Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition (1624 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Ridbaay: 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
thought you are dating her already
atall , I mean 'acting' like a boyfriend already
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2018
Ridbaay:
atall , I mean 'acting' like a boyfriend already
just be yourself and try to understand what she really wants
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Josh64(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
President of your household I presume?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2018
Josh64:
President of your household I presume?
of Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2018
Ridbaay:
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?

After now you will come back here and tell us how she break your heart tongue you will not go and rest now she is telling you that she is not ready for a relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help / Man Like Ned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.