Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (26000 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by nkenu(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2018
Most Niaja babes that have dates will like " pls can I come with my friend (s) when coming " ? The Thunder way go fire these kind of girls is still in the Gym doing Press up cool grin

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by phoenix90(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed
Surely that's how they solved it in UNN grin

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 5:48pm On May 04, 2018
shattap their....women feel more secure when their friends are around....i understand that....

i even say women shouldnt go date men alone....
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Reelmii: 6:01pm On May 04, 2018
I had a friend who once took a babe out, asked the girl wat she wanted, the girl said shawama, so he ordered two shawama for both of them o, told the girl to take the shawama to their seat while he makes payment, na so babe reach the seat con put one shawama for bag con start to eat one wen the guy got to the seat and asked for tbe other shawama the girl tell am say she thought he bought the two for her alone, baba vex ehhh, he just drove off and left her there

wetin pain am na say him don pay already, some girls are gluttons

9 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Reelmii: 6:03pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
shattap their....women feel more secure when their friends are around....i understand that....

i even say women shouldnt go date men alone....
y agree to go on a date with a guy wen u dont feel secured, is it by force I AM NOT GOING IS NOT A CRIME
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2018
Well,( in Sarkodie's voice), "you know say money no be problem". I had a similar experience a couple of times but in each occasion, after they placed order for the meals, I totally turned my attention to the tag-along-friend and made her the centre of my conversation.
Long story short, the second and subsequent dates were with the friend and that one got the cue and was smart enough not to bring any friend along.

6 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
Reelmii:
y agree to go on a date with a guy wen u dont feel secured, is it by force I AM NOT GOING IS NOT A CRIME

do you know how many guys invited me to go along on their dates.....??

a white guy was inviting me to go along with him on a date or party with 6 white females,i denied....thats too much....

i told him to go suffer alone......

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by TOCHI007(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
What's the big deal in paying U guys sef!!!
Allow them order what they want. When they are halfway eating;I'll stand to leave. But b4 leaving, I'll turn to my baby n say " _Baby girl, take my ATM CARD, shey you can still remember the pin. When you and ur friends are done eating,PAY.
She go open mouth. grin
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On May 04, 2018
ClixMaster:
grin I swear girls go scarce for this thread. Most of them are guilty of this grin

Or most will come up with nonsense "broke guys" misyarn. As if they have never heard of Opra Winfrey and her billions of dollars.

4 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by TOCHI007(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
I did it for one gal two years ago. Somewhere around Ugbowo,Benin city. Up till now the girl still dey wash plate for that restaurant.She dey wash; her friends dey rinse.

12 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by CSTR1003: 6:19pm On May 04, 2018
I remember when I asked one lady out to one eatery at ikeja.
The bimbo called after two hours to tell Me that six of her friends are lonely and would like to hang out too.
I was so pissed because I already planned that I will take her home after the whole show.

I said no problem. They came and ordered Rice, green beans, and chickens like maniacs.

I was slowly getting afraid ,and I was already doing mental accounting at the rising cost .

But I swore I will make sure I bang atleast three of them because I was so furious and was feeling duped .

After the whole chopping, on our way home I just gave my phone to all her friends to put their numbers so I can invite them all to a friend's party which was a lie . My plan was to scope them all on whatsapp.
My babe was not pleased, and I didn't care.

I made sure my money was not wasted though.
I ravished two of her friends at different times and they didn't tell her or each other.

Leeches.

11 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Angy55(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2018
I don't invite friends to join me on a date, I have never done it and I won't do it.
As a friend if you invite me I decline immediately too.
Any girl that does that is shameless, and even if she wants to invite her friend/friends along she should seek validation from the guy first if it will be okay by him.

But when it comes to wedding ceremony or birthday party I can ask you to come along because I hate sitting alone in such occasions.

