Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Romantic Relationship With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Relationship With My Cousin (909 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by emblem2d(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2018
i and my cousis sis has been very close to each other since we grew up together. she loves me so much that she would allow me romance and carouse her so passionately, the last one was when i went to visit her in her school (in the university), i spent 2days with her, in the middle of the nyt while we were sleeping, i woke up and started romancing and fingering her while she pretends to be sleeping but moaning at thesame time (loll) i did that till i grabbed her boobs and squeeze till she becomes wet. i really enjoyed the xperience she also enjoyed it too but pretended nt to like it, well i will be going back to her soon.
anybody with similar xperience? share it here.
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by DaraCleavon(f): 5:39pm On May 06, 2018
Its called incest. You're messing with hell fire, well thats if yu even believe in it
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by Ay04z(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2018
Upon how girls plenty reach ... Na ur sister u wan Kombo...... Get sense bro...
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by olayinex(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2018
brother ur brain is touching from the other side

1 Like

Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by madone: 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
If u know say I be man get her pregnant and post your story here that is when I will tell u my mind.. Now I think u are just hallucinating
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by GraGra247(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
You're messing with your own very blood and you're not ashamed.

What a dog!!
What a disgrace!!
No single remorse.

In fact you should be speedily traced and your pathetic disgusting genitals sliced clean from your body.

Maybe then you'll understand the gravity of your stupidity.
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by emblem2d(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
DaraCleavon:
Its called incest. You're messing with hell fire, well thats if yu even believe in it
but she is not my blood!
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by emblem2d(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2018
madone:
If u know say I be man get her pregnant and post your story here that is when I will tell u my mind.. Now I think u are just hallucinating
noo i dare nt do that, we've never had sex we only romance and carouse and that is not sex.
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2018
olayinex:
brother ur brain is touching from the other side
As in ehn, two opposite wire dey bridge inside d brain.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by madone: 6:02pm On May 06, 2018
emblem2d:
noo i dare nt do that, we've never had sex we only romance and carouse and that is not sex.
oo so my guy u dey online. See eh person dey big pass somethings romancing ur cousin is one of those things. It's not ethical and is very wrong. U guys are just setting ur body up for the wrong thing. Stop it. Just look for another girl ..
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=emblem2d post=67332610]i and my cousis sis has been very close to each other since we grew up together. she loves me so much that she would allow me romance and carouse her so passionately, the last one was when i went to visit her in her school (in the university), i spent 2days with her, in the middle of the nyt while we were sleeping, i woke up and started romancing and fingering her while she pretends to be sleeping but moaning at thesame time (loll) i did that till i grabbed her boobs and squeeze till she becomes wet. i really enjoyed the xperience she also enjoyed it too but pretended nt to like it, well i will be going back to her

Enjoy bro, don't mind all those writing shit about the affair been a taboo, we all had that cousin we get naughty with and they are cool with the happening.
Re: Romantic Relationship With My Cousin by emblem2d(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=FrancisDoze post=67333492][/quote]thanks for ur understanding bro they're just bashing at me like they're all saints, 80% of adults @adolescent xperience thesame thing just dah they refuse to make it known to the public, and me that has come out to say mine, now they're are calling me all sorts of name.

(1) (Reply)

Broke Girls Are The Ones Who Cheat / Ladies Share Their Worst Experiences In Their Past Relationships. Exclusive / Men Of Today... Can You Overcome LUSTING??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.