Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85189 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:23am On May 09, 2018
ceecee0703:

Sense on ladies don't order more than your pocket incase you have to pay...
Noted
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:24am On May 09, 2018
ceecee0703:

Sweet heart most ladies aren't really sane, you say make an order what you want not declare for your last supper, imagine 12,000 in one sitting common!
That's why I called her a glutton.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:25am On May 09, 2018
jaychubi:

As a rule a girl shld never order for more than what she can pay for, must she eat on a date? angry A date is just a hang out to relax n talk may be with a drink. Except it's a lunch or dinner date.

Bringing ur girl friends to our date is a no no esp without my permission bc you don't kw my budget
You're right.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:26am On May 09, 2018
lexy2014:
when a lady has manners&home training, u exercise self control, With or without being told what 2do.
Right.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:29am On May 09, 2018
chigoizie7:

So, dating a girl now, is all about what u can spend right?
No, let the lady know you're not ready to waste your money on just one date, I mean, tell her directly, a serious, equally hard-working lady will respect that, while a glutton like that lady in the story will waka pass, in the end, you just dodged a bullet.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:32am On May 09, 2018
Nashoji:
so when a guy ask you to order anything you want, he has given you order to carry the whole restaurant and go to your house abi? I'm not even surprise again.
Naaah, the lady should have spent her own money, my point is, let her know it's just an outing, not a charity show.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:34am On May 09, 2018
kazyhm:

Even someone on death row dont eat like camel
Funny one there. Avoid gluttons, and don't take a stranger on a date.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:34am On May 09, 2018
kazyhm:

Even someone on death row dont eat like camel
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:38am On May 09, 2018
mrdashing10:

So if a guy spends all the money, what do you bring to a date? Painted face and empty stomach? undecided
I take my own money along anytime I go out, and I ensure to cover all my expenses.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:38am On May 09, 2018
adekennis:
If you are asked to order what you like doesn't mean you shouldn't be reasonable.
Noted
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:40am On May 09, 2018
coolh3ad:

But madam where you dey carry talk go?.. wetin concern the issue on ground with registering wives for antenatal? ....Na him wife he carry go restaurant??. You know the truth. Admit it. The lady did bad. Can you do such?..
They're both wrong.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:53am On May 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
ofcoz I did and I had no intention of commenting until I saw your comparison of two strangers that took themselves on a date to the love of a father to his unborn child.

Maybe you didn't think it through before you used the father - child example tho
This is my point, taking a stranger out on a date is wrong in the first place, then complaining about what happened is even worse. I can't even support any of the two, they're both birds of the same feather, trying to outsmart each other. Now, if a man is stingy to his own lady, note that I typed "his own lady" what's the guarantee that when she's in such a delicate period as pregnancy, he won't be stingy. See? you mentioned the man's love for his unborn child, not his love for his wife. Are they both not supposed to be important to him? Is the lady now just a passageway for the baby? I'm happy I dug this deep into the Nigerian mentality, I won't have gotten this comment.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Canberra55: 5:09am On May 09, 2018
sexdoll:

This is not a question of being a gentleman or not.

Everyone can be a gentleman, or rather, everyone can pretend to be a gentleman, but it is only to some an extent.

You don't need to push me to that extent where my 'gentlemanliness' limit is exceeded because you can never tell what I might become after that.

Some years back, distinguished lawmakers were seen live on national TV jumping fences.
These are same set of people you accord the highest respect by referring to them as Honorable.

Now you tell me, what is honorable in climbing over fences?
DAMN!!!! LIKE KENDRICK LAMAR'S DAMNNNN!!!! album. Bros you dey vex ooo. If both of u na na rappers, you done murder this other fakeazz #UncleGentleman!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 5:37am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

I take my own money along anytime I go out, and I ensure to cover all my expenses.
Why? To avoid stories that touch the heart? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kazyhm(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

Stranger you say ? well, you can't help but fall for a stranger at the end of the day
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 7:14am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

Obviously, you just described someone else. I understand if you are confused. Someone who can gamble away half his life, Now I see why Buhari won.

Typical. When a lady can't converse properly she TRIES to change the subject.
A good morning to you too. By the way I described u.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fr3do(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

It just occurred to me that a lot of people might not know the meaning of the word "glutton", so I'll explain it. A glutton is someone who can't control himself or herself when it comes to food. So, you will do well to go back and read the same comment you quoted.

Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.

So?
You fit be glutton for your house but when you go out, especially for that kind of fancy outing, you go maintain you go get self control.

You hear?

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by harmbhrosz(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

This is my point, taking a stranger out on a date is wrong in the first place, then complaining about what happened is even worse. I can't even support any of the two, they're both birds of the same feather, trying to outsmart each other. Now, if a man is stingy to his own lady, note that I typed "his own lady" what's the guarantee that when she's in such a delicate period as pregnancy, he won't be stingy. See? you mentioned the man's love for his unborn child, not his love for his wife. Are they both not supposed to be important to him? Is the lady now just a passageway for the baby? I'm happy I dug this deep into the Nigerian mentality, I won't have gotten this comment.
taking a stranger out on a date is wrong?

You're saying I mentioned the love for the unborn baby and not the love for the wife, I don't understand you and I'm not sure you understand what you're even typing, will the husband bypass the wife by opening up the wife's womb to care for the baby specifically?

To simplify the above for you, I was saying something that is important as bringing an unborn child into the world, is that what a man will be stingy about? So comparison to have use the above analogy was what I quoted you for, two strangers going out on a date shouldn't even be compared with a husband and wife going out on a date not to now talk of something that's as important as bringing a child to this world.

They're both birds of a feather that wants to outsmart each other yet you've been picking out the guy to be a singular one with different examples?

