Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident (6036 Views)

Where's Deadrat? / Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
I'm not supporting his actions but he's a friend of all including you on in this forum let's just let's just let this issue die off
.... Ok,but you shouldn't be taking it personal. Everybody has right to air his or her opinion. We should learn to condemn criminality irrespective of the person involved.
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by biacan(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Ok,but you shouldn't be taking it personal. Everybody has right to air his or her opinion. We should learn to condemn criminality irrespective of the person involved.
OK sir wink
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mikejj(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Where have you been
. looking for money and cheating on you.., haha
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 08, 2018
rex444:
hello pretty, i dont know u but i like u already....a girl bold enough to stand her ground.. Be my friend,real friend actually
Lol... i like that you like me cheesy Thanks. smiley
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Baby! Lol.... Angry? nah... Irritated is the word. I was irritated by the persistent cretin cheesy

How are you today? smiley
im good and proper. always nice to see some blue on the screen. how was work?
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by rex444(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... i like that you like me cheesy Thanks. smiley
i already got insults from making this comment which i never regretted.... Is it that bad choosing who u want as a friend?
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2018
ubunja:
im good and proper. always nice to see some blue on the screen. how was work?
Awwwww you got me blushing there smiley... Thanks. Work was fine,had to close an hour earlier today,I'm beginning to hate this weather cry . How was work too? And the weather over there? smiley
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Awwwww you got me blushing there smiley... Thanks. Work was fine,had to close an hour earlier today,I'm beginning to hate this weather cry . How was work too? And the weather over there? smiley
work is an ass. atleast i escape it when i write. weather is cool no rain no chills.

when are you visiting SA?
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
rex444:
i already got insults from making this comment which i never regretted.... Is it that bad choosing who u want as a friend?
You did nothing wrong, you saw i only defended myself,something others pretended not to see. Lol its not a bad thing.... although to some watery brain fellows it was like you asslicked, Just ignore.smiley

How was your day? smiley
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
ubunja:
work is an ass. atleast i escape it when i write. weather is cool no rain no chills.

when are you visiting SA?
Jealous at emboldened sad , Can't the sun come back already! cry

Lol... When i have a purpose to be there tongue
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by rex444(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You did nothing wrong, you saw i only defended myself,something others pretended not to see. Lol its not a bad thing.... although to some watery brain fellows it was like you asslicked, Just ignore.smiley

How was your day? smiley
yea sure its nothing.. Just wonder hw people reason these days..

My day ws okay,how was yours? Hope u didn't hve a stressful day?
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by biacan(f): 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
mikejj:
. looking for money and cheating on you.., haha
So you've been paying in kind undecided Remove your cap so I can see what your head has been up to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
Lack of orgasms
ubunja:
RuthDaniels why are you so angry?
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2018
rex444:
yea sure its nothing.. Just wonder hw people reason these days..

My day ws okay,how was yours? Hope u didn't hve a stressful day?
My day was nice,not stressful.

Thanks for asking smiley
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mistercharles: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
How useful will this information be to your life? Anything to fill your cranium up? Go and do something with your life dude!

You no get beans for house? Amebo ! undecided
cheesy
Chai nawaa o
You jus carry grenade for face dey call am mouth grin
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by igetjoyfromthis: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
ubunja:
RuthDaniels why are you so angry?

She needs to get fvcked soon. Lack of sex makes them go crazy cheesy
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
mistercharles:
cheesy
Chai nawaa o
You jus carry grenade for you face dey call am mouth grin
Lol cheesy.

Well on cyberspace you type and not speak,I wonder why people make that mistake
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mistercharles: 8:37pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol cheesy.

Well on cyberspace you type and not speak,I wonder why people make that mistake

Lol... Those words can be damn painful to the dude Mehn! cheesy

Can reduce someone's self-esteem to the barest minimum grin
Damn!
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
mistercharles:

Lol... Those words can be damn painful to the dude Mehn! cheesy

Can reduce someone's self-esteem to the barest minimum grin
Damn!
I warned him smiley

I was fair ! The guy started it, i don't know why all fingers point at me undecided
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by ubunja(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

She needs to get fvcked soon. Lack of sex makes them go crazy cheesy
lol i must have seen this coming lol
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mistercharles: 8:59pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I warned him smiley

I was fair ! The guy started it, i don't know why all fingers point at me undecided
Okay LOL
Can you mention me to the post where he started it??
It's not important to me tho, jus wanna know what caused the fight grin
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by derrydinny: 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
I learnt something with this deadrat incident, in nigeria, we pity those who shouldn't be pitied, celebrate those who should be sent to the gallows and maim those who should be helped. Deadrat was caught swindling innocent people but some are saying he should be left alone since he has apologised but the same deadrat would have been the chief persecutor if he caught a liar, deadrat should be disgraced every week till june to discourage those that have it in mind to scam innocent nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by DaddyKross: 9:29pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Smh

Oro agba bi o se lowuro, a se lojo ale
The other day when i called you Ubunja's wife, se lo ka faraya

Oro agba n bo wa se smiley
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mikejj(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
So you've been paying in kind undecided Remove your cap so I can see what your head has been up to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. hey ssssssshhhhh that's assurance cap from her
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by biacan(f): 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
mikejj:
. hey ssssssshhhhh that's assurance cap from her
Headmaster wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mikejj(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Headmaster wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
. you can say anything about my head..but i won't cum back to that house until u stop tieing wrapper 24/7..haha

Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by biacan(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
mikejj:
. you can say anything about my head..but i won't cum back to that house until u stop tieing wrapper 24/7..haha
Ogogoro master cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mikejj(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Ogogoro master cheesy cheesy
bia biacan which one is ogogoro master again...abi is that the award u got from headies
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by rex444(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
My day was nice,not stressful.

Thanks for asking smiley
my pleasure..anytime
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by biacan(f): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
mikejj:
bia biacan which one is ogogoro master again...abi is that the award u got from headies
Yes nah it's only drunker that are afraid of their homes cheesy
Re: What Happened With This Deadrat Incident by mikejj(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Yes nah it's only drunker that are afraid of their homes cheesy
biacan abeg no kill me with laugh abeg.....u see i told u i don't like this your style of tieing wrapper.and it wil now cover that stuff that's keeps a man lively..u no longer wear sexy clothes again haba..so i had to go out and look for magret and camsy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling Your Husband Daddy / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.