Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? (2766 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by lamaooo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
He want you to cry when he nacks you cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
What he mean is that you don't cry unnecessarily, neither do you ask for his attention too much, and when he's whining, you don't always give a Bleep. And probably when he decide to go insultive, you don't flinch. Now he'll probably tag you a Feminist very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? by Lightway: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
makydebbie:
Can you explain the "everything" you've done?

Only one person liked your profile pic.. Maybe it's time to start taking marriage seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus / How To Get Certificate Of Singlehood (Bachelorhood or Spinsterhood) In Nigeria. / What A Guy Told A "Runs" Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.