Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (33840 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Ifakiland(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2018
Job una no create, na so so school all of una Dey build...I go come go hustle finish una go Dey una Ac office Dey wait for 10%...una papa
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 5:16pm On May 06, 2018
Ifakiland:
Is it your dying?
Oga leave matter...never heard bill gate paid any moda faqing tithe and dat nigger is balling hard.

You don't know for sure whether he pays his tithes or not. Nobody is above God. Look at the people in the link below, they are more wealthy and powerful than Bill Gates

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-rothschilds-satanism-trumps-alliance-putin/
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 5:17pm On May 06, 2018
Ifakiland:
Is it your dying?
Oga leave matter...never heard bill gate paid any moda faqing tithe and dat nigger is balling hard.

You don't know for sure whether he pays his tithes or not. Nobody is above God. Look at the people in the link below, they are more wealthy and powerful than Bill Gates:

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-rothschilds-satanism-trumps-alliance-putin/
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2018
Daddy Freeze,

Come see O!

Papa Ayo don spoil market for you.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Phil1961(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2018
embarassed Tithes wahala for who? During the Bible days every Jew or is it Isrealit kisse had to pay tithe as tax to cater for orphans widows and d weak. Today tithe is abused on uneducated. Workers who pays PAYE taxes to govt are double taxed. Those who don't taxes should instead b d target for tithe or tax payments. Shoooo! U no pay tithe u go die?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by ArcGibson(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin They are now desperate... cheesy
See bible logics...
There are hundred of thousand people out there who are hungry... They are less concern about that.

Just bring money so that you will make heaven and you will not die young.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by MrMoney007: 5:43pm On May 06, 2018
stinggy:
Big thief!
Tithing now is being attached to longevity grin
Never thought I would one day call this man a thief. Bishop Oritsejafor, a man I so much loved and respected. How are the mighty fallen cry cry cry
you're a fool to ever loved or revered any man.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by MrMoney007: 5:43pm On May 06, 2018
stinggy:
Big thief!
Tithing now is being attached to longevity grin
Never thought I would one day call this man a thief. Bishop Oritsejafor, a man I so much loved and respected. How are the mighty fallen cry cry cry
you're a fool to ever loved or revered any man.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 5:45pm On May 06, 2018
Phil1961:
embarassed Tithes wahala for who? During the Bible days every Jew or is it Isrealit kisse had to pay tithe as tax to cater for orphans widows and d weak. Today tithe is abused on uneducated. Workers who pays PAYE taxes to govt are double taxed. Those who don't taxes should instead b d target for tithe or tax payments. Shoooo! U no pay tithe u go die?

During the days of Jesus and Paul the people paid taxes to the federal government but tithing is a spiritual ritual and the church of God is separate from the state.

Paul talks about the importance of tithing in the books of Hebrew and Romans too, I think... How that the Fathers paid tithe to God while they were yet in Abraham's belly (unborn)... It is a sacred thing, TITHING.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 5:49pm On May 06, 2018
ArcGibson:
grin grin They are now desperate... cheesy
See bible logics...
There are hundred of thousand people out there who are hungry... They are less concern about that.

Just bring money so that you will make heaven and you will not die young.

There is no logic to the word of God. The word of God is the ABSOLUTE. Everybody have his place in it, including preachers...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by semyman: 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
Without these guys crime rate will drop by 80% in Nigeria, they are not only criminals they are encouraging criminals and looters'
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

You claim to be a Christian, yet you don't know what salvation is all about. I am sure you know that as a Christian, you're a spiritual Jew? If the Fathers paid tithes then the Children must pay tithes.
Christians are not ordinary people. Christians don't debate or argue the word of God.
Tithing or offering is all about your income. Whatever you get paid with, make on your own is what you give your tithe from. Most people earn cash so their tithes are in cash...
How come you're just knowing this? You have to seek the face of God in case you've gotten your heart beclouded by political or pagan influences.

Stop twisting scriptures abeg...which one is spiritual Jew?

1) Where did God demand tithes to be paid monetarily?

2) After the meeting of the Apostles in Acts 15, were the gentile church required to pay tithes (one of the requirements of the Mosaic Law) to be considered as Christians too?

3) Where did Jesus or the Apostles collect tithes?

4) As we speak, the Jews in Israel have no Levites or temple to offer their tithes, hence they don't pay tithes....are the Jews also robbing God?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Chiedu4Trump: 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
are people still fooled by this lie?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sunshineyellow: 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
Adeboye said if you don't pay your tithe you won't make heaven.
Oritsejafor said if you don't pay your tithe you will die quick.

