Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me (7727 Views)

How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:35am On May 08, 2018
My brother it's me oo.... Chai! I was carried away bt the beauty of the girl and practically deceived because i concluded she's a churchy girl.

God will see me through.... I swear i will nail her with the court case. Even if it warrant me coming back... i will also make her lose her relevant in the U.S.army by God grace. This stress is too terrible.

divinehand2003:
That guy is in deep soup. A wise man will only marry a foreign woman for the sake of green Card with no intention of ever getting her pregnant. They moment you impregnate her, you become a slave forever in the US knowing fully well that over 70-90% of their marriages end up in divorce.

So my bitter advise to him is to either continue playing the slave to the wife or peacefully return to Nigeria never to return ooooo.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:39am On May 08, 2018
When i make the excessive dollars now... ask you to marry me. Even if i ger 9 child... you go still gree set!!!

DESAN:
Good for u shebi Naija babes r nt gud. u
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 3:43am On May 08, 2018
I dey go canada soon. Been advised to avoid all this black americans ,jamo and haitians o. Naso one jamo gal punish my cousin turn am to slave o for uk. He later escape sha. He don remary 9ja babe der. Later black sisters go dey complain men go for white. White woman go only chop ur child support bt wont stress u
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:46am On May 08, 2018
Thanks alot.... Best advise ever. I will follow through to the very end.

otipoju:

Calm down. Them go give you your green card even without her filing for you.You gat a very strong case of domestic abuse. So keep all your evidences.

Also she can't just place you on child support as long as you are doing what you can for your child and keeping the receipts. Child support is for negligent father's who abandon their responsibilities .

Water wey don pour don pour especially as puking din enter una matter but look before you leap is the best advice ever. Most of these people are psychopath irrespective of the level of education.

When you try to be calm and reasonable, they see it as weakness and increase their agression.

No argue, no fight but continue your case to conclesion and no let am know where you dey live or meet with her alone ooo.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:50am On May 08, 2018
My brother.... she dey vex for her ex that's why she's pouring her anger on me... by labelling this epistle wey i write as scam...

otipoju:

So all the text messages,evidences and actual incidents are scam abi?
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 4:00am On May 08, 2018
You are truly in a deep sh1t but wait until you start working, you'll understand how deep the sh1t is.

With the baby, you are trapped already for 18yrs and honestly speaking no advice here can save you.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 4:04am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Ok boss.... i will proceed to the end... i have suffered. Chai because of beauty... i was carried away.

Yours advice is basically the one i intend to pursue.

Hearing date is May 22nd 2018 11:00 am America time... it will be 4:00 pm Nigeria time.

All the best
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by 2buffagain(m): 4:16am On May 08, 2018
Damn...you caught a devilfish instead of betta salmon.
Guy you no search well.

I don't believe her crase just started like that. You would have seen some signs, but as you said, you were blinded by beauty and sex.

Let me be real with you: 100% of Women in this generation are incapable of romantically loving men! You are only a tool for money, sperm and attention. Something is always required of you. And that goes double in the western countries. I'm not saying this so you hate them, I'm just saying this so you understand them.

Know the game and stop smashing these girls without protection.
That is a sure-fire way to give female hobgoblins power over you out here.
This is not Naija. The court system will Bleep you up here, and don't be surprise if after all the evidence you provide of her mental instability, that they still side with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 5:00am On May 08, 2018
@ OP ,

I normally don't say this here but you need to start praying ...

And you need to find brotherhood out there ...real sincere brothers who can be there for you .

What's done is done ...I will say this tho :

In my time on planet Earth it's the church folk you need to be careful with ... They can be very dangerous . They are the ones you must be wary of . A lot of them are the most caring and selfless people you will meet in life . Others ...not so much .

3 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by babyfaceafrica: 5:59am On May 08, 2018
You are too naive......
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by IamPlato(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
My brother please try read am... I need you guys advice

Oga if That Is Your Story... The Person I See There Is A Househelp Not Husband... She Seems To Own Everything and That Might Include Your Life... If I Were You I Would Try To Separate From Her Or Run back To Nigeria To Replan Your Life before Going Out Again.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by crixlight2(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2018
Just manage with her till you done with your program , then show her love , trick her , scope her to follow you to Nigeria for vacation , if her village people make her follow you come Nigeria , my Broda grin grin grin , give her the beating of her life.... I know you understand my plan for her

7 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by rex444(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2018
I dont like america for no reason tho....anyway young man,of all d countries i hv bn i think America hv better human Right than most so stand your ground and know your constitutional right as a legit citizen or look for a guidiance n councillor and tell all this

1 Like

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Here2day(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2018
Wait! Are u sure u are the victim? U used he, him, me , I , like who does that? coz Oyinbo people say A one person cannorh a standing in two.. O ti ye e?!

1 Like

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 7:38am On May 08, 2018
otipoju:

Calm down. Them go give you your green card even without her filing for you.You gat a very strong case of domestic abuse. So keep all your evidences.

