Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (33803 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
The church of God have no business with the state.

There's no politics in the house of God. Does the word of God say you should pay tithes? Yes! And that's what you should be doing...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by TellMeNothing: 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
Jesus grin
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by opyzy(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Throwback: 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
This is an ageless thief.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Balet: 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
nonye6194:
I smell desperation

meanwhile

BUBU must go in 2019 :/
Pls if PMB should be voted out by 2019, who should be voted in?
Pls answer.....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by lonlytroy(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
He has noticed the shortage of tither so he raised alarm
Me wen dey drink garri now. U expect me to pay tithes abi na title

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by CarlosTheJackal: 12:17pm On May 06, 2018
If you are a Pastor and you fly private jet you will also die

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by koolaid87: 12:17pm On May 06, 2018
And one fool will come from no where to back him up

Shut your mouth, your spiritual Daddy is myopic in his theory.

Tithe kor, loose ni

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2018
Shameless men,
Religion is putting people to sleep, there was a recent post that said you shouldn't criticize you MOG,
It's almost like these people are undercover NON CHRISTIANS
the way they are hell bent on destroying the faith
the way they make the rich sit in front of the congregation sigh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Charly68: 12:18pm On May 06, 2018
It is good to read the bible for yourself so that no charlatan will be allowed to confuse you on biblical principles anyone who hates sacred doctrine like tithing is in spiritual delusion ,Jesus said : Matthew 23
[23]“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by kristisking(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
frosbel2:
Thieves all of them.
Thunder fire you. It is your money? 'Okponu'
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
kristisking:

Good Christian like his Daddy Thieving GO smiley

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by demsid(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
How I wish all African Christians can have sense. Chaii. These pastors for suffer?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by nonye6194: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
Balet:

Pls if PMB should be voted out by 2019, who should be voted in?
Pls answer.....

my own candidate remains his V.P. I know he isn't contesting against his boss but he remains a credible candidate who handled the helm of affairs better when Bubu was away for months on London.

With him, I believe our economy can get back on track, investors flow in, major developments completed and new ones carried out.

That's person that'll put service to fatherland first before greed and abuse of office powers.

The ones coming out to contest are all just opportunist candidates. with zero agenda for the progress of the nation.

Settling for a more realistic candidate, I'll go for Dakwambo of Gombe state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by naijacentric(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
419 bling bling pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Alanzazani: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
Not when the god of men use these tithes to live a life of opulence. Members of thier congregation work and labour hard and these gods of men milk them dry by twisting the word of God. Thier day of Reckoning is coming. They should ask why the type of Christianity practiced in Africa is different from that practiced in Europe. The African system has failed the people that is why they latch unto a greater force even as regards issues God has given us the ability and wherewithal to resolve . They should preach more of salvation and not stories about thier God not being a poor God. We remember his romance with the last administration.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Bahddo(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
Stupidity. Why have the anti-tithers not all died?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by BruncleZuma: 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
Bleeping Charlatan

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by plaetton: 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
kristisking:

Thunder has already fried your brains.
Robbery is immoral , even if I am not the one being robbed.
So should we all keep quiet when other people are being robbed or exploited ?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by lexy2014: 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:
The church of God have no business with the state.

There's no politics in the house of God. Does the word of God say you should pay tithes? Yes! And that's what you should be doing...
y did d word of God say u should tithe?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by richol(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
our inheritance is not earthly, long life should not be equated with how much one gives. Are there no people who paid tithes and still died young?

If this man had his way, he'd say your tithe can buy you eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Edzy: 12:25pm On May 06, 2018
Eyah
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by uba1991: 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
Hahahahaaaa Dasuki ATM no dey again now he want to dupe my fellow poor Christians.
God bless Nigeria
God bless BUHARI
God bless me
Enemies of Nigeria will never see peace, they will wail, cry and commit suicide but buhari most win in 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Barthley: 12:32pm On May 06, 2018
Usaarmy:
grin
..� how much
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
lexy2014:
y did d word of God say u should tithe?

Worship the God with fear and trembling.
That ordinance is over 4,000 years old...
You can't question God's word, you just follow.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by lakesider(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
this is like producer of chicken preaching against cow meat ....... well done sir
good business sense
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 12:39pm On May 06, 2018
Bahddo:
Stupidity. Why have the anti-tithers not all died?

God said you should tithe, take it on faith. The anti-tithers are preachers of the knowledge of good and evil, the free moral agency gospel. You know what happens when you accept their doctrine don't you? Look at the garden of Eden

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Bahddo(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

God said you should tithe, take it on faith. The anti-tithers are preachers of the knowledge of good and evil, the free moral agency gospel. You know what happens when you accept their doctrine don't you? Look at the garden of Eden
this is about what the pastor said (that people who don't tithe would die quick), and I'm asking why the non-tithers are still alive when they aren't tithing. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, you could have just walked along.

God told the Jews to tithe because they had a levitical priesthood dedicated to working in the temple instead of cultivating personal fields. We do not have such a temple now and Jesus has replaced the levitical priesthood as he is both King and Priest forever (read Hebrews 7). The Mosaic law isn't binding on Christians, although one can glean principles from them.

God wants you to give your money to help the needy (orphans and widows), not to help a rich pastor get another private jet.

You guys can stop the threats. Do the right thing, not just because you would be punished if you don't. That's what makes you a good person.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by DonBenny77(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
Most of the comments above are from atheists that's don't go to church

True believers are in church paying their tithes!
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
frosbel2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/eat-tithe-lose-access-gods-provision-oritsejafor
lol...retired armu robber...Indomie generation children who don't know ur story will follow and believe u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / A different View on COZA Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.