Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (34726 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Do not forget to always intercrop your cashew with other crops for better revenue generation.
#CashcropPays#cashew#oilpalm#cocoa
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Invest in cashew farm business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXbAdmg1JU
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2020
We are more determined than before to expand the number of acres of our cash crop because of its potential to generate foreign exchange for us and our partners and investors.
There is huge demand for most of our cashcrops; from raw cashewnuts of ogbomoso exported to vietnam to cocoa exported to Germany,there is urgent need for individuals,corporate organisation and government to tap into the potential for wealth creation and foreign exchange for citizens and the economy

To partner with us in any of our cashew,plantain,oilpalm, cocoa on any of our farm estate location in ogbomoso,ilorin and ijebu-igbo ,kindly call or visit www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Jaycobbs(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by dandylass: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
How fast can someone sell cashew nut. Is it like palm kernel that is always sought after
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
dandylass:
How fast can someone sell cashew nut. Is it like palm kernel that is always sought after
It's well sought after especially the ogbomoso nuts..
If you want to trade or farm cashew,then you should be in ogbomoso for good friendly environment and for marketability sake
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Compliment of the season to.everyone
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Happy boxing day
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZkwGG7QpD8

One of the numerous boreholes currently being dug on one of our farm estates for all year round farming.
If you are thinking of investing in agriculture and earning sustainable 6-7 figure income,then get in touch.

Over 5000 acres already made available for 2021 farming season for prospective investors and partners in our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.
Grab yours before it's too late and start earning

Call or whatsapp +2348164628081
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Letter to agric investors in 2021

Dear prospective agric investor,

I know you want to make money from agriculture and you want to make it big
That's a good aspiration which require consistent efforts,time,learning/relearning for you to achieve that.

I also know that you might have been seeing or hearing "invest 50k,100k etc and earn 50%,70% in 6months"

What would you cultivate that you earn 50% in 6 months;which is about 100% in a year except if you are cultivating weeds.

Do not fall for it or create that mindset of agriculture being a 'getting quick,big roi or getting quick rich scheme' and go to invest blindly....I can assure you that disappointment and probably total loss will be the experience.

As a farmer, and agro-investor ,agriculture provides a stream of income that may never dry for a lifetime if done properly and not quick riches.
Patience, and consistency is the code of the game.

Over the past few years,I have seen people leave their paying job and want to cash out of the quick riches agriculture present

Do not leave your job!

Your job should be a means to create that streams of income.

You cannot create and enjoy the streams of income in agriculture without money to invest.

As a graduate looking to start agribusiness,go and look for a job and gradually invest the little resources you are getting into agriculture or you go and start agricultural trading

Note that you can't create streams of income from agrotrading but it can give you income to leverage on to start your farm business properly.

Today alone,I have received more than 5 calls of people seeking advice/remedy that made the wrong investment because they are looking for 70% ROI in 6 months

It's better to be informed now and take necessary precaution than to make wrong investment and be seeking for remedy

This is my message for those that want to invest in agriculture come 2021

Happy new year
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by tosine4ubodmass: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
How can I get good planting materials pls
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2021
tosine4ubodmass:
How can I get good planting materials pls
Chat up Mr Gbenga on
WhatsApp +2348164628081
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/4505152/3-reasons-need-start-cashew

Want to learn why you need to start your cashew farm business in 2021,then this is the thread to digest.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Cashew season is upon us.
Want to acquire your own farmland and setup your own cashew farm in our farm estates in ogbomoso,then get in touch asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29clE6SD0U
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Never give up...keep working on your dreams
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Machinesandwrks: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bulldozer Land Clearing Service at its Best••
At YADDS Machines Global LTD, we provide quality land clearing service and leave the uppermost layer of the soil to enhance plant growth.
We offer services nationwide.
We have handled several Bulldozer land clearing and tractorization projects successfully. It will be a delight handling yours too while you have an incredible service.
Contact us for your Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing service nationwide... Tractor services for ploughing and harrowing are also available.

