. Doesn't sound very bright, does it
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Rubbish, is she your slave? Its not compulsory she does any chores for you, its a privilege not a right. That's like saying you go to a girl's house for the first time and she's disappointed you didn't help her fix her faulty plumbing. Doesn't sound very bright, does it
thank u my bro.am tired of arguing.i like dat word-is privilege n nt a right.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

I am not at all surprised you can say this and defend women since you are basically a woman too.

If I recall in your previous threads you openly claim to be a proud homosexual. You are not a man angry

As usual you guys go on name calling than saying anything meaningful, when you have better reasons to why a man can't do chores in his home, you can quote me

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2018
JimiCoker2:

They will soon tell you, you are not a man

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
ubunja:

nigerians are too stuck up thats why everyone is very angry over there. societies differ. whats normal in one society is seen as selfish or slavery in another society.
you guys just stop commenting on SA stories coz you dont know how the hell things work this side.

What you are doing in a Nigerian forum while saying we shouldn't comment on a SA story posted in same forum, are you xenophobic that much? and wonder if you are daft too cos Nigerians here are commenting based on their own perspective how is that an issue.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by igetjoyfromthis: 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

As usual you guys go on name calling than saying anything meaningful, when you have better reasons to why a man can't do chores in his home, you can quote me

Are you a homosexual or not? Simple yes or no answer.

With your borehole anus cheesy
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:15pm On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

What you are doing in a Nigerian forum while saying we shouldn't comment on a SA story posted in same forum, are you xenophobic that much? and wonder if you are daft too cos Nigerians here are commenting based on their own perspective how is that an issue.
still like i told you. you dont know how things work in Southern Africa. we dont live like you that side. understand that.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sanpipita(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

still like i told you. you dont know how things work in Southern Africa. we dont live like you that side. understand that.

Who cares about how things work in southern africa, did you see anyone make any reference to them? speak from your own perspective let others speak from theirs.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
one of d things dat get me amuse on Nairaland is people insultive nature.i luv intelligent conversations.y can't we argue like mature men n forget about calling names .is nt compulsory i agree to yr n vice versa.so am a mugu n woman wrapper because I dnt agree with yr points.i luk at dp n posts n c u r at dat age where u v raging sex hormones.so I understand.nobdy is saying a girlfriend dat has d above attributes dnt marry their man but most of our youths r camping girls to satisfy their sexual urge.taking care yr boyfriend house deos nt guarantee her husband.dats my main point.am marriage counselor in my church so bro I know what I am talking.we r nt quarreling bro.let argue intelligently

Jaksmillioniar, is this you blogging lies to belong grin

You married? You still compose words like a toddler but you still have sense grin grin grin
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 11:00pm On May 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

If you are married you will have a different experience. Now take a shot: a friend of mine works and from the proceeds of his efforts takes care of his parents,sisters and husband's and their kids,wife,wife parents,wife younger sister staying with them,pay his kids school fees,maintain the wife,home and kids,trying to build a house at home,fuels the car and pays the rent and other bills.....Now one day the wife refused to give him food nor greet him when he returned late from work. Reason the Man did not know that the GoTv subscription was to expire while the wife was about watching her popular movie on telemundo. What's ur suggestion to the husband if he is your brother and u visited and met this scene. Answer with truth in ur heart what u will do.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 11:08pm On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:
I clean as I go and i clean what I need to use and what I have used... If I cook in your kitchen, I will clean it. If I sleep in the bed, I will make it and if I use the toilet, I will clean it after MY use.

To clean anything else is madness. There's good manners but all this wify material tests no work on me. If your home is too dirty for me to relax in and I have to clean it ALL in order to feel at home, then I'll go home and feel at home.

Hold a sec,if you get home and ur elder brother has brought a babe home who messed up the whole house where do u pack and go next? Oya answer that and let me throw the next question......look at u,where exactly should be called ur new home is where u just abandoned and left in a messy state. Woe betide u if u ate a chunk with those dishes and abandoned them with ur dirty ass out
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

Hold a sec,if you get home and ur elder brother has brought a babe home who messed up the whole house where do u pack and go next? Oya answer that and let me throw the next question......look at u,where exactly should be called ur new home is where u just abandoned and left in a messy state. Woe betide u if u ate a chunk with those dishes and abandoned them with ur dirty ass out

Please go argue for your limitations, elsewhere, because we share this forum doesn't mean we are on the same level. Good night and don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.