Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. (2842 Views)

My Message To Men / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Twoclans(f): 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:

na secondary school or jambito guys dey do such.but a full grown guy stealing and snatching numbers?...hmmm lipsrsealed.always better u ask a girl upfront...if she says no then just bone cheesy.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

GBAM grin
grin grin grin grin pepper dem gang grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ehn is true na cheesy
how can guys be kidnapping numbers like Evans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:

na secondary school or jambito guys dey do such.but a full grown guy stealing and snatching numbers?...hmmm lipsrsealed.always better u ask a girl upfront...if she says no then just bone cheesy.
true talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by miracle956: 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Lefu i have a totally different view why she is not responding.She LIED to him.The babe is not into any cloth designing as claimed by her.She does not have any instagram handle displaying any work.

I am sure her page is flooded with pepper dem gang pictures. lipsrsealed .I dont think she expected the guy to ask for her handel.If she was angry the guy stole her digits immediately she saw his chat and he introduced himself she will block him.
u dey mind am? buh honestly its like I had d wrong perception of her. I kinof thought she was d career type. that was d mistake I made

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
miracle956:

Congratulations Miracle! Here is the FINAL solution.

If you ignore this, you'll regret. The reason she didn't reply you is called ChatDicted. Download it here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html for FREE.

READ IT THIS NIGHT because it has the solution to your problem. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Ifakiland(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2018
Foolish boys like you are the reasons these stupid girl feel they doing us a favor dating us....why u think abt the stress of chyking a girl, the cost of going on dates, the nonsense explanation of your every activities....then u just realize Dey don't worth it...Na girl suppose Dey get sleepless night for u...not the other way round...delete her number and go get anoda hoe...if she calls u, pick it and ask who's calling!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Lefu i have a totally different view why she is not responding.She LIED to him.The babe is not into any cloth designing as claimed by her.She does not have any instagram handle displaying any work.

I am sure her page is flooded with pepper dem gang pictures. lipsrsealed .I dont think she expected the guy to ask for her handel.If she was angry the guy stole her digits immediately she saw his chat and he introduced himself she will block him.

The only reasonable contribution so far

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by mebad(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2018
miracle956:

honestly I told her I was interested in being her friend and I was really ready to take it slow

You think women don't see beyond that " I want to be your friend line "? . A man can never be friends with a lady he is interested in . Chances of she ever talking to you is slim to non. If i were in your shoes, i'd ignore her for some weeks to purge myself of any feelings i have for her . I would say hello to her casually at the gym occasionally. Befriend another lady at the gym that she talks to (to woo a lady you interested in is an Art). except you are as rich as Zuckerberg , fine as Ebuka and sleek as sleek reek .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2018
Stop forcing yourself on a lady who is not interested in having a relationship with you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Hate Naija Girls So Much / Describe Your Present Relationship Condition With One Picture. / Lieutenant And Sergeant Sacked For Having Sex In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.