Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! (3971 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Kumar4india: 10:41am On May 11, 2018
Good Morning Jzhane,

Please I need your help and advice my sister. I don't know where I went wrong but my husband is not talking to me. And this has been almost four days now. My husband is a fun loving husband and father just like me. In our five years of marriage,there has never a day we went without speaking with each other no matter the level of disagreement.

What happened is that about two weeks ago,we were both in bed around 9.30pm or so. I was reading a book and he was on his phone. Immediately I heard him say: Sh*t...damn!...I turned and asked him what was the matter. He said nothing. Just that he saw some ugly picture online. I asked to see the picture and he said its graphic and he knows I hate to see graphic pictures. So I told him I will pass in that case. He then asked me for my phone. I asked him for what,he said he needs to get someone's no. I gave it to him and he took it,pretended to be taking a number and passed it back to me. Later on,a few minutes before I fell asleep,I went through my phone like I normally do for any last minute notification for the day. It was then I saw the .....

....read and comment on full story @

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wont-talk-but-i-find-it-hard-to-believe-nothing-happened/
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Olifiz(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2018
Pals continue reading from here......we r loyal to Oga Seun. grin

It was then I saw the picture!
It was a nude picture of my neighbor’s wife and it was saved in my picture drive. The picture had a description:”come and get it baby”. Immediately I screamed in shock. I was like what is this? How did this get into my phone? Then my husband looked at me and said,I thought I deleted this,oh crap. I mean,what da….?!!********. I asked my husband how the hell the picture got to me and he said our neighbor accidentally forwarded it to him. As he was trying to delete it,he also mistakenly sent it to me in error. He thought he had deleted it when he took my phone earlier on. What he didn’t know is that all pictures and videos that come to my phone save in more than one place. This one saved in my phone drive. The next question I had was: what kind of accidental action is this,how and when did my husband start having her no. And they now talk on whats app?

My husband said he has her no cos she called him once to come and move his car one day. Since then,her no has been on his phone cos he saved it for any emergency situation like if he needs to move the car. I was not satisfied with his explanation. I was angry and we actually argued about this until we both slept off. The next day,I couldn’t hold my anger,I went to meet this lady and warned her never to try the rubbish she did by sending her nude picture to my husband. I threatened to report her to her husband if she tried it again. Strangely,she laughed and said,really,so he told you it was an accident?…ok o…hahaha.

My sister,I abused her again and again. I called her husband snatcher and all kinds of imprint able names. Well,apparently,she told my husband cos when he got back he was in a serious rage. We had the biggest fight of our entire marriage. He accused me of not trusting him. He said the lady was just messing with me by laughing. I told him if he is saying the truth,then both of us should confront her together. I even suggested we involve her husband. This really angered my husband and since that day,he has not spoken to me directly. I greet him,he refuses to answer.He does not even eat the food I make for him.

Please tell me,what have I done? Where did I go wrong? Is it not obvious that between my husband and this woman,somebody is lying? Instead of my husband to open up and tell me the truth,which I am prepared to forgive if he made a mistake,he is busy keeping malice with me. I feel strongly to approach this woman’s husband but I fear this might aggravate the issue. So please help me ask your readers,what should I do? Am I the one to beg my husband for forgiveness when he is the one that caused all this problems? If he was not hiding anything,why did he delete the picture the first time without telling me? Cos to me,that would have been a sign of his sincerity. I would have actually believed him then that the picture was sent in error.

Please advice me. I dont like this continued silent treatment from my husband but I am also very angry about the whole situation. There is a possibility that something is going on between my husband and this woman. How do I address that? And how do I make things go back to the way they were before all this trouble began?

Use another name when posting this please. God bless you my sister.

Odion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by oshe11: 10:58am On May 11, 2018
How can I advice U wen U aint on Nairaland.......

Just know your husband has or is abt to eat that NUNU

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Brooke60(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2018
Olifiz:

It was a nude picture of my neighbor’s wife and it was saved in my picture drive. The picture had a description:”come and get it baby”. Immediately I screamed in shock. I was like what is this? How did this get into my phone? Then my husband looked at me and said,I thought I deleted this,oh crap. I mean,what da….?!!********. I asked my husband how the hell the picture got to me and he said our neighbor accidentally forwarded it to him. As he was trying to delete it,he also mistakenly sent it to me in error. He thought he had deleted it when he took my phone earlier on. What he didn’t know is that all pictures and videos that come to my phone save in more than one place. This one saved in my phone drive. The next question I had was: what kind of accidental action is this,how and when did my husband start having her no. And they now talk on whats app?

