Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55501 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Osibanjo cease to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh

They said his height does not allow him practise his calling since he got to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2018
Jfyzee:
In Henry Shield wildest dream.. Kinda smell jealousy here.. grin
in your foolish reasoning l kinda smell nonsensity here..
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 10:40pm On May 08, 2018
KOPT33:

They said his height does not allow him practise his calling since he got to Aso Rock.
You're savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 10:41pm On May 08, 2018
Igba123:
sorry ooo but I don't understand u fully. U jst proved u're not a christian but have parents who are, unfortunately u don't learn it.

I don't identify with any religion.

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Davidic419: 10:51pm On May 08, 2018
I'm still trying to derive sense in this. If you have a personal issue with prof, calling him out and clowing yourself on a print medium would not solve your problem. You are trying to act saintly by calling for the head of the person we all know is actively making waves in our present day government. You could have saved your slot for a more constructive piece. Prof Osinbajo has proved to be a man of honour overtime. If pastor Adeboye dims it fit again, he's going to be given a greater assignment in the church. Men of God are not jobless wannabe writers like yourself. Get busy!. This is gibberish!!!!
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by abiodunosin(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2018
Mr. Prodigal Son Henry Shied, i was highly marvel and disappointed with you, not because your post is a threat to highly rated Professor Yemi Osinbajo, an heir of the Father and anointed man of God who by the special grace of God will retain his position as the Vice President come 2019. I asked myself series of question what should have prompt you to write such an irritating and disgusting post of the day? but something reminds me that some of your colleagues who took it as a point of duties to do this type of work during the last election became multi-millionaire overnight. Anyway you have right to your opinion but the purpose of writing it have been defeated before you published it. The fact remains that you are not one of the member of RCCG as you claimed. Professor Osinbajo has done nothing to warrant removal as a pastor.......i discover how most of the people that comment on your post have baptize you with curse and i pray short prayer for you that the curse shall be permanent

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Crafteck1: 10:56pm On May 08, 2018
zionmede:

And how exactly is it ur business?
must u put dive into Christian matters?

U r bitter
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/993791565133991936

Osinbanjo was never a Christian.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Iamzik: 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
damosky12:
Its sad that politics has served as a medium for people to vent their personal vendettas .

What has pastor Osinbajo done wrong? Has he gone wrong by taking part in politics?

Why the blackmails all because he is a pastor? Must he publicly announce and feign his pains on the sad events that have plagued the country.

Haba! Guys, let's try and blend emotions with reason. We have no clear proof that Osinbajo is apathetic on these issues. Its not until he comes on air to shed tears.

Let's stop the blackmail and slander on the gentle pastor, please.

Let's not discourage Presidential aspirants who are Christians.

Bros stop being politically correct.

If it was Christians that are killing Moslems in Taraba Benue Kaduna and plateau do you think Buhari as a Muslim will keep quiet? You think sultan and all the northern emir will keep mute and encourage their followers to pray? You think they will preach peace like our pastors are doing?

Let's be realistic for once. We are not saying he should arm Christians to kill in return. We are saying that as a VP he has the platform and influence to speak against of the injustice and blood shed going on in the land.

If Esther had not voices out to king Ahasuerus, there will be no Israel today. Why should God count on him to be In position at such a time like this only for him to bury his head in the sand?

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by diamond88: 11:07pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not ?

I was born into a Christian home.

Secondly, this is Nairaland and not zionemedeland.

Can this offensive comments be type in ur Islamic thread? No.

Nairaland is nit a zionemeland, it's a animal farmland where Seun design that not all opinion are to be dump in muslim thread but all shithole comments are allowed in Christian thread.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Spidermon: 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
emeijeh:
It's really embarrassing for him to be termed a pastor.

That's what politics can do to a Christian.

