Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (78953 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by troublemakea(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
Naso..Na man go beef man before na

Even me too dey feel like make I put that man for jail till I finish with hin woman.

If you ask some ladies now, dem go tell you 100things wrong with the lady

Nature ehn grin

Lol una nor dey alright at all grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Observer225: 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
HeWrites:
This Pre-wedding photos is not in anyway tempting

Oga slap yourself

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by ufuosman(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2018
see yansh!!!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by toksyB1(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2018
Guys abeg help subscribe to my youtube before they deactivate me. plssssssssssssssss

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kJI4_2p70WaiSdYi-NpiQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by DaRuud(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2018
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by ibietela2(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by distinctive: 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
Pretty Yoruba girl and handsome Afonja guy(Afonjas.ng) ......haters will hate and admirers will admire. God bless your union guys, may He provide my own for me too. #CuteCouple #BeefnDie #HML

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Tundeobama(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
Davido won't date a beautiful yoruba princess like this n'a to dey run after one ugly chioma.
fine girls don't finish for his list?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by troublemakea(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2018
Tundeobama:
Davido won't date a beautiful yoruba princess like this n'a to dey run after one ugly chioma.
fine girls don't finish for his list?

abi o na we yoruba get am for fine girl

everything about igbo girls are fake

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by baby124: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
This guy is so excited to marry this fine girl quick quick before the Jazz he use for her wear off! grin. He’s cute though kiss. Fine couple kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2018
Same style, nothing change, i wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
Chai. See as the woman set. Just negodu ukwu! grin shocked

The man just be like full bag of white beans. angry Be like say make I kill am.

Will he eat this alone?

ELERIBU PEOPLE. BE TWO OF YOU grin

haywire07:
I can perceive the size of the man's Dick .

The lady is already practicing how to use a strap-on on him whenever his small Dick disappears after two minutes sex
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2018
haywire07:

The lady is already practicing how to use a strap-on on him whenever his small Dick disappears after two minutes sex

Baaaad niga
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by yungkesh(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2018
Dah ass sha. Lemme nor talk its anoda man's property
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 1:43am On May 08, 2018
zicoraads:
This could have been us, but Pocohantas wants #Assurance fess lipsrsealed embarassed grin

Majority of you want the same thing, submission, respect, love, caregiving...etc. It's a smart move to want assurance, going for less doesn't mean the man will expect/accept less from you cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by stevio(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2018
Must everybody be skiny like you grin?
Adebola02:
Beautiful bride, the groom need to hit the gym asap,
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by mimigreat77(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2018
haywire07:

can't you just have sense
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Saintmary(f): 5:11am On May 08, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
Naso..Na man go beef man before na

Even me too dey feel like make I put that man for jail till I finish with hin woman.

If you ask some ladies now, dem go tell you 100things wrong with the lady

Nature ehn grin
The lady is perfect. I love her physique, makeup, hairstyle, dress, everything.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by mozele(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2018
haywire07:

you be kill joy aswear down!
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by omoiyalayi(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
Seen it, it's cool but marriage not on my mind still

@op
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by benlay(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2018
haywire07:

Do you ACTUALLY think when you post this type of rubbish online does not reflect who you are? Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh; SMH.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Espada10: 8:29am On May 08, 2018
This is one of the best pre weddingbpica ..I have seen her.

The best still remains that very tall guy ( I think road safety guy) carrying her bae for shoulders

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by CuteTolex(f): 9:55am On May 08, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by fresherdanU: 10:13am On May 08, 2018
why is it that Joke's are always beautiful, in and out?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by iksman2002(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:
This Pre-wedding photos is not in anyway tempting
sharrap joor

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by karli4nia(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Majority of you want the same thing, submission, respect, love, caregiving...etc. It's a smart move to want assurance, going for less doesn't mean the man will expect/accept less from you cheesy

Biko kwanu... Which one be assurance fess abi na fees?
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Shhhh01(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
Joelsblog:
There is so much love in this photos, let's congratulate Joke and Tope as they set to tie the knot that will bound them in love forever, after seeing this photos, I wanted to fall in love again, to get married and take pre-wedding photos as lovely as these!

News By JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/pre-wedding-photos-joke-and-tope-set-to-wed-jaytee2018/

WHERE IS HIS NECK
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by piagetskinner(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2018
they both look gorgeous..although the man needs to work on his size a little

their kids are goin to be so fine...

God pls give me fine babe with good heart
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by seunfape(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2018
the guy fat jur
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by wealthtrak: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Joelsblog:
There is so much love in this photos, let's congratulate Joke and Tope as they set to tie the knot that will bound them in love forever, after seeing this photos, I wanted to fall in love again, to get married and take pre-wedding photos as lovely as these!

News By JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/pre-wedding-photos-joke-and-tope-set-to-wed-jaytee2018/

wink... 'Joke looks cute... Figure 8.
'Tope is handsome, and both are
photogenic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.