Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Plan To Cheat When I Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (4770 Views)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2018
FreeSpirited:
Actually, not that I plan, it's just a fact that i will cheat, you will cheat, we will all cheat if presented the right condition and circumstances. I dont want to delude or decieve myself like many of you all. A lot of men and women said that, and they are the worst cheat now.
As a result, I believe my wife will cheat too, i may just not know, I just pray she cheats in a far away place and use condom, and she shouldnt let me know. Thats why if i dont have money to do DNA test before my kids naming ceremony, i wont impregnate my wife.
I cant give myself headache because of one unrealistic morality fraud.
Bleep and lets live, But there is a responsible way of cheating. Pls and pls dont let your spouse catch you, cos na his/her wahala go kill you, not even the cheating.
Although cheating with a married woman is a very dangerous affair because her husband can shoot/kill you on the spot, or look for thug to come and beat you if he finds out you are the one fvcking his hardearned wife, so be careful with married woman. And there are some you will fvck and nothing will happen cos they need person to fvck them sef, but be careful with married women sha. May God help us.

You need deliverance, and yet you know not!

What you seek is a open marriage. May God never allow me meet a nuisance like you. Spits! You nauseate me.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Brugo(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2018
Knock yourself out. Just don't infect the missus.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 05, 2018
You are whatever you say you are undecided
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 10:34pm On May 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need deliverance, and yet you know not!

What you seek is a open marriage. May God never allow me meet a nuisance like you. Spits! You nauseate me.
Maybe a deliverance though, and maybe a good woman will change my mind, just maybe, maybe love...But until then, i have to be honest to myself.
. Another point , you look like a fine gal, its even people like you, with innocent look i plan to marry...If you meet me, you can never never know my mind...infact i'm too good to be true...and quite handsome more than your beautifu. So ur words dnt count

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by joshnes(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2018
FreeSpirited:

Freespirit is doing what you want to do without looking at anyones standard....Those people will never admit it...but i am admitting now, even before marriage cos i know its not realistic to Bleep one pvssy for 20, 30 or 50 years....Cam you do that ?
the answer to you question is in my previous post you just quoted. You are admitting to us, admit to your wife then you'll be a real free spirit. Don't take this mindset into marriage, it will never end well. I'm just concerned for you.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 11:00pm On May 05, 2018
joshnes:
the answer to you question is in my previous post you just quoted. You are admitting to us, admit to your wife then you'll be a real free spirit. Don't take this mindset into marriage, it will never end well. I'm just concerned for you.

I can admit to my wife if she wouldnt give a fvck...but where is that woman that wont give a Bleep...some women even cheats and yet they are the worst trouble maker if they ever suspect their husband
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by joshnes(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2018
FreeSpirited:

I can admit to my wife if she wouldnt give a fvck...but where is that woman that wont give a Bleep...some women even cheats and yet they are the worst trouble maker if they ever suspect their husband
If your wife admits cheating to you, what will you give? Funny enough women tend to forgive cheating spouses easier than men do.

3 Likes

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by germainediva(f): 6:39am On May 06, 2018
How can you fvck one guy for 30,40,50yrs
Nt easy....one gets tired....at least once in a while we all need variety....It's too boring abeg...I don't blame anyone...just don't get caught....be discreet.

6 Likes

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 7:23am On May 06, 2018
germainediva:
Nt easy....one gets tired....at least once in a while we all need variety....It's too boring abeg...I don't blame anyone...just don't get caught....be discreet.
i love you my dear. Its someone like you i plan to marry...not some hypocritic prostitutes forming holy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
nowpresence:

May your wish come true. And may God allows give a cheating pathner. like always attract like.
Wish you well bro
No. P
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 2:55pm On May 06, 2018
Brugo:
Knock yourself out. Just don't infect the missus.
sure. i wont be reckless. i will do it when need be,or when circumstances permit it

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Brugo(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2018
FreeSpirited:
sure. i wont be reckless. i will do it when need be,or when circumstances permit it

cheesy unrepentant
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by SmellingAnus(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2018
FreeSpirited:
one of my married friends says no one can stop him from cheating... Another of my married friend that says he wants to be faithful to his wife recently showed me a girl he seriously feels like fuc.king.... The girl is even single and even giving him green light...

