Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85193 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by totem1(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2018
What kinda girl is that? She came wit two of her friends? Ordered so much and gave an attitude to crown it all.. common? I am sure she has learned her lesson. Ladies take guys for mags if they don’t like really like the guy, but this is d height. I don’t blame the guy abeg
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2018
greiboy:
The guy is smart oo
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Likely all these fancy food that she doesn't eat at home, if it's me I will pay but totally leave the girl from then on, this kind girl go chop money to build house for mouth.
wich fancy food?cheesy. E no pass fried rice with chicken nacheesy. U can prepare dat at home easily if u buy the ingredients.i can't imagine myself going to a restaurant and eating any how. Na poverty go dey worry her. A girl from a well to do home doesnt get freaked over food.na d poor ones if u take dem go a place dats nice dem go dey struggle dey put chicken and goatmeat inside paper bag while dem go consume a meal meant for thirty ppl. Wen such a girl reach house she complaining of stomach upset. God thunder povertycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Upon all who is truly miserable out of the two of us I look sick thank you my darling loves me like that can you say the same really?

I have nieces and nephews who appreciate me
Who would love anyone who spends their time judging others by a mere picture I am healthy and most importantly I am loved now can you Bleep off

Oh you know I have a car lol hahaha your really a stalker o why don’t you send your cv nigga and guy a ticket while your at it ttsng.com
this babe againcheesy. Anytime i see ur post u always fighting with one guy or the othercheesy
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by MissJoy29(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
SaintChukz:

Wow I liked this post because you're one brainy lady. Yes...I only like and quote brainy posts on Nairaland. smiley
Thank you sir. cool
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
Daeylar:
You've tried abeg, been reading your posts on this thread.
You did very well

Both are wrong in this case. The lady is wrong by not being able to pay for herself, so she could have walked out of there immediately he started that nonsense ATM card talk.

The guy is wrong for every damn thing he did. Like you said. He must have been forming dangote's nephew grin
He should have been able to pay or let her know what's up so she knows how to order.

How can he invite someone on a date and start all those rough play jokes of I left my ATM card at home? Like the girl said, who does that? That's where the girl should have paid for her meal and walked out. Block the fool's number and his entire existence and move on. But unfortunately, she fuckêd up by not having cash to pay.

Anyways you're on nairaland. Where as long as it is an issue involving a man and a woman. Even if both are wrong or the guy alone is wrong.

Only the lady will be blamed. While the guy will be made to look like a saint.

this one is not even about who pays and who ought not to pay. The guy ate a meal of 3k something at a sitting.... But the babe ate a meal of 11k something at a sitting!shocked...she be cow?

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
Many also do it for the gram or so there can post it on snap chat. normal food won't cost that much coz the guys bill was about 3500, it may be Chinese or continental dishes or probably an expensive drink to go with the meal, anytime I step out with a chic I always carry serious money or tell her the amount I am holding if it's an impromptu date. I no go like fall my hand. Rich kids like classy joints which are also expensive, if there don't have commensurate income, it's to look for who will fund that lifestyle
lefulefu:
wich fancy food?cheesy. E no pass fried rice with chicken nacheesy. U can prepare dat at home easily if u buy the ingredients.i can't imagine myself going to a restaurant and eating any how. Na poverty go dey worry her. A girl from a well to do home doesnt get freaked over food.na d poor ones if u take dem go a place dats nice dem go dey struggle dey put chicken and goatmeat inside paper bag while dem go consume a meal meant for thirty ppl. Wen such a girl reach house she complaining of stomach upset. God thunder povertycheesy.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Many also do it for the gram or so there can post it on snap chat. normal food won't cost that much coz the guys bill was about 3500, it may be Chinese or continental dishes or probably an expensive drink to go with the meal, anytime I step out with a chic I always carry serious money or tell her the amount I am holding if it's an impromptu date. I no go like fall my hand. Rich kids like classy joints which are also expensive, if there don't have commensurate income, it's to look for who will fund that lifestyle
it must be a Chinese or a continental restaurant for it to be dat expensive. A normal restaurant with nigerian meals is not as expensive as that.here u can go to a good restaurant with a serene environment,well tiled floors and inside well conditioned. U can get a plate of good egusi soup or bitter leaf soup with stockfish or chicken with pounded yam for 450 naira. U eat am and u will be satisfied.why carry a bushgirl to a Chinese restaurant and u know u can't afford much. The guy imsef no try and the girl too is a big gluttorn.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
yeah some girls snap themselves when they are eating in a classy restaurant and upload on Facebook and instagram ..to proof they have class or something. Its mostly bush girls dat act like dat. When i have such as friends on Facebook i quickly unfollow them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
this babe againcheesy. Anytime i see ur post u always fighting with one guy or the othercheesy
I am here to stop the tyranny against women o

