Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85191 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Deltayankeeboi: 8:00am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend.
. . broke girl from a broke family. very easy to know

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

See your life outside, Chauvinist.
Your half baked mentality on issues is really appalling tho.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Upon all who is truly miserable out of the two of us I look sick thank you my darling loves me like that can you say the same really?

I have nieces and nephews who appreciate me
Who would love anyone who spends their time judging others by a mere picture I am healthy and most importantly I am loved now can you Bleep off

Oh you know I have a car lol hahaha your really a stalker o why don’t you send your cv nigga and guy a ticket while your at it ttsng.com
You ug sha!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
Your half baked mentality on issues is really appalling tho.
Congrats on your full baked mentality. Bye
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2018
drnoel:

When does dating compute to someone one is marrying?
I was talking about tendencies
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by drnoel: 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

I was talking about tendencies

Nothing like that. Stop d stereotype
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by braivheart: 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.

Do not order what you can't afford
Do not order more than your host, if you're feeling greedy, be humble enough to ask, or order the extra/takeaway on your tab (from your purse.), he will most likely offer to pay if he can afford it.

A date is not a feast unless otherwise stated. A date is about getting to know the other person - simple.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by braivheart: 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman

If she wants a real gentleman, she should act like a proper Lady herself.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by justiniyke29: 3:49pm On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend. There's a possibility that guys who think like this are going to register their wives for antenatal in substandard hospitals, endangering their lives because they don't want to spend their hard earned money. Anyway, you get what you seek.
are u normal? so not wanting to spend stupidly on something she can't get herself means a man won't take care of his wife

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 6:22pm On May 10, 2018
justiniyke29:
are u normal? so not wanting to spend stupidly on something she can't get herself means a man won't take care of his wife
Pack mentality
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:09am On May 11, 2018
drnoel:

Nothing like that. Stop d stereotype
Do you even know what stereotype means?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:16am On May 11, 2018
The fact that a majority of people support a notion does not mean it's right. Taking a stranger out on a date is wrong, because anything can happen. At least get to know the person, before spending your money!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by drnoel: 5:23am On May 11, 2018
Saintmary:

Do you even know what stereotype means?

Am sure u don't. Just stop the stereotype and walk past. Bye
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 8:49am On May 11, 2018
drnoel:

Am sure u don't. Just stop the stereotype and walk past. Bye
ai tete mu ole, ole mu oloko
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by openmine(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Haba babe it's called a budget. If I have 10k to spend I can categorically take you somewhere I feel 10k should be enough.

Look at it this way, I can take you to domino's and my mindset is okay max two medium pizzas about 8k and two drinks. However, the babe can see a large pizza, extra sides and a drink, bringing them bill way above the budget.

You statement 'if you don't have you should chill' does not make sense, because what I believe should be enough as long as I am paying should be enough. With your statement I can take a babe to chicken Republic and just to be on the safe side I should carry 20k. When I know 6k in chicken Republic is more than a stretch.

And besides some lot of babes on NL are hunger starved. The first thing they hear of date they hear food. I repeat if you are a babe and the first thing you hear when someone says let's go on a date is food, then you need to change the way you view dates and relationships. A date is for people to get connected with each other. It is meant for two people to know more about each other, wherever the plot is, as long as there is great ambiance and a good vibe, then it is a date. It not necessary for it to be a date when I take you to eat.
Pathetic but True!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Saintmary post=67458368]The fact that a majority of people support a notion does not mean it's right. Taking a stranger out on a date is wrong, because anything can happen. At least get to know the person, before spending your money![/quote
was that not meant to be taking care of dating instead some people turned it into a meal fest!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend. There's a possibility that guys who think like this are going to register their wives for antenatal in substandard hospitals, endangering their lives because they don't want to spend their hard earned money. Anyway, you get what you seek.
I rather upgrade my wife to be able to take care of things like you mentioned rather wait for me.You see that mindset belong to them pro house wives, times are changing.women are getting good jobs and Biz, be amongst that mindset!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2018
erico2k2:

I rather upgrade my wife to be able to take care of things like you mentioned rather wait for me.You see that mindset belong to them pro house wives, times are changing.women are getting good jobs and Biz, be amongst that mindset!
You didn't get it did you? My concern was not the spending, my concern was wasting money on strangers and then complaining about it. Most of all, telling ladies in general they don't have sense just because of what some random lady did to him. I only served him back his own medicine. So, you see, it doesn't feel good to be told you need more sense. As for housewife things, whatever rocks everyone's boat. Just live well, yeah?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=erico2k2 post=67507667][/quote]
These people are taking advantage of your need to be in charge of things, take control of everything so you can feel like, "yeah, I'm the man". The earlier you start seeing these ladies as fellow humans who can take care of themselves and start letting them handle their own responsibilities such as dates, the better for you, because the manipulative ones will keep making you spend more than your budget. The upside is that responsible ladies will respect you, but the downside is that you'll no longer get manipulative ladies to suck up to you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Jayslyder: 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
I've got one rule..if u cannot cook it don't ask for it..�
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2018
Saintmary:

These people are taking advantage of your need to be in charge of things, take control of everything so you can feel like, "yeah, I'm the man". The earlier you start seeing these ladies as fellow humans who can take care of themselves and start letting them handle their own responsibilities such as dates, the better for you, because the manipulative ones will keep making you spend more than your budget. The upside is that responsible ladies will respect you, but the downside is that you'll no longer get manipulative ladies to suck up to you.

you're right...
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by jbblues24(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.