Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot (4683 Views)

Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by davidson97: 1:36am On May 07, 2018
Nice Eudoxie Yao, said to be the woman with the biggest bum in Africa has wowed her fans with sexy new photos and a video of her massive backside.

The woman from Ivory Coast with limited understanding of English has met Nigerian celebrities like IK Ogbonna and Don Jazzy. She is not only bootylicious as young people will say, but she is also explosively busty.
MORE PHOTOS:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/05/omg-pretty-african-woman-with-massive.html
cc:lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by thatsincerechic(f): 2:01am On May 07, 2018
Why this body dey scare me. Heavy duty.
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2018
A bag full of poo. I love them slim and thick grin. Vaseline crew food is ready grin

1 Like

Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by partnerbiz4: 5:56am On May 07, 2018
my weaknes
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by femi4: 5:58am On May 07, 2018
Your problem is at your back.....Its too mushhhh
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by mikeyung71(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2018
You deserve some accolade.... coolYou deserve some accolade....

1 Like

Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
Would be nice to spread those big butt cheeks.. Wonderful sight to behold. tongue
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by konkonbilo(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2018
The issue is you can't enjoy sexxx with this kind of ladies, e go be like say na weight you won carry, you no fit rough handle them the way you like undecided
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by falcon01: 10:54am On May 07, 2018
Ministry of Health,
Nairaland,
Nigeria.
7th May 2018.

After seeing this pictures wich was alleged to be a sexy black woman, Me and my team of researchers have dedicated our time into observing the nature and structure of the woman in the picture we have now come to a conclusion:
That This is Fat,
This is not sexy,
This is Not healthy,
This will not be accepted by me and other My fellow health Researchers,
Our advice to rhis poor woman is:

Go and eat healthy food,
Go and do Yoga,
Go and Workout,
And dont forget to drink lots of water.
Thank you

yours faithFully

The Professor

1 Like

Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2018
those with dicck not up to 8 inches wont try doggy on her.

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by Nobody: 11:14am On May 07, 2018
Before ur preeq go enter her yansh,ur whole yansh don enter finish. With her asshóle wider than Suez Canal
Re: Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot by samkayy(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2018
*In paw-paw's voice* Biggy Biggy Heavy Heavy Baby do you want me?

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Love Sex To Much / Anambra Area Girl Jessica Sex Video With Her New Lover Leak Online / Inside Most Beautiful Girls Body.... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.