Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (25994 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by cedeki(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2018
Courtesy demands the Girlfriend should ask if she can come along with a friend
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by marvelli(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2018
Seriously though, its not a big deal, just ignore the friend and focus on your date. After all you didn't invite her. tongue
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by NomzyJust(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It's OK if they follow and eat sha... But before they will order their food juz make sure they will OBLIGE to have an ORGY grin

Abeeeg, and those girls who likes to bring friends during dinner date or lunch MUST have a SHAME too...ur bf is not an ATM machine ooo...

#IHateChaperonesWithPassion angry

Babe the M in ATM stands for Machine you hear.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by fabolouz1(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2018
I see nothing wrong if it's mutually accepted. But if she took you unawares, look out for the one more beautiful than she is, make her table more rich than her friends.

If she is beautiful than all her friends, order for two plates, one for yourself and she shares the other with her friends.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

lol.. you've time arguing with her sha

Like I said some days ago

"Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of impressing a lady or trying to get her attention is a dead man living"

There's no justification in bringing your hungry friends along with you to a date.

If you say it because of security then you don't trust your date!

why will you go on date with someone you don't trust then?? and it'll probably be an open place so what fvcking safe is she talking about.

My guy. I tire ooo. She is beyond reason. She doesn't even get where I am going. So Im not going to continue the conversation.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 06, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

With my aura I was surprised one girl summoned courage to try this with me. I ordered for them both, I made sure her friends own was blantantly more decorated than hers
This is the best solution on the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.