I just like your honesty about life... I don't plan to cheat but the reality is that even many married women cheat on their husbands in present day Nigeria... It's more difficult for both husbands and wives to be faithful to each other currently...

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 4:25pm On May 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
one of my married friends says no one can stop him from cheating... Another of my married friend that says he wants to be faithful to his wife recently showed me a girl he seriously feels like fuc.king.... The girl is even single and even giving him green light...

I just like your honesty about life... I don't plan to cheat but the reality is that even many married women cheat on their husbands in present day Nigeria... It's more difficult for both husbands and wives to be faithful to each other currently...
Thank you my brother for understanding. I dont believe fighting the battle of being faithful with constant temptation and on a platter of gold pvssy, for 20, 30 or 40 years is worth it....its unreasonable and unrealistic. We just have to be honest.
For instance, at a point, our wives will get old like from 50 or 55 above, their beauty and skin will shrivel, their boobs will fall, their ass crumple with a lot of contours, meanwhile, a man will still be sexually virile and agile, so it means we only have to fvck that sexually expired wife even when young gals are there looking to fvck us ? Thats insane to me. it unrealisitic. There are women, after 50, they enter menopause, with low sexual urge, some cant even get enough lubrication from their pvssy, so u mean because i'm married i should now suffer sexual frustration in silence from a sexually expired woman ?
If God really wanted a man to fvck only one woman in marriage/monogamy, then he would have made the sexuall appeal of such women not to reduce, in comparison to men, who are still sexual stud till their 70 or more. We should stop deceiving ourselves and lets think.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Misscaring(f): 4:46pm On May 06, 2018
Good luck in your cheat.

Meanwhile,
Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by SmellingAnus(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2018
FreeSpirited:
Thank you my brother for understanding. I dont believe fighting the battle of being faithful with constant temptation and on a platter of gold pvssy, for 20, 30 or 40 years is worth it....its unreasonable and unrealistic. We just have to be honest.
For instance, at a point, our wives will get old like from 50 or 55 above, their beauty and skin will shrivel, their boobs will fall, their ass crumple with a lot of contours, meanwhile, a man will still be sexually virile and agile, so it means we only have to fvck that sexually expired wife even when young gals are there looking to fvck us ? Thats insane to me. it unrealisitic. There are women, after 50, they enter menopause, with low sexual urge, some cant even get enough lubrication from their pvssy, so u mean because i'm married i should now suffer sexual frustration in silence from a sexually expired woman ?
If God really wanted a man to fvck only one woman in marriage/monogamy, then he would have made the sexuall appeal of such women not to reduce, in comparison to men, who are still sexual stud till their 70 or more. We should stop deceiving ourselves and lets think.
lol... No wonder some men in their old age still get married to a young girl in her early twenties just for the man to live longer instead of die in frustration that could be caused by many things... By the way go through my diary, you will like it...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 5:40pm On May 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
lol... No wonder some men in their old age still get married to a young girl in her early twenties just for the man to live longer instead of die in frustration that could be caused by many things... By the way go through my diary, you will like it...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need
Alright
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 7:37pm On May 06, 2018
@smellinganus, I can relate with most of the things you wrote up there, they make bunch of sense, they are stuff you get to know through experience and observation. It is just the way it is, it is life.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
well as LONG as there is KARMA and there is a GOD..... expect to be shocked beyond your wildest dreams.... when your EYE clears I hope u will be able to set things right before u die.... the Legacy you will be leaving your kids will be very shameful..... but heey... NA YOU GET YOUR DIIIICK O... I can not tell u how to use it... THOSE WHO FOLLOWED your path are gone without ACOLADES... be wise and choose a path that even in your coffin you will be happy