I wonder what okotie would have become if he had won

That one go flex pass Gov Ambode
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
You're savage cheesy

Truth hurts.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Jephyard(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2018
See reasoning! I hope you all know its Nigerian that are being killed In this country. It has nothing to do wherthere you are a Christian or a Muslim. Life is sacred. We should not be choosing side instead encourage the government to protect life and property. As for Henry his reasoning Is weird and as for the Prof Osibanjo and his boss both also fail. Our life's in this country means nothing not just to the government including cooperations and the religious body too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 11:11pm On May 08, 2018
diamond88:

Can this offensive comments be type in ur Islamic thread? No.

Nairaland is nit a zionemeland, it's a animal farmland where Seun design that not all opinion are to be dump in muslim thread but all shithole comments are allowed in Christian thread.

When will you have the aptitude to realise that because one is not a Christian does not make him a Muslim?

Is your brain so primitive?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
KOPT33:

Truth hurts.
Yeah it do but only few people get to see it that way cool
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Jethrolite(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
Johncuppa:
We need to be true and sincere with ourselves for once at least.
What really do you expect the man to do exactly?
To stop the killing? How?
To resign? Will that be a factor to stop the killing?

Does his being silence support the killings?
If he dare talk, they will show him a way out and you people won't still be able to do anything and that will be worse.

Let's just put ourselves into his shoe.
What do we think he should do?
If he can't do anything then he should protest by resigning, it would end the killing but it will send a strong message. Unfortunately, he is not there by his own will and can not even just resign when he feels like because of the politician in him. Christ is second place at the moment, of na me self, I'll pray for forgiveness every night because I won't leave the office of Nigeria's VP because I am protesting killings.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
First of all; is your tithe up to date?

go check his tithe card?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by bekpo(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
Ever8054:
"osinbanjo was left in aso rock to read papers... grin this church get bad mouth gan.......

The said information is inciting because VP Osinbajo is not only the vp of Christians but Nigerians alike. Be a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by diamond88: 11:27pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

When will you have the aptitude to realise that because one is not a Christian does not make him a Muslim?

Is your brain so primitive?

It doesn't matter, even the very nairaland is an animal farmland
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Giba(f): 11:34pm On May 08, 2018
I think there's no point complaining, all u need to do is to get ur PVC and lets vote them out just as we voted them in gbakam period.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 11:35pm On May 08, 2018
diamond88:

It doesn't matter, even the very nairaland is an animal farmland

What's your phylum ?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Geo4646: 11:44pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm e pain me die.. only God knows who is serving him truly. let's leave judgement for God. I rest my case.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Geo4646: 11:47pm On May 08, 2018
He pain me gan.. only God knows who is serving him truly. let's leave judgement for God.. I rest my case.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by CoolAmbience(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Osibanjo cease to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh

What's the special thing in being a pastor?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by obowunmi(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2018
Osinbajo, Fake PASTOR,

Pimping his daughters to the highest bidders.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 12:13am On May 09, 2018
Baba Adeboye won't do that, don't you know that redeemed church members dey use osinbajo to pose all over the country, moreover him dey drop for baba adeboye too
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by romme2u: 12:14am On May 09, 2018
OboOlora:
U wan make adebole tithe reduce

grin

you are more brutal with your comments this days, taking savagery to a new level

whats up?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:21am On May 09, 2018
The so called pastor should've been removed the day he was elected as vice president.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:35am On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:
We need to be true and sincere with ourselves for once at least.
What really do you expect the man to do exactly?
To stop the killing? How?
To resign? Will that be a factor to stop the killing?

Does his being silence support the killings?
If he dare talk, they will show him a way out and you people won't still be able to do anything and that will be worse.

Let's just put ourselves into his shoe.
What do we think he should do?

If he's incapable of doing anything, he should also be incapable of lying for them.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Bruemath(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Jfyzee: 1:04am On May 09, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
in your foolish reasoning l kinda smell nonsensity here..

Mr Ewumerije - It is obvious your brain is located in your anus.. reason you lack common sense.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by 2016v2017: 1:21am On May 09, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/993791565133991936
may Almighty God bless you.
Osinbajo is more than a bloody hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.