Contact us on•• 09023292693
Yaddsglobal@gmail.com

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice threads.
I have some questions.
How many cashew plants can cover an hectare & how many tonnes/the?
2.how many hectare can u say is profitable or what is the profit projection for an htr?
3.I observed that no weed grows where d cashew leaves has fallen is d leaves a weed killer?
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2021
bizzibodi:
Nice threads.
I have some questions.
How many cashew plants can cover an hectare & how many tonnes/the?
2.how many hectare can u say is profitable or what is the profit projection for an htr?
3.I observed that no weed grows where d cashew leaves has fallen is d leaves a weed killer?
About 62 seedlings can cover an acre which translate to about 155 per hectare
You need about 70-100 acres to have a profitable venture.
It naturally kills after after about 9 years of cultivation because it would have formed shade around itself
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

It naturally kills after after about 9 years of cultivation because it would have formed shade around itself
So how many tonnes of cashew will 70acres produce annually?
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2021
bizzibodi:

So how many tonnes of cashew will 70acres produce annually?
First harvest should give you about 2.1T which keep increasing by 30% every season
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2021
You wish to make millions from agriculture but you don't want to learn from those that are doing fine in the agricultural sector or upgrade your know-how,then you are not ready

Practical knowledge is key if you want to succeed in farm business.
Get it.
You can sign up for the link on my first thread to register if you want to know.
Happy new month.
#waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by DFPS: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:

aigooo, so someone can not start with 10 hectares and make reasonable profit? And can cashew be planted directly without nursery
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
DFPS:
aigooo, so someone can not start with 10 hectares and make reasonable profit? And can cashew be planted directly without nursery
Cultivating 25 acres alone is not profitable except you intercrop with other crops before they start maturing
Nevertheless you can start with 25 acres/10 hectares but have it in mind that you will need to expand the acreage cultivated in the future

You can also plant cashew directly without the nursery although it might take longer time for it to start fruiting
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
#cashew
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Want to start reaping for 30 years or more,then do cashew
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
If you want to get to where you want to be tomorrow
You have to do things that will get you there starting today.

You were told, invest in cashew,do oilpalm,farm cocoa etc but because it will take 5 years or more to start cashing out,you don't want to go there.

Whether you go there or not,5 years will come and you might look back with regrets while others are cashing out.

You are 30 today and you want to start that project or learn that skill that will take 5 years to complete which means you will be 35 by the time you are done.

You know what?
Whether you go for it or not,you will be 35 in 5 years.

Whether you start doing the things you really want or not,tomorrow will still come and you will regret not starting yesterday

If you are interested in a project or career but you feel because it would take a long time (maybe 5 years) to see results and you decide not to pursue it.
I have news for you
The 5 years will still come
And you will regret not starting 5 years earlier
The best time to plant an Iroko tree is 20 years ago
The next best time is NOW

You can acquire your farmland on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin or apomu.
Just a call away

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Feeding can take up to 60% of your cost of production.
That's why alternative cheap feeding regiment should be provided by a smart agropreneur

If your cost of feeding is 60%
Cost of medication and drug is 15%
Cost of Miscellaneous is 5%
Transport cost is maybe 5%
Insurance cost 5%
At the end of the day,you are left with 10% as revenue.
This may be okay for those involved with fattening. (You buy an animal and feed it with high nutritious food and then resell after it has gain weight)

This will be a great loss for those in breeding and breeding is where the money is.
It's not sustainable to incur heavy in feed for 6-7 months .
If you want to make good money, my advice is to change your cost to this
Cost of feeding 10%
Cost of medication and drug 15%
Cost of transportation 5%
Miscellaneous cost 5%
Insurance cost 5%
So at the end of the day,you are left with 60% as revenue
The big question is how do you reduce your cost of feeding?
I will show you in my next post

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.