Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85190 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:30am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

I'm a hard-working lady who doesn't expect a man to bleed his purse for me, I can splurge on myself comfortably and according to my budget, thank you very much.

at least the lady shouldn't have ordered more than 4 or 5k

7 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by GreenArrow1(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

if it's alien then introduce into your area by yourself.... abi na only broke babes dey your area?

I'll take a rain check on that. And yeah, ladies who can't afford a lot of stuff for themselves are in the majority throughout the country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:34am On May 08, 2018
GreenArrow1:

I'll take a rain check on that. And yeah, ladies who can't afford a lot of stuff for themselves are in the majority throughout the country.

The same ladies always making noise on social media cheesy

90% of naija ladies are broke.. that's the brutal truth

17 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 4:37am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

at least the lady shouldn't have ordered more than 4 or 5k
As the minister for dating expense affairs, right?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Ligang: 4:37am On May 08, 2018
Had similar experience few years ago.

Met a girl,we chatted for days and decided to meet up,went to pick her at her parent's place but on getting there she told me her little sister wanna get her provision at shoprite that i should chaffuer them and bring her sister back before we go out for our date. mumu me,I agreed.

Got to shoprite,i gentlemanly followed my would be baby & future sister in-law inside the mall. And lo, they were both picking the largest sizes of any thing they laid thier hands on....in my mind I was like wow these babes parent are rich and at least am a lucky dude finally.

Approaching the counter, the little sister said hope am ready to pay for everything they have bought...In my jocular voice i laughed and said she must be kidding until these misfits took it serious.

Trust me a Yoruba boy wey no dey shame,I tear for them right there... raising my voice at them.Jezz we just meeting after some days of chatting online and at a glance of that baskets are bills of more than 20k...Like am ur uncle

Took the intervention of one shoprite staff to calm my nerves down,I was so furious. Left them there,walked outta the mall(Enugu Shoprite) and go wait in d car.

After few minutes,they joined me empty handed!!!

So the sister wasn't actually buying anything! I lambasted the hell outta them while driving them back home, dropped thier lazy asses in thier home and off i go.

She called apologizing but I never set my eye on her after that day.iove men that call the bluff of these hungry, shameless gold diggers, publicly!

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:38am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

Jesu!

17 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by HoodBillionaire: 4:38am On May 08, 2018
my client no wan pay
all my eyes dey red

7 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:39am On May 08, 2018
Ligang:
Had similar experience few years ago.

Met a girl,we chatted for days and decided to meet up,went to pick her at her parent's place but on getting there she told me her little sister wanna get her provision at shoprite that i should chaffuer them and bring her sister back before we go out for our date. mumu me,I agreed.

Got to shoprite,i gentlemanly followed my would be baby & future sister in-law inside the mall. And lo, they were both picking the largest sizes of any thing they laid thier hands on....in my mind I was like wow these babes parent are rich and at least am a lucky dude finally.

Approaching the counter, the little sister said hope am ready to pay for everything they have bought...In my jocular voice i laughed and said she must be kidding until these misfits took it serious.

Trust me a Yoruba boy wey no dey shame,I tear for them right there... raising my voice at them.Jezz we just meeting after some days of chatting online and at a glance of that baskets are bills of more than 20k...Like am ur uncle

Took the intervention of one shoprite staff to calm my nerves down,I was so furious. Left them there,walked outta the mall(Enugu Shoprite) and go wait in d car.

After few minutes,they joined me empty handed!!!

So the sister wasn't actually buying anything! I lambasted the hell outta them while driving them back home, dropped thier lazy asses in thier home and off i go.

She called apologizing but I never set my eye on her after that day.iove men that call the bluff of these hungry, shameless gold diggers, publicly!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by greatman247(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

The man was crazy and you are even more crazier and dead funny. grin you want kill me with laughter

5 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 4:40am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

we've been hearing these lines since time immemorial grin

Your earlier posts contradicts these lines grin
It's obvious you just rushed to quote me, you would have seen "you get what you seek". As for lines, it seems you've seen so many lies and you're so jaded you can't recognize the truth.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:41am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

As the minister for dating expense affairs, right?

wait. ..what will make you order more than 5k food??

you Neva eat for 4days?? undecided

all these hungry girls though... smh

33 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:43am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

It's obvious you just rushed to quote me, you would have seen "you get what you seek". As for lines, it seems you've seen so many lies and you're so jaded you can't recognize the truth.

