Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (25993 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by iamtardey: 5:04pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed

bros i won't have to fake anything, follow at your own risk... i will do you bad if you don't want to have sense
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Lizilicious(f): 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
That's why my dates are called 'solo mission'..
I cannot let another gal follow me and embarrass my ancestors...

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Maxcollins042(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame
Chai... see animality
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by pgodson7(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2018
funny tin happened in shoprite warri 2 yrs back, a gal promised a guy she was taking him out then showed up wit a frnd, getting to d payment clerk she pointed to d guy to pay, sharp guy just separated what he picked for himself, paid and walked out on both gals
IamD18:
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by ipobarecriminals: 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
undecided blame the one dat invite'd' dem to com and chop..Some young boiz are guilty of dis too.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Cupie22(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by daveP(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2018
na to dey look each other and make her know from my facial expressions that Im angry already. might just leave without hearing nobody before they settle. Friends that would be whispering and advising every move of the dinner date from beginning to end without shame? truly shameful.

Or as my friend would say, "we go wash plate together. it's part of loff, not love"

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by David160(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2018
The girl that asked this ehh

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by LeProdigy(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Buy for your girlfriend and ignore her friend she brought along
. You wicked oo
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Preshy561(f): 5:10pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
So that the ladies will turn their husbands into a Atm, willing maga

Any lady that tries that with me will get the biggest shock of her life cheesy

I will simply pay for my meal and excuse myself

After all, na her friend(s) now

grin cheesy

abi naw.embarassed

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Elliot2(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
u can't blame the friends cos its probably the guy's date that brought them alongcheesy. A situation for campus dey are roasting for weeks. Na garri and kwili kwili dem dey chop since.... A dude with a nice ride just took an interest in one of d girls..dey got talking and he invited her to a nice eatery for a datecheesy... U tell me dat she wont invite her other friends who have been eating garri and kwili kwili for weeks. Omo dem go shave d guy head and he will spend all his pockets on dat. Na so dhier belle go dey bulge with rice,chicken,akpu and sharwama..plus d extra dem go carry him..its all part of d gamecheesy.
it doesn't make sense. she girl should go alone,and politely ask to pick some ice cream or chicken for her friends at home. Guys will easily oblige that.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Skmoda(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2018
some girls mumu no be here.....any girl wey try this shit with me I will kindly use plan Z for her.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Pain(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2018
THANK YOU MY BROTHER. I FEEL YOU. THUNDER FIRE ALL BROKE BIT-CHES angry

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by BossLaifay(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2018
I don laugh tire. Its very true sha. Its a shameless thing. Very irritating. But I think its fun for small girls.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Skmoda(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2018
some girls mumu sha....any girl wey try this shit with me na plan Z I will use for her....
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by kilojoDesigns: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
CastedAyo:
A female Twitter queried why men don't pay for their girlfriend's friends when they go out.

A guy replied saying only shameless girls follow their friends on such dates.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/girls-that-follow-their-friends-to-dates-are-very-shameless-nigerian-man-says.html

With my aura I was surprised one girl summoned courage to try this with me. I ordered for them both, I made sure her friends own was blantantly more decorated than hers

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by poweredcom(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2018
no gal should try DAT with me they will be burnt

unless I tell dem to bring their friends make dem no say after dem chop finish na hotel lodging no escaping

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2018
its very childish

mature ladies won't do that ..

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
I don laugh tire. Its very true sha. Its a shameless thing. Very irritating. But I think its fun for small girls.

yes after uni that nonsense should stop ..
its very childish .. sec school stuff

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by coolh3ad(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol.. Why not allow her to eat eh.. When its time for payment, take an empty ATM card and try to pay, obviously it would say declined then cajole her into using her ATM card to pay after you will reimburse her... Of course she will... Then voila.. Smile and go home.. Block her number...

Bros, those kain girls come with only Tfare.....N1 no dey their ATM card....

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by sunbilor(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
Try that with me, I make sure I dump you for one of your friends. grin

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Pat081: 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
I remember dat day too I gt small amount of money n I call dis gal to join mi in one joint like dat her 1st question was dat can I cum wit two of my friends I say no she ask again wot of my twins sisters my question make her run away ,my question was dat after eating wot dey want I will make love to dem too since dat day any time I call her to join mi she never ask mi or cum wit anybody

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by 9jaown(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.
u dy madt

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by kmaster007: 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
since dey didn't no wat date means.. nah make Dem dey order takeaway and to eat
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Bryan12(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Have them seated,

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame

You are even a perfect gentleman to order rice. I will just order puff-puff for them.

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 04, 2018
why not just ditch your date if she still wants to bring her friends along.. or better yet... take them all out and l'll bet the chicken heads will be so impressed, you can have em as side chicks.. mess up the affair grin grin.. just imagine going out on a date with a guy and he brings 2 other guys.. Group Intimacy tinz grin

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 04, 2018
Bryan12:
e no funny o bro
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2018
grin I swear girls go scarce for this thread. Most of them are guilty of this grin

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2018
9jaown:
u dy madt
baba no be small thing oo

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol.. Why not allow her to eat eh.. When its time for payment, take an empty ATM card and try to pay, obviously it would say declined then cajole her into using her ATM card to pay after you will reimburse her... Of course she will... Then voila.. Smile and go home.. Block her number...

What if she is broke of which the odds are about 1.10?

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Pat081: 5:44pm On May 04, 2018
poweredcom:
no gal should try DAT with me they will be burnt

unless I tell dem to bring their friends make dem no say after dem chop finish na hotel lodging no escaping
lol ,u re a bad guy but Na true true u can ask her to cum with her friends sef but u re going to sex dem one by one after eating ur money on so call date

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around