Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33518 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dear agropreneur,
If you don't know this,kindly note this now

Agriculture is a business and must be treated as such.

It requires having a proper plan,tenacity,discipline,integrity and adequate knowledge.

A successful farm business starts with acquisition of fertile farmland,proper planning of inputs,land preparations,adequate planning for production costs and sales.

Having this business mindset will change your approach and make you successful.

Do Proper financial planning
Keep Improving your capacity,Be efficient in your farming operations and capability and keep expanding your knowledge base.

Agricbusiness is the key to your prosperity and wealth...Get involved!

Want to get involved?
Send me a DM
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Never give in
Keep.pushing
There is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business

You can do so through this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16yoRXg3ytea3MKsWrwhP6tId8HHi13BGIe6g9ljvQrE/edit?usp=drivesdk&chromeless=1
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Someone asked me yesterday on that why am I so passionate about agriculture,encouraging and preaching that people should get involved in the business of agriculture ;

In his words " I have been following you for 6 years now on your social media platforms and have learnt a whole lot from you; your passion and how you have helped other people start their agribusiness successfully is encouraging.
More power to your elbow!
I want to pay a visit to your farm estate in ijebu-igbo to see you and see what I can start immediately.
I like your passion and consistency"

The reasons are simple;

Agriculture is the key that opens the door to prosperity to the nation and to the Nigerian citizens.
All the enabling factors (good fertile farmland,good weather,cheap labourers,etc)are already available at our backyard,just for us to take action.

There are lot of wealth creating opportunities that we can get involved in,from farming,processing, retailing, transportation, exportation etc

So the time is now for you to get involved.

Affordable farmland is still available at our farm estates in ilorin (kwara state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) and ijebu-igbo (ogun state)
Interested
Kindly DM
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by FarmandTractors: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
At Farm&Tractors , we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil. Call us at 09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Right locations matters when you are cultivating your farm.

You want to start a cashew farm,and you go to a location where the weather,soil and location is not favorable,you already know the outcome of such farm business.

If you are looking to start your cashew farm,then ogbomoso will be the best location for such because of the premium price associated with cashewnut in Nigeria,favorable weather condition and markets.

Different crops has the best location where they thrive well and favours it's marketability.
It's your duty to consult and find the right location for your farm business.

You can always get in touch with +2348164628081 for further consultations

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Many years ago,my real challenge was accessing good market for what myself and the team were producing on the farm.

5 years ago,we broke through with our network of buyers across all the food products we produce on the farm.

Now,i believe what we cultivate in our various farm estates are far lesser than the demand we currently have.

This is what I learnt during those years we were trying to find our feet getting sales

1. Create relationship with numerous buyers

2. If you have large acreage of crops to be harvested,keep in touch weeks or months ahead with your buyers

3. Locations matters
cultivate crops in areas where you have demands.
You can't just cultivate any crops in any farm location.
The importance of being at the right location cannot be over-emphasize.

Our farm estates at ilorin, ogbomoso, ijebu-igbo are still open to agric investors/farmers who want to own their farm business.
You don't have to worry about where to sell your produce..... market is guaranteed for all of those on our farm estates.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2020
DoAgric
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Farming is cool....Do it

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Land preparation for crop production ongoing for cashew/cassava cultivation

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
When you cultivate your cashew,make sure you intercrop it with cassava for cost effectiveness and to.maximise yield.
You will thank me later.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Agriculture ,the future is here
Let's go green

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMYn8_Sgfwk

Want a slice of the multi-billion dollar industry?
Then purchase your own farm on any of our farm estates and start cultivation asap.
God bless.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Yinksy09(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
I know a friend that started this business and he is making it right now. It takes time but with hard-work and the right tools plus mentorship you will be successful. If you are a cashew business owner and you don’t have a business account, don’t miss opportunities sign up online for FCMB Business Account https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning fam
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#investinagriculture
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by sadi78: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
i need like 200 seedlings, my farm is in kano.. already i have 500 tommy mango and 200 hybrid guava, i don't know if i can mix them together since i already have almost 2 hectares free..
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2020
sadi78:
i need like 200 seedlings, my farm is in kano.. already i have 500 tommy mango and 200 hybrid guava, i don't know if i can mix them together since i already have almost 2 hectares free..
You can't mix guava and mango together ( I mean intercropping them together)
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2020

Join any of our Agribusiness training programme

You will thank me later
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Having proper knowledge is the key to success in agriculture

You have interest in agribusiness right? Good
But after that,seek and thirst for knowledge

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade on what you think you know.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to  Ijebu from ilorin to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.
Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is key.

Seek it.

You can also get to share ideas,get more knowledge, collaborate with other people who already purchase farmland on our various farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin when you buy from us.
Interested in buying from any of our farm estates,then send message.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by ACAN(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ovara Konstant Business is the first indigenous leading organization in Nigeria involved in the sale of Flour Milling Machines, spares, and offering excellent fumigation in Nigeria and other African Countries Milling and Allied industries industry.

OUR PRODUCTS LIST
1. All Microns/ME Safer Nylon Sieves
2. All Model of Union Special Stitching Machines and Spares
3. All Model of Newlong Stütching Machines and Spares
4. Purifier Brushes and Sieves
5. Plan Sifter Inlet/ Outlet Sleeves
6. Various sizes of Sieve Cleaners i.e cotton, triangle, bottom, star cleaner, etc.
7. Cyberbond Adhesives Glues and Spray Activators- Di-bonder
8. Filter Sleeves
9. Pneumatics Cylinder, valves switches, and Repair kits
10. Thermal fogging machines and spares
11. Motorized spraying machines and spares
12. Fumigation chemicals
13. Aluminum Phosphide
14. Milling felts
15. Sewing Machine, Needles, and Thread
16. Fumigation Services

Ovara Konstant Business Ltd
TEL: 08057933767, 08134781303
Lagos Address: 33 Adele Road, Apapa, Lagos
Email: info@ovarakonstant.com

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." ― Earl Nightingale

Good morning my people
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good polythene bags are essential things you need when preparing your cashew seedlings for propagation and cultivation
You can also used it for your oilpalm cultivation
One of our cashew nursery in ogbomoso.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Grains Price Update From Northern State / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.