Also she can't just place you on child support as long as you are doing what you can for your child and keeping the receipts. Child support is for negligent father's who abandon their responsibilities .

Water wey don pour don pour especially as puking din enter una matter but look before you leap is the best advice ever. Most of these people are psychopath irrespective of the level of education.

When you try to be calm and reasonable, they see it as weakness and increase their agression.

No argue, no fight but continue your case to conclesion and no let am know where you dey live or meet with her alone ooo.

grin

This statement is hilariously wrong.

OP, believe this at your own peril.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by khiaa(f): 7:41am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
It's not scam... it happened to me... She held me by my neck. I wish you could see the way it played out.

You will pity me. It doesn't have to do with scam...
Others can use scam... but i didn't

However, if you wanna advice play your part. And don't continue generalizing everything babe.

Btw.... your opinion count dear.

Ok, I believe you. wink
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by ghettochild(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2018
My advice is after the court case, move out of that apartment..
I think its best u even do that b4 d court case..
If this bitch kills u.... she will only go to jail for about 15yrs while ur life is wasted...
Think bout this..
My guy relocate ooo..
Forget d pikin
It what she wanted from u.....
U b naija man...
Look back home find a wife..
Or u look for a fellow nigerian like u over there
Can hook u up with a university friend of mine..
She's single sef.
Holla me +27604266943
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by khiaa(f): 7:50am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
My brother.... she dey vex for her ex that's why she's pouring her anger on me... by labelling this epistle wey i write as scam...

I would love to hear her side of the story. What did you do? You know there are three sides to the story, your side, her side, and the truth.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by sereques(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2018
The best way to deal with any woman is to show patience. All those arguments you had are the problem. Drop your ego and apologize for ALL the wrong you did and she did to you. Marriage conflicts is not about winning. Buy flowers and soberly go to your wife and apologize. Regardless of what she might say, continue with humility and treat her right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

What about his child? lol, grin African men love to falsely brag about themselves not deserting their children and providing for them. All lies.
Says who ? African men can even abandon their own shadow for another puccy. grin
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Truckpusher(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2018
sereques:
The best way to deal with any woman is to show patience. All those arguments you had are the problem. Drop your ego and apologize for ALL the wrong you did and she did to you. Marriage conflicts is not about winning. Buy flowers and soberly go to your wife and apologize. Regardless of what she might say, continue with humility and treat her right.
Try that shiit with a smart biatch and you're done forever.

Take a stand but be fair and show love - These things will speak for you when the little demon unleashes her anger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by dreamwords: 9:37am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

I asked for advice and was adviced to marry her... Story continues......

We got married, and she practically turned him to a slave...if i paraventure ask her a question...she will just keep insulting me and my family plus my country for no reason... like you deaf, you going bk to your crazy country... you're a sperm donor.. do as i say you asking questions like a bitch... All this is after doing everything im the house and also wake him up in the middle of the night to prepare food for her... which he did without complaining. The one that break the camel back was when i told her all what i have been doing for you... at least i deserve accolades or thank you.. she grabbed me by the neck and she took her hands off. Then i knew it's finished.... i was subjected to sleep on the bare ground that night... and the next day i was looking at resolving what ever grudges she had on me... i was trying to talk to her.... the next thing she did... was to scream at me to leave her...then she called 911 on me. And they took me out of the house. That was super extreme. Then i knew I'm on my own. I slept on the street in the dark in BOSTON. This time i knew i had to fight back. I reported the physical assault incidence... and now i have been informed that the case is going through hearing this month, however, she's not aware of any court case.

AND THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT SHE REFUSED TO FILE FOR ME!!!

I don't know what to do... i have all the messages where she called me a sperm donor and the rest... i even have hospital records that shows I'm emotionally distressed with the traumatic event.

What should i do.... Matured advice please.
I prefer white american babes.. They can't do that shit to you as long as u show them love.. Stay away fr from all these black gangsters female
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by rs172(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

I asked for advice and was adviced to marry her... Story continues......

We got married, and she practically turned him to a slave...if i paraventure ask her a question...she will just keep insulting me and my family plus my country for no reason... like you deaf, you going bk to your crazy country... you're a sperm donor.. do as i say you asking questions like a bitch... All this is after doing everything im the house and also wake him up in the middle of the night to prepare food for her... which he did without complaining. The one that break the camel back was when i told her all what i have been doing for you... at least i deserve accolades or thank you.. she grabbed me by the neck and she took her hands off. Then i knew it's finished.... i was subjected to sleep on the bare ground that night... and the next day i was looking at resolving what ever grudges she had on me... i was trying to talk to her.... the next thing she did... was to scream at me to leave her...then she called 911 on me. And they took me out of the house. That was super extreme. Then i knew I'm on my own. I slept on the street in the dark in BOSTON. This time i knew i had to fight back. I reported the physical assault incidence... and now i have been informed that the case is going through hearing this month, however, she's not aware of any court case.

AND THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT SHE REFUSED TO FILE FOR ME!!!

I don't know what to do... i have all the messages where she called me a sperm donor and the rest... i even have hospital records that shows I'm emotionally distressed with the traumatic event.