See how the man is abusing me on a public forum see the dirty mind people are carrying bro

This hustle is worth it
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
Oloshos also use it so you will know their pricetag wink
lefulefu:
yeah some girls snap themselves when they are eating in a classy restaurant and upload on Facebook and instagram ..to proof they have class or something. Its mostly bush girls dat act like dat. When i have such as friends on Facebook i quickly unfollow them.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I am here to stop the tyranny against women o

See how the man is abusing me on a public forum see the dirty mind people are carrying bro

This hustle is worth it
i feel ucheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by brightalo17: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

The world will be a better place if more people (both male and female) use their brains
which is not the case of the lady .
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
i feel ucheesy
more blessings

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by MissJoy29(f): 5:41pm On May 09, 2018
progress69:

I beg to disagree. U can eat food in a fancy restaurant with 3k plus. Doesnt have to be sides, it all depends on what u order. I can take u to a road side Amala joint and i spend just 5h, while u spend 2k. Do u know why, while I ordered Amala 200,and probably just assorted worth 3h, you probably ordered 100 Amala, 2 "egufe" worth 400 each, assorted 3h, maybe eja kika 3h, then maybe pormor 2h. Its already going to 2k in the same road side restaurant i ate with 5h. Dont say nobody can eat all of that. Cos i will devour all without looking back.
How.much does a buffet cost in big hotels on the island, at least I have to not less than 4 and the most expensive was just 15k, and u eat all u want.
The babe probably stuffs like snail, lobsters or some of this stuffs more expensive that regular beef and chicken In quilox one snail goes for a minium of 1k5. If she orders 4 of that, that iis 6k ready ...remember those snails are not so big. I hope u get where i am coming from.
Its a fair date, when u know u cant pay, u have to be fair, or ask politely if u could have those sides and even offer to pay part, the guy will be more reasonable that way and u earn more respect. The guy did nothing wrong IMO.
Oga, I really don't understand the point you are trying to make. The only thing I saw there is '100" amala. How can someone finish 100 amala? shocked

Even though your exaggeration is a little too extreme, it's still in line with what I said earlier. Where I said that I blame the girl if it's a regular restaurant they went to. Cos for her bill to be 11,800, she must have OVER ORDERED
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by laliga01: 6:02pm On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

I observed you just wanted to mark attendance of comment. You're noted, next!!!!!
You are entitled to your own opinion, there is absolutely nothing I can do about that.
You can go ahead and disgrace yourself when taking for a date. What's my business.
Bless you.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by donephi(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

Re-read the first sentence of the same comment you quoted.
the fact she is a glutton, does not suggest it cannot be under control ESP meeting someone probably for the first in such environment where it seems...
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:19pm On May 09, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

So having home training means I can’t tell you to shut up when ur spewing trash? Lol am sorry for you mehn. Telling a lady to shut up really has nothing to do with home training except maybe I raise my voice at you telling you to shut up or I handle you aggressively.
See your life outside, Chauvinist.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2018
sexdoll:

Educate yourself please because you really really need it.

Just look at how childishly stupid you sound?

Tell me, what's the correlation between exercising both sides of the brain and your stupid belief that a man should empty his whole pockets just because he took you out?

To worsen it all, you even went as far as suggesting that because a man decided not to pay for the excesses of a greedy girl he's hanging out with, it equally means that the man will be a bad father who will not be willing to spend on his own baby...

Can you imagine?!

What manner of stupid thinking is that?

That's why I still maintain that you are a complete novice.

When you finally develop some brain in maybe, ten years time, come back to this thread and read what you have written all over again.
You are not capable of handling an intellectual discussion, throwing insults is your expression of experience. No wonder Buhari won.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:23pm On May 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
taking a stranger out on a date is wrong?

