Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

10 Truth About Women.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Truth About Women.. (1714 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Truth About Women.. by teedoxman89(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2018
1.Women never have anything to wear.Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet;You just don't understand!

2.Women do NOT want an honest opinion to the question, 'How do I look?'.Am sure you are definitely not ready for the repercussions of your honest opinion.

3.If a man goes on a seven day trip,he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice;if a woman goes on a five day trip,she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

4.Women can't keep secrets.They eat away at them from inside.And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

5.The word "woman" is believed to have derived from the middle English term "wyfman" broken down simply as the wife(wyf) of man.

6.Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex. LoL.

7.The most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal event.(Hmmm).

8.In almost every country worldwide,the life expectancy for women is higher than for men. (Not funny atall)

9.When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first,pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

10.Women spend Seven to ten years of their life-time looking at the mirror. Men spend only two years doing same.

Okay! Here are two bonuses off the top.LoL...
*When you tell a woman the truth,she thinks you are lying. When you you are lying,she thinks you are telling the truth.
*Men, You can never win an argument against a woman,i repeat, you can never ever ever win.You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Feel free to add yours too...�

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by opebiboy: 10:39am On May 07, 2018
The only truth about women is that they are all whores

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by HOLYDICK(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2018
opebiboy:

I guess including your mum, sisters, female cousins ETC

Think before spewing rubbish next tym

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by teedoxman89(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
opebiboy:

Remember you have a mother, sisters and a lot of female relatives.. So I guess you are talking from what you see at home.. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by ubunja(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2018
opebiboy:
true
Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by Diamond23(f): 11:14am On May 07, 2018
U deserve some accolades nd a bottle of whiskey for dz write-up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by Foodforthought: 11:23am On May 07, 2018
They are also not as intelligent as they appear to be

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by myself13: 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
*You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Because they are weak.
Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by Ifakiland(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2018
Fools write up...the only truth abt a woman is "do exact opposite of what u fink is right and watch her falling all over you"
That's how u be a man around women....no getting off a chair for her to sit, she either shares the seat with u or she sits on your legs, no giving her the bigger portion of treats u paid for...be a fucking mean Nigger

1 Like

Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by lilmax(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
we are becoming foolish

a dumbass just said you can never win an argument against a woman

I forgive you
Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2018
10 truth abt men
1. they are the most amazing creature GOD has created when their mind is at rest(i.e lacking no money, family conflict,job issue or spr attack)
2. they dont like to share their problems unless you are an expert in getting them to talk
3. they can easily burn their conscience esp for those who dont have a higher power they fear and respect
4. their level of faith is better than a woman.
5. they are blessed with self discipline. if they set their mind to do something, dey will succeed
6. a woman dey love is the only person that can soften their mind and make them change their bad ways unconsciously
7. they carry of spirit of blessings, i.e if a man prays for u from his heart ,answer comes immediately..
8. men are forgivers. as far as u are honest with them. dey will forgive u and will show that they have
9. their hearts are so guarded by their beliefs, dats why issues like tithing and sacrificial giving can only be taught to them by the HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF
10. lastly, they can bounce back, dier instinct is trained not to allow dier environment determine dier destiny
Re: 10 Truth About Women.. by teedoxman89(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2018
Ifakiland:
Fools write up...the only truth abt a woman is "do exact opposite of what u fink is right and watch her falling all over you"
That's how u be a man around women....no getting off a chair for her to sit, she either shares the seat with u or she sits on your legs, no giving her the bigger portion of treats u paid for...be a fucking mean Nigger

That your opinion and i didn't force you to comment. You are the type of people whose family members runs for once they made it because they know you hate happiness..

(1) (Reply)

This Guy From French Cameroon Called Me Useless Because I Can't Cook / See Photos Of Brazilian Dancers Parade Their Assets In Sparkly G-strings Pant / Check Out This Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.