........how much have you spent on your bf this year?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Shalomc(f): 4:45am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:
You ordered for 3500k food and your date ordered for 11k food... some girls are so poor that when a guy manage to invite them for a date they'll like to devour the guy's pocket..

Most naija girls are hungry ,broke and frustrated yet they always form posh on social media cheesy
The fool doesn't have up to 6k but she's ordering 11k food because she has seen a maga cheesy

MAGA OUTSMART 419 grin

I've a cousin who I can bet with my balls that her parents can't purchase a 50k phone for her but the girl is always broke shaming people on Facebook... I just sit back and observe cheesy

Can I meet your cousin please?

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by greatman247(m): 4:47am On May 08, 2018
Most ladies that do this are mostly feminists who claim equal right with men and then, when it comes to paying bills they certain can't match up with the men and then put it all on men. Bloody gold diggers. grin

Note: I know na those pained feminists go click on share. grin but it doesn't change a thing though.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 4:47am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Being serious is not easy for you, I understand.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 4:47am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Being serious is not easy for you, I understand.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by amstamon: 4:48am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman
Wetin b ur point sef? Everything u write jst dey scatter scatter

32 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:49am On May 08, 2018
Shalomc:

Can I meet your cousin please?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by stuffs4me(m): 4:49am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
he is wooing her he invited her me I’ve settled for shawarma before na you go know your own budget choose the restaurant that fits it and be honest on your limit you Dey form bill gates

Receive sense.

So he should go and rob and empty the central bank just because he's "wooing" her.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 4:49am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

........how much have you spent on your bf this year?
I sense a teenager is behind this handle. Calculating how much he has spent on a gf for that matter, just buzz off and look for your mates.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by eezeribe(m): 4:51am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

You did well my boss...

24 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by stuffs4me(m): 4:51am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

Yeah.. They do exist and they help teach broke and longer throat girls a lesson or two.

31 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 4:55am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
I sense a teenager is behind this handle. Calculating how much he has spent on a gf for that matter, just buzz off and look for your mates.

your post is an embodiment of:
poverty, lack of intellectual and you're uncivilized! even prostitutes won't speak in the manner you spoke up there trying to justify nonsense .
lmao... teenager indeed undecided

I don't have a gf, I've a fiancée.

nobody calculates the money spent in a relationship although some people does.

I won't be surprised if the lady behind this moniker isn't up to 24 undecided

weytin man no go see for nairaland..
smh

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Bianda24: 5:00am On May 08, 2018
abike12:
The guy is expecting an award for this? I'm sure he's unemployed and idle. Both of them sef

What else will you say grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by israelmao(m): 5:04am On May 08, 2018
I pity guys that live fake life.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Debazent1: 5:07am On May 08, 2018
Ladies should always try and respect theirselves.This story is just a tip of an iceberg,have seen ladies done or ordered worst than this...

Meanwhile check below

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by duduade: 5:08am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

I taya o... the same broke ladies make the loudest noise cheesy
and it's those kinda girls that are slaying on Instagram with guys running after them

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 5:09am On May 08, 2018
It is the guy's responsibility to defray the expenses incurred more so if he initiated the outing, but when a lady want to eat everything, you're OYO.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Bamz(m): 5:15am On May 08, 2018
thunderbabs:
Most gals are gluttons.... Oshoofree. Pizza wey dia forefathers doesnt even know how it looks lyk is d first tin dey will want.

Like wanting to break a family jinx grin

Lol you're so cruel.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Akpacha(m): 5:16am On May 08, 2018
tedimola:
See people viewing this post by 4:26 am. Na was oh. Lazy Nigerian Youths.
u are not lazy y are u here? Lazy youths are those sleeping snoring this hour.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 5:18am On May 08, 2018
PurplePatch:
It is the guy's responsibility to defray the expenses incurred more so if he initiated the outing, but when a lady want to eat everything, you're OYO.

that's if he was the one who initiated the date...
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by coolh3ad(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

Who be this one?...Yes, we still exist. So girls like that still exist?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.