If you have something against men then spill it out and stop speaking from every side of your mouth.

I'm pretty certain a wife that goes out with his husband will not order 11k+ meal when he sees his husband ordering less than 4k

What exactly does a lady wants to eat that will cost 11k+ in a restaurant that a full grown guy ate something less than 4k. It's a damn date and not a eating competition. So safe the little that's left on the women's dignity on this thread and move on.

Just let a topic go if you don't have something meaningful to contribute, you don't have to argue out of context to make a point, which was exactly why I quoted you in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 7:52am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

Novice indeed. Let me educate you, once you teach your brain to think with only one side for a long time, it automatically processes thoughts with only that side. I was only asking you and everyone else to start exercising both sides of your brains so your mind will be healthier, I understand it's not easy since you're so experienced in using only one side of your brain to process thoughts. But still try, ok. NO OFFENSE INTENDED.

Educate yourself please because you really really need it.

Just look at how childishly stupid you sound?

Tell me, what's the correlation between exercising both sides of the brain and your stupid belief that a man should empty his whole pockets just because he took you out?

To worsen it all, you even went as far as suggesting that because a man decided not to pay for the excesses of a greedy girl he's hanging out with, it equally means that the man will be a bad father who will not be willing to spend on his own baby...

Can you imagine?!

What manner of stupid thinking is that?

That's why I still maintain that you are a complete novice.

When you finally develop some brain in maybe, ten years time, come back to this thread and read what you have written all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fancy4eve(f): 9:14am On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

The guy didn't say she came with her friends.

Read well before you comment.... having comprehension issues is really bad.

All these ladies with fishbrains though.. smh undecided

#No hard feelings
just tank ur God am in a gud mood.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2018
fancy4eve:
just tank ur God am in a gud mood.

#No hard feelings
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

Home training......... bla bla bla. Yoruba people will say "obinrin ti a ba fi ijo fe, iran lo ma wo lo", meaning, if you marry a dancehall lady, she will only be interested in spectacle all her life. A well trained man will know where to get a responsible lady, yet, they keep looking for trouble and keep complaining thereafter. My point is, they're both birds of the same feather. BTW, you just asked a lady to shut up, I wonder if you yourself have the home training you expect ladies to have.
So having home training means I can’t tell you to shut up when ur spewing trash? Lol am sorry for you mehn. Telling a lady to shut up really has nothing to do with home training except maybe I raise my voice at you telling you to shut up or I handle you aggressively.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
if na confirm guy wey ask me out I don’t have to worry about my money is what I’m saying it’s just something that’s been done for ages
what do you mean by confirm guy? one with Range Rover sport?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

So having home training means I can’t tell you to shut up when ur spewing trash? Lol am sorry for you mehn. Telling a lady to shut up really has nothing to do with home training except maybe I raise my voice at you telling you to shut up or I handle you aggressively.
@ bolded some ladies love it ahahha,
nah joke I dey ohhhh
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Mofe72: 10:14am On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

abegi,park well...you wanted to put her down....rude my foot....

Lol, you’re entitled to your opinions. I couldn’t care less.

Because you saw me at a restaurant
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2018
sexdoll:

Educate yourself please because you really really need it.

Just look at how childishly stupid you sound?

Tell me, what's the correlation between exercising both sides of the brain and your stupid belief that a man should empty his whole pockets just because he took you out?

To worsen it all, you even went as far as suggesting that because a man decided not to pay for the excesses of a greedy girl he's hanging out with, it equally means that the man will be a bad father who will not be willing to spend on his own baby...

Can you imagine?!

What manner of stupid thinking is that?

That's why I still maintain that you are a complete novice.

When you finally develop some brain in maybe, ten years time, come back to this thread and read what you have written all over again.
leave am, nah their way, nah dat type they full church and we know their prayer point grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
erico2k2:

what do you mean by confirm guy? one with Range Rover sport?
being a gentleman has nothing to do with the car you drive it’s your attitude ... the way you carry yourself for some men like the person in the story a woman can not eat more than him but they browsed the same menu.

Wealth is about sharing not selfishness it’s about company not ridicule
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:05am On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

broke ladies aren't supposed to go for dates....

if you're a broke lady kindly decline any outing request ..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
being a gentleman has nothing to do with the car you drive it’s your attitude ... the way you carry yourself for some men like the person in the story a woman can not eat more than him but they browsed the same menu.

Wealth is about sharing not selfishness it’s about company not ridicule
check what I asked again, I never made mention of being a gentleman!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2018
erico2k2:

check what I asked again, I never made mention of being a gentleman!
not every guy is a gentleman but if I’m going on a date it would be with a gentleman I answered your question a confirm guy is a gentleman no issues with who paid will ever come up you take care of your people it’s not about his car or his house it’s about the time your spending together people who define themselves by what they have don’t have much but people who can share regardless of what they have deserve all
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by MissJoy29(f): 11:49am On May 09, 2018
nahzyla:

No need for your plenty analysis abeg, the story is a lie. Twitter peep will fabricate anything to gain followers and trend.

What kind of restaurant serves dishes of 3,800 and eleven thousand? The price range is not even close. If it was a high end restaurant the guy's bill will not be so low. If it was a cheap eatary it wouldn't make sense for one dish to cost up to eleven thousand. What was she ordering? Three dishes at the same time abu wetin?

I sorry for girls coming to support guys on this thread. Its better you ignore threads like this because if their fellow man did stupid shi..t like this to a woman they will still gang up to praise him and bash the woman.
Exactly the point I was trying to make. They should have told us the kind of restaurant they went to so that we will know how to judge the case well.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ikezudon(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2018
Nigga stayed sharp like a razor.. i like that..

anyways.. check this out.. number 19 go burst ur head.. https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/20-interesting-football-facts/

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.