There's no such thing as Karma, the universe is quite indifferent
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34pm On May 06, 2018
FreeSpirited:
Maybe a deliverance though, and maybe a good woman will change my mind, just maybe, maybe love...But until then, i have to be honest to myself.
. Another point , you look like a fine gal, its even people like you, with innocent look i plan to marry...If you meet me, you can never never know my mind...infact i'm too good to be true...and quite handsome more than your beautifu. So ur words dnt count

What you wholly need is LOVE. You lack it. Please do not ever opt for an open marriage. Do not suffer another woman pains for your selfish desires. Have you been hurt in the past, maybe?
Just a little re-assurance, nurture, excess care, and LOVE again will reset your brain to its original state. Are you close to God?
Please pray to him to lead you to the right woman. That should be your force. Imagine that all men are like you, the world will not be a good place to live in.

Please, I implore you, give LOVE a chance.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by SmellingAnus(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
FreeSpirited:
@smellinganus, I can relate with most of the things you wrote up there, they make bunch of sense, they are stuff you get to know through experience and observation. It is just the way it is, it is life.
true talk bro... From this your thread, I can deduce that you have a matured mind filled with experience with regards to your previous dealings with the female folks which has lead to you accepting the realities of life... Good to know someone like you...

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:
you see the kind of human beings we are raising in our society today and someone will marry this one and be dancing happily on her wedding day not knowing the troubles ahead. may God help us indeed.

You forming saint probably cheated last week
Abegi face front hate make I concentrate
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2018
germainediva:

At least we have dicks
Not like you ladies with pussies looking like choked and strangled goat when over banged
See them tongues/lips or whatever hanging out looking all sad and miserable
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 11:59am On May 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What you wholly need is LOVE. You lack it. Please do not ever opt for an open marriage. Do not suffer another woman pains for your selfish desires. Have you been hurt in the past, maybe?
Just a little re-assurance, nurture, excess care, and LOVE again will reset your brain to its original state. Are you close to God?
Please pray to him to lead you to the right woman. That should be your force. Imagine that all men are like you, the world will not be a good place to live in.

Please, I implore you, give LOVE a chance.

Its not about being hurt or not, that's the reality i choose to have because it's the most plausible. Love and sex are both overrated. Life is not 1+1...or following of one rigid rules. Life is flexible and anything is possible. I am a very balanced and considerate individual, i just happen to be more logical in my thinking. So, i do not intend to hurt anybody by my life's philosophy, I don't play to hurt my wife because as long as she does not know, and i play my own role, plus showing her love and care, all will be well. It will be my secret life. And it is my life, I believe she will definitely has her secret life too. And as such, i'm ready for whatever consequence that follows if she gets to know. This is as far as i can be honest with myself and sexual nature. I wont deny it of legitimate fun, when its safe and mutual.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2018
FreeSpirited:

Its not about being hurt or not, that's the reality i choose to have because it's the most plausible. Love and sex are both overrated. Life is not 1+1...or following of one rigid rules. Life is flexible and anything is possible. I am a very balanced and considerate individual, i just happen to be more logical in my thinking. So, i do not intend to hurt anybody by my life's philosophy, I don't play to hurt my wife because as long as she does not know, and i play my own role, plus showing her love and care, all will be well. It will be my secret life. And it is my life, I believe she will definitely has her secret life too. And as such, i'm ready for whatever consequence that follows if she gets to know. This is as far as i can be honest with myself and sexual nature. I wont deny it of legitimate fun, when its safe and mutual.

May God help you in your quest.
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

May God help you in your quest.
You finally gave up on me ba ?

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2018
FreeSpirited:

You finally gave up on me ba ?

Whatever can I type for you to ingest and change your mind?
Whatever I say now, means nothing to you. You've made up your mind, and i respect your decision. Peace Bro!
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by MarianaTrench: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
germainediva:

Glad to know there are some open minded ladies out there smiley
Re: I Plan To Cheat When I Marry by FreeSpirited: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Confirm Facts About SEX / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? / If This Were World Cup, Who Would Win It? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.