What should i do.... Matured advice please.

Thank GOD you have some evidence with you, please for safety purpose please back up those court evidence in different mails, usb flash, or any place where it's safe please, i hate to see my fellow guys go through shits from some bitter ladies..
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:31am On May 08, 2018
Thanks

[1quote author=rs172 post=67378731]

Thank GOD you have some evidence with you, please for safety purpose please back up those court evidence in different mails, usb flash, or any place where it's safe please, i hate to see my fellow guys go through shits from some bitter ladies.. [/quote]
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:36am On May 08, 2018
I have done everything for her.... but i really understand her attitude.

The main point is... She used me to achieve her aim... i heard if you belong to the U.S. army and you are married with kids.... You will be entitled to own a personal house of your choice.

I guess her plan is precise.

sereques:
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by signature2012(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:

https://www.nairaland.com/4408566/american-girlfriend-want-baby-despite

Seem the OP is a troll.
You posted same sh!t on the 20th of March.You claim it was a friend in Texas and the lady is Haitian.

Today same post but claim is you.You wrote you are in Boston and the lady is Jamaican.

Is your brain paining you or you are suffering from a yet to be known disease?

Edit : If your claim is true,just have it in mind you are in a deep poo.Nigerians are known to be smart,but in your own case,the opposite it is.

2 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Now she has received the court hearing mail.

ghettochild:
If this bitch kills u.... she will only go to jail for about 15yrs while ur life is wasted...
Think bout this..
My guy relocate ooo..
Forget d pikin
U b naija man...
She's single sef.
Holla me +27604266943
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:48am On May 08, 2018
I did that considering that the issues will be resolve, so i felt there was no need for all my story to be heard on this platform... that was why i had to say haitian lady, texas and disguised that it was my friend.. cos i don't want my friends way back in Nigeria that are registered in Nairaland to mock me.

But since the issue has escalated into a messi type... i had to confess oo...

It's me it happened to... she's a Jamaican lady... I'm Nigeria... And Boston is the City.

That's the real story... it does not require insult bro... I'm just trying to get advice... Insult and bashing at this stage cannot help me..

Kindly advice if you want to.... Thanks Bro

signature2012:

https://www.nairaland.com/4408566/american-girlfriend-want-baby-despite

Seem the OP is a troll.
You posted same sh!t on the 20th of March.You claim it was a friend in Texas and the lady is Haitian.

Today same post but claim is you.You wrote you are in Boston and the lady is Jamaican.

Is your brain paining you or you are suffering from a yet to be known disease?

3 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:54am On May 08, 2018
I tried reaching you but it didn't connect. I look you up on WhatsApp but no record.

My contact

ghettochild:
Think bout this..
My guy relocate ooo..
Forget d pikin
U b naija man...
She's single sef.
Holla me +27604266943
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by signature2012(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:

I did that considering that the issues will be resolve, so i felt there was no need for all my story to be heard on this platform... that was why i had to say haitian lady, texas and disguised that it was my friend.. cos i don't want my friends way back in Nigeria that are registered in Nairaland to mock me.

But since the issue has escalated into a messi type... i had to confess oo...

It's me it happened to... she's a Jamaican lady... I'm Nigeria... And Boston is the City.

That's the real story... it does not require insult bro... I'm just trying to get advice... Insult and bashing at this stage cannot help me..

Kindly advice if you want to.... Thanks Bro

Ok I believe you now.Check your environment,you will surely meet some Nigerians around,explain your ish to the few among them who you think is matured,pick the good advice they will give you and ignore the bad ones.

The way your case is,you might need a lawyer later.Have it in mind getting a lawyer in Yankee no be beans.

This should be a lesson to other young Nigerian men that will be moving to the states in future,most black Americans ladies(Akata) get "kolo" for head.

If I start sharing stories I hear almost weekly on how some Nigerian men are treated,yours will be a tip of the iceberg.

The worst part,she is does not want to file for you despite been pregnant.She be real wereeeeeeeeeee.

On a final note.If you can play along like a mugu,convincing her along the line you need your papers,it will be very good than just being a sperm donor as you claim she called you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by signature2012(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2018
@kevinbabyface1 and ghettochild,kindly modify each others post and remove your phone numbers plz.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 08, 2018
Dem send u to Yankee to school but u reach dere na women u dey chase. Now u have ended up impregnating a jamaican babe in the US Navy Seals a crazy one at datshocked. Hmm na only God can save u at this moment cos dat jamaican babe if jus snap right now she will turn her glock on u dat will be dat for u.u better run to Canada for asylum. Wen u reach d Canadian border u can tell them one crazy babe in the US Navy Seals wants u death. They will open their gates for u..dat i assure u. Don't let dem send u back to naija....I repear...Dont Let them send u back to naija. If dem drag u enter plane and u sense d plane is coming back to Africa ..then u can jump from d plane the way Arnold Shwarzennegger jumped from a plane in dat old movie Commanndo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) / My Fiance Is Very Dirty / Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.