Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me (1547 Views)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by z11111: 11:50am On May 09, 2018
Good Day LS,

I want to remain anonymous. I am furious and sad and disappointed by what happened and the way my family especially my brother is treating the matter. My eldest brother who is like 9 years older than me is engaged to this Edo lady. They have been dating for about three years and they plan to get married this year. The lady is nice to me so I have no cause to dislike her even though I feel like she is a fake girl. She likes all things fake,very materialistic too. I lost my parents when I was two years old so my eldest brother has been like the one taking care of all of us ,i.e,me and my other sister. We lived with him all through and when he told us he wanted to get married,he said he would rent a place close to his house so we can still be close. I dont like the idea but it seems like its his fiance trying to push us aside. Well,me and my sister talked about it and we just wanted what is best for our brother.

Last week,I was in my brother's house. I came back from school feeling quite tired so I went straight to bed. Around 9pm,someone came into my room and it was Toju,my brother's fiancee's brother. He comes around sometimes when he is in town. He is a student at UNN. I attend ESUT here in Enugu. My sister is doing her NYSC in Ondo. He told me he came in and no body has been at home that he is hungry. That was when I noticed that my brother was not back. I said ok and I went to the kitchen to make him food. I finished and served him food. I then called my brother who told me that he was coming back late. I told him I kept food for him in the microwave. I then went to sleep.

Not up to 30mins later,someone came into my room again. It was

....read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-violated-in-my-brothers-house-and-he-refused-to-protect-me/

1 Like

Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Samuelgr8: 4:34pm On May 19, 2018
i feel your pain and it sad the way ur bros handled the matter.
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
somebody should paste the full story here. this guy thinks he is sharp
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Ojuri20: 5:39pm On May 19, 2018
you're not serious op, you must finished what you started because I'm not gonna click on that link and I must read up the story.

1 Like

Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2018
This story is somewhat disturbing, but delicate to handle because lifeline for survival is involved here. If the guy is reported and the cord of family is severed, how are you going to survive....at this this stage, I am confused.
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by itsMrIke(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2018
***Continuation***

Not up to 30mins later,someone came into my room again. It was Toju again. Before I could ask him what he wanted this time,he came on me and started to touch me inappropriately. I was shocked and began to fight him. But clearly,he knew what he wanted and being more powerful than me,he is tall and big. He over powered me not too long and before I knew it,he was r*ping me. I wanted to die. I just wanted to die. He finished after a few minutes and started to beg me,saying it was the devil. I just lay there,seeing blood around me,I was too shocked and too traumatized. I cried and cried and it seemed like the night mare didnt want to go away. I locked my door when I noticed Toju had left. I cried more ,I dont know when I fell asleep. I woke up around 2am and went to check my brother. He was sleeping,I woke him up and told him what happened. I showed him the blood and my body.

Immediately,my brother went to Toju’s room and began to beat him up. It was a horrible night. The next morning,his fiancee rushed in from Onitsha. We told her what happened and she was crying and begging. I was treated in the hospital in the morning.I asked my brother why he didnt report to the police but he told me not to worry that he is trying to protect me from the stigma of being a r*pe victim. But I dont care about stigma. I want Toju to pay for this injustice done to me. Its been over a week now and my brother still insists on not reporting to the police. He actually said if I reported by myself,he would disown me as his sister for life.

I know its the fiancee that is behind all this. What is more annoying is that,they have carried on their wedding planning as if nothing happened. They are talking about their traditional wedding this coming July. I feel so pained. My brother says its cos I dont want him to marry this his fiancee that is why I am insisting on reporting her brother. How my brother would still even want to marry this lady who’s brother took away my virginity is mind boggling. For the first time in many years,I wished my parents were alive to fight for me. My brother has forbidden me to tell any of my uncles or aunties what happened. I feel so betrayed by my brother. The one who is supposed to protect me.

Right now,I need help because I have been having suicidal thoughts. I want justice or I will take my life. Should I go and report the matter myself? I am 19 years old,I am old enough to speak for myself. But if I do and my brother disowns me,how do I live? Maybe it is better to die. Maybe ….please help me.

Anonymous,

Enugu
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Samuelgr8: 7:55pm On May 19, 2018
That a valid point. but offender not seeing seeing it from that point cos she already resent the in-law to be family
adeniyisamuel59:
This story is somewhat disturbing, but delicate to handle because lifeline for survival is involved here. If the guy is reported and the cord of family is severed, how are you going to survive....at this this stage, I am confused.
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by fancy4eve(f): 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
Eleyi gidigon........i cn feel ur pain, will suggest u leave vengeance to God, since ur bro said he will turn his back on u, just 4get about it nd move on, I believe karma nd I know it will surely visit him sumday.
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by pedrilo: 5:18am On May 20, 2018
Ur bros happiness will be shattered... obviously he is not happy abt wat toju did hence d beating. Pls take toju as ur step broda, the matter is really complicated. Sha
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by princeSammyz: 6:28am On May 20, 2018
It takes extra caution to kill a snake in the clay the clay pot. He ijs just between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2018
Rape is a crime that should be punished

However, before proceeding with making a formal complaint I hope the victim is ready for the public scrutiny that will come with it undecided
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by z11111: 11:32am On May 20, 2018
I think thats what the brother is trying to avoid but if she is cool with it ,they can report to the police .

Kobicove:
Rape is a crime that should be punished

However, before proceeding with making a formal complaint I hope the victim is ready for the public scrutiny that will come with it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? / Can Any Lady Make Me Understand????....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.