4 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2018
I invite u, u come with extra two girls, just be ready to take care of them cos my account won't count on them grin

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

abi naw.embarassed
lol

cheesy

How will you feel if your bf brought his friends and you have to pay for the bills ?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 04, 2018
grin
AreaFada2:

Or most will come up with nonsense "broke guys" misyarn. As if they have never heard of Opra Winfrey and her billions of dollars.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by CSTR1003: 6:30pm On May 04, 2018
Elliot2:
it doesn't make sense. she girl should go alone,and politely ask to pick some ice cream or chicken for her friends at home. Guys will easily oblige that.
Seriously, if they ask this way, guys will not mind that much.

But they prefer to ambush you and ruin the purpose of the date.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:
I don't invite friends to join me on a date, I have never done it and I won't do it.
Any girl that does that is shameless, and even if she wants to invite her friend/friends along she should seek validation from the guy first if it will be okay by him.

But when it comes to wedding ceremony or birthday party I can ask you to come along because I hate sitting alone in such occasions.

abegi,park well....i think its a good idea when she bring her friends along,when you consider that some crazy guys are around too...

its for security too....
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
lol

cheesy

How will feel if your bf brought his friends and you have to pay for the bills ?
who told you I have a bf?angry

I will pay the bills naw.tongue
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
who told you I have a bf?angry
I will pay the bills naw.tongue
tongue
Someone told me tongue
Really, i will invite like ten friends, if I were your bf
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Angy55(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
nkenu:
Most Niaja babes that have dates will like " pls can I come with my friend (s) when coming " ? The Thunder way go fire these kind of girls is still in the Gym doing Press up cool grin

There's nothing wrong for the guy to say no immediately. "I just want to spend the time with you alone" is not a bad statement.

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by CSTR1003: 6:35pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:

There is no guy you will ask that will say no. Most guys complaining here were asked.

But they agreed so as not to look cheap on the first date and to impress the girl.

It is the girl that is supposed to be wise enough to know that a romantic date is for two.

6 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by goldman777: 6:37pm On May 04, 2018
TOCHI007:
I did it for one gal two years ago. Somewhere around Ugbowo,Benin city. Up till now the girl still dey wash plate for that restaurant.She dey wash; her friends dey rinse.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by ngwababe(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

Please go and check that faith very well, we Faiths don't do like this Biko!

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Angy55(f): 6:39pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

abegi,park well....i think its a good idea when she bring her friends along,when you consider that some crazy guys are around too...

its for security too....
Why go on date with a guy to a secret place at first?
Rule 1. Never go on a date when you're dead broke. At least have some cash with you, and go along with your ATM even if your bank account is empty.

4 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Preshy561(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
tongue
Someone told me tongue
Really, i will invite like ten friends, if I were your bf
gringrin
see ya head,i will break up with you.tongue

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Angy55(f): 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is no guy you will ask that will say no. Most guys complaining here were asked.

But they agreed so as not to look cheap on the first date and to impress the girl.

It is the girl that is supposed to be wise enough to know that a romantic date is for two.

I get you, that moment the guy is trying to impress the said girl.

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
gringrin
see ya head,i will break up with you.tongue
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by MissSlimbody(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
They are actually beyond shameless, they are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2018
ngwababe:

Please go and check that faith very well, we Faiths don't do like this Biko!
sorry faith but this faith na bastard she's faithless

3 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

Hahaha can't stop laughing
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha can't stop laughing
please stop

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by bomsilaga(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame
Happened to me a long while ago
Met this girl and asked her out and she was so responsive and asked that we go sit in a restaurant in the school and talk
i agreed and we left for the restaurant
along the way, this babe started waving at girls up and down inviting them to the restaurant
got there and we already have about 8 girls to chop my money
me too saw a friend of mine, explained the ordeal to him and we all entered the restaurant
we sha ordered two bottles of drinks gisting and laughing like i havent seen them before
girl starting doing eye signals, i ignored, finished my drink and we both walked out of the restaurant.
no regrets till date

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.