Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (78954 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
Joelsblog:

Yes

Her username , please?
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Yuneehk(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
Everything's cute. From the bride, to the groom, to the pictures, the themes, and their clothes. Beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by hokafor(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
This equation is unbalanced
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Afflalo(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
how will dis fat man bounce on dis toto lady at night
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Noblefirstlady: 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
And that is a very beautiful woman up there

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Temibabie(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
Bride so cute.... Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by ofuonyebi: 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
call gej to chop small...afterall this kain ogogoro love no de last..

when awoman starts fucking a man from the back...kai...wahala go burst ,,,ooo
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by franchasng: 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
This lady's big ukwu can cause traffic jam, na wa o....where do one find this kind of Ukwulicious lady to marry biko nu, I need direction and manual if possible angry angry angry

The guy too heavy. See as him round like michelin tyre sad
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Safemilli(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2018
Cute!

Expect my own eyes catching pre-wedding shots next week.

grin grin kiss

I will make sure e fine pass dis one.
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Timagex(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2018
GraGra247:
The photo studio must be an award winning one.
why?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Timagex(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
Chloe88:
The camera quality is super cool
and the lights with correct exposure
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by fire4fire: 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
Na waooohooo, how only one man go take marry beautiful woman like this!!!.wetin this man take convince this woman bikonu?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by PortableToDynam(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
so this bro will chop all dz tin alone... chaiiiii
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by khiaa(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2018
LMAO @ that Naija cake. grin grin grin Lawd have mercy.
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by sexdoll: 8:00pm On May 07, 2018
I will not marry until I see Seun's pre wedding photos here on nairaland.

So oga Seun, you now know what'sup?

Please don't keep me waiting any longer.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by PresidentBuhari: 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
Hmm

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
Joelsblog:

Yes

do you want to eat her details?
smh...
please drop her username
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Odetokun3(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2018
Xo na photo go force me go marry? I still dey look for assurance
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Eaglefine(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
Lovely!
May God bless their union
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
Benjom:
That's cool... He that finds a wife, finds a good thing smiley
Can we say the same for those that get killed by their wife?
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Collins87: 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
Beautiful lady the man got.
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Joelsblog(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Her username ,please

@jaxyaroks that's her IG handle... But she has made it private
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by gabu2talk: 8:23pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
Chai. See as the woman set. Just negodu ukwu! grin shocked

The man just be like full bag of white beans. angry Be like say make I kill am.

Will he eat this alone?

Opio
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2018
Joelsblog:

@jaxyaroks that's her IG handle... But she has made it private

Gratitude#
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
Why should this make me wanna get married?
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by CheedyJ(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
Seen & dey look great but I am still not moved to get married.. Durrr
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Mcy56(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2018
carpmam:
The man resemble a person with down syndrome, arranged marriage
Chai! You people get bad mouth sha! smiley
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
They're lovely but the man should hit the gym to shed some weight smiley
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by shabaranky: 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
haywire07:
I can perceive the size of the man's Dick .

The lady is already practicing how to use a strap-on on him whenever his small Dick disappears after two minutes sex

Bros, u wicket sha!
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by zicoraads: 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
This could have been us, but Pocohantas wants #Assurance fess lipsrsealed embarassed grin
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by zicoraads: 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
Lilimax:
They're lovely but the man should hit the gym to shed some weight smiley
Wimin! Una must get 'but.'

They are lovely. End! No 'but.' tongue
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
haywire07:
I can perceive the size of the man's Dick .

The lady is already practicing how to use a strap-on on him whenever his small Dick disappears after two minutes sex

pervasion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.