Now my problem is: is it not the same bible they are both studying and drawing their conclustions from? How come their ideas AMD result contradicts?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 7:05pm On May 06, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Stop twisting scriptures abeg...which one is spiritual Jew?

1) Where did God demand tithes to be paid monetarily?

2) After the meeting of the Apostles in Acts 15, were the gentile church required to pay tithes (one of the requirements of the Mosaic Law) to be considered as Christians too?

3) Where did Jesus or the Apostles collect tithes?

4) As we speak, the Jews in Israel have no Levites or temple to offer their tithes, hence they don't pay tithes....are the Jews also robbing God?

Flip through the new testerment and you will find your answer...
I perceive that you are not a Christian. Are you?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Stop dodging my questions and give me a direct answer.

1) Where did Jesus or the Apostles collect tithe?

2) Where did God instruct tithes to be paid monetarily?

3) Where was it written in the Bible that the Gentile church paid tithes... especially after the meeting of the Apostles held in Jerusalem in Acts 15?

4) Are the Jews robbing God since they are not paying tithes to any Levite or in any temple?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 06, 2018
lies from the pit of hell, anti tithers hit this man hard, he now rides keke instead of jet.
thanks to them country is now safe.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 7:18pm On May 06, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Stop dodging my questions and give me a direct answer.

1) Where did Jesus or the Apostles collect tithe?

2) Where did God instruct tithes to be paid monetarily?

3) Where was it written in the Bible that the Gentile church paid tithes... especially after the meeting of the Apostles held in Jerusalem in Acts 15?

4) Are the Jews robbing God since they are not paying tithes to any Levite or in any temple?

You're not entitled to that information until I know whether you're a Christian or not. Do the search yourself if you don't want to answer me.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Edesinpayan(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2018
word
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Hahahhaha

Long story short, this is his reason for proclaiming that any of his followers that don't give him 10% of their earnings will die. Very shallow logic.

I still maintain the fact that the Bible (or any religious book) can be twisted to suit the intentions of whoever's in charge. Either hope that your religious leader is a good and honest person, or just abandon religion altogether and be a good person on your own. Lol.
The good thing with Christianity is your pastor can say whatever but you can read the Bible yourself and apply it.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

You're not entitled to that information until I know whether you're a Christian or not. Do the search yourself if you don't want to answer me.
My friend, answer simple questions and stop beating about the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2018
What has or did he say about killing of Christians and Buhari government affecting his members? You can see where the concern of these tax collectors lies.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

You, a Christian, who has been flipping through it cant even give one chapter .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 7:47pm On May 06, 2018
princfred:

Stop acting like you caught me on the throat. The word of God is absolute and it requires us to pay tithes...
If you're a Christian you won't be here playing politics with it... The church has no business with the state.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 7:51pm On May 06, 2018
princfred:
You a Christian who has been flipping through it cant even give one chapter .

Let's discuss about the salvation of your life. This topic is not available for debate. It's a law already
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by GuntersChain(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2018
no be small mata. which death is he talking about, last i checked naija is a secular nation. what happens to those that do not belong to the Christian fold.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

I still wonder what being a Christian or Muslim or whatever has to do with the simple questions I asked you.

Since you want to dodge the questions which puts a dent on the false doctrine of monetary tithing...

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 clearly spells out what God required to be tithes...so I'm wondering where your Bible included money or gold or silver into the things God required to be tithed...

I am still looking for where Jesus or the Apostles collected tithes... Please give scriptural references...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Let's discuss about the salvation of your life. This topic is not available for debate. It's a law already

I thought Jesus has fulfilled the Law already...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2018
princfred:

He knows what he is doing. He knows the truth but will rather beat around the bush...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Deflection is not the answer. Answer those questions and who told you my soul is not more saved than yours?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
OkaiCorne:

I still wonder what being a Christian or Muslim or whatever has to do with the simple questions I asked you.

Since you want to dodge the questions which puts a dent on the false doctrine of monetary tithing...

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 clearly spells out what God required to be tithes...so I'm wondering where your Bible included money or gold or silver into the things God required to be tithed...

I am still looking for where Jesus or the Apostles collected tithes... Please give scriptural references...
A whole Jesus no even collect tithe neither the great apostles who paid with their lives die gruesome deaths na one man wey call em sef pastor wey sidon for AC.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by princfred(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Stop acting like you caught me on the throat. The word of God is absolute and it requires us to pay tithes...
If you're a Christian you won't be here playing politics with it... The church has no business with the state.
Guy na your pastors dey play politics with your brain dey collect tax abi tithe wey a whole Jesus no even collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.