You're saying I mentioned the love for the unborn baby and not the love for the wife, I don't understand you and I'm not sure you understand what you're even typing, will the husband bypass the wife by opening up the wife's womb to care for the baby specifically?

To simplify the above for you, I was saying something that is important as bringing an unborn child into the world, is that what a man will be stingy about? So comparison to have use the above analogy was what I quoted you for, two strangers going out on a date shouldn't even be compared with a husband and wife going out on a date not to now talk of something that's as important as bringing a child to this world.

They're both birds of a feather that wants to outsmart each other yet you've been picking out the guy to be a singular one with different examples?

If you have something against men then spill it out and stop speaking from every side of your mouth.

I'm pretty certain a wife that goes out with his husband will not order 11k+ meal when he sees his husband ordering less than 4k

What exactly does a lady wants to eat that will cost 11k+ in a restaurant that a full grown guy ate something less than 4k. It's a damn date and not a eating competition. So safe the little that's left on the women's dignity on this thread and move on.

Just let a topic go if you don't have something meaningful to contribute, you don't have to argue out of context to make a point, which was exactly why I quoted you in the first place
Congrats.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:24pm On May 09, 2018
fr3do:

So?
You fit be glutton for your house but when you go out, especially for that kind of fancy outing, you go maintain you go get self control.

You hear?
Double Standard
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2018
Dami12345:

Typical. When a lady can't converse properly she TRIES to change the subject. A good morning to you too. By the way I described u.
How did you describe me
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
kazyhm:

Stranger you say ? well, you can't help but fall for a stranger at the end of the day
Once you get to know a stranger, is he/she still a stranger?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
mrdashing10:
Why? To avoid stories that touch the heart? Lmao
It's because I'm responsible for myself first.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

How did you describe me

I describe you as a young beautiful, lovely, resilient , lady, who hasn't developed her abilities in the least, partly due to how easy life is.
However your potential is quite lovely, and you will find great pleasure in embarking on some risky ventures and leaving your comfort zone.
By the way your actions or lack of affect people so remember to take responsibility for them.
Usually a girl can get out of that alas such a time is at an end.
A good night to you.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kazyhm(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

Once you get to know a stranger, is he/she still a stranger?

LOL.......in the narration, you think the guy is such a fool to have taken a total stranger to a date ?
.....besides, certain things turn even a relation to a stranger
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fr3do(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

Double Standard

Just go, you win
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 3:40am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

It's because I'm responsible for myself first.
Read your first post where I quoted you. You didn't sound so.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Megakay007(m): 4:06am On May 10, 2018
grin
Hanseel1:
You ordered for 3500k food and your date ordered for 11k food... some girls are so poor that when a guy manage to invite them for a date they'll like to devour the guy's pocket..

Most naija girls are hungry ,broke and frustrated yet they always form posh on social media cheesy
The fool doesn't have up to 6k but she's ordering 11k food because she has seen a maga cheesy

MAGA OUTSMART 419 grin

I've a cousin who I can bet with my balls that her parents can't purchase a 50k phone for her but the girl is always broke shaming people on Facebook... I just sit back and observe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by holatin(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2018
sexdoll:

Let me tell you something you must be aware of in this life.

Everybody is responsible for his or her acts.

Don't tell me that because I forgot to lock my doors, that any thief that comes into my house to steal should be pardoned assuming if he or she was caught.

I am responsible for not locking my doors, hence my punishment for being robbed.

The thief is responsible for taking what does not belong to he or she, hence the punishment of massive beating he or she receives when caught.

That's exactly how life works.
the best intelligent comment of the day. kudos man

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by drnoel: 7:53am On May 10, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend. There's a possibility that guys who think like this are going to register their wives for antenatal in substandard hospitals, endangering their lives because they don't want to spend their hard earned money. Anyway, you get what you seek.

When does dating compute to someone one is marrying?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by holatin(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2018
specter:
If this is true, then I am forever greatful to God for my then girlfriend (now wife). She seldom let me take her out self. Na force I dey force am then. She rather I give her the money nd when I do, you will come home and find two big pot of soup and stew.

That will last me till the following month and we'll garnished.

Mr and my Bateman enjoy sha.

Dear God thank you for her.
lucky you sir.
I hope and pray I meet someone like DAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.