My husband said he has her no cos she called him once to come and move his car one day. Since then,her no has been on his phone cos he saved it for any emergency situation like if he needs to move the car. I was not satisfied with his explanation. I was angry and we actually argued about this until we both slept off. The next day,I couldn’t hold my anger,I went to meet this lady and warned her never to try the rubbish she did by sending her nude picture to my husband. I threatened to report her to her husband if she tried it again. Strangely,she laughed and said,really,so he told you it was an accident?…ok o…hahaha.

My sister,I abused her again and again. I called her husband snatcher and all kinds of imprint able names. Well,apparently,she told my husband cos when he got back he was in a serious rage. We had the biggest fight of our entire marriage. He accused me of not trusting him. He said the lady was just messing with me by laughing. I told him if he is saying the truth,then both of us should confront her together. I even suggested we involve her husband. This really angered my husband and since that day,he has not spoken to me directly. I greet him,he refuses to answer.He does not even eat the food I make for him.

Please tell me,what have I done? Where did I go wrong? Is it not obvious that between my husband and this woman,somebody is lying? Instead of my husband to open up and tell me the truth,which I am prepared to forgive if he made a mistake,he is busy keeping malice with me. I feel strongly to approach this woman’s husband but I fear this might aggravate the issue. So please help me ask your readers,what should I do? Am I the one to beg my husband for forgiveness when he is the one that caused all this problems? If he was not hiding anything,why did he delete the picture the first time without telling me? Cos to me,that would have been a sign of his sincerity. I would have actually believed him then that the picture was sent in error.

Please advice me. I dont like this continued silent treatment from my husband but I am also very angry about the whole situation. There is a possibility that something is going on between my husband and this woman. How do I address that? And how do I make things go back to the way they were before all this trouble began?

Odion
Thank you joor cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by dominique(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2018
Where do these livelystones people get their stories from sef? Are they that popular that all these pepple will be going there to post personal stories? I see their storues as coćk and bull works of fiction sha

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Olifiz(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2018
Brooke60:
Thank you joor cheesy cheesy

You welcome
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by SoapQueen(f): 3:04pm On May 11, 2018
Abeg, report to her husband jor! Lord knows I'm so scared shitless to tie the knots. The things people go through all in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
We will not advise unless she registers on NL and starts a new thread herself angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2018
Mtcheeeew...!!!
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by labanj1(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2018
All this cooked up stories, so your husband received nude picture and mistakenly forwarded it to your phone. Okay na.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Benbisco(f): 6:14pm On May 11, 2018
labanj1:
All this cooked up stories, so your husband received nude picture and mistakenly forwarded it to your phone. Okay na.

I tire o. Of all the contacts on his phone.

Abi we go say "God don catch am"? I think she missed the part where her phone beeped as the pix entered her phone.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by minexpo(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin ;Dbad market tongue

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2018
dominique:
Where do these livelystones people get their stories from sef? Are they that popular that all these pepple will be going there to post personal stories? I see their storues as coćk and bull works of fiction sha
God bless u. Same thing that talk2bella used to do. They cook up dumb stories

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Beke2020: 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
ednut1:
God bless u. Same thing that talk2bella used to do. They cook up dumb stories
Even if Jesus come again after all we have heard, people like u will still not believe. But some of u that are pretending secretly send stories. But we at straight, we keep out fans privacy cool
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
Olifiz:

Odion
Baddestgrin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Beke2020: 7:31pm On May 12, 2018
labanj1:
My friend, try and write a cooked up story make we see if u go even read ur own story let alone others grin
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Kumar4india: 8:41pm On May 12, 2018
Lovely
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by labanj1(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2018
Beke2020:
My friend, try and write a cooked up story make we see if u go even read ur own story let alone others grin
I no get talent for cooked up stories. I fit do other things.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Samuelgr8: 6:41pm On May 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
labanj1:

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Kumar4india: 10:34pm On May 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by z11111: 10:48pm On May 14, 2018
But you know how to attack other stories ? You see your life. Cooked story you cannot write. Uncooked up story you cannot write. Raw story you cannot write. My friend go and sit down some where.

labanj1:

Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by z11111: 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
Clap for your self.
For your mind now, you are hero ?
Continue.

Olifiz:

Odion
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by labanj1(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2018
z11111:
But you know how to attack other stories ? You see your life. Cooked story you cannot write. Uncooked up story you cannot write. Raw story you cannot write. My friend go and sit down some where.

Who be dis one? Oga go and learn difference between criticism and attack. BTW which one looks like an attack between my comment on the thread and your reply to my comment.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Olifiz(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
z11111:

Clap for your self.
For your mind now, you are hero ?
Continue.

How’s posting the story suppose to make one feel like a hero? My brother no b so o.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by Kumar4india: 8:20am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by turpsylegend: 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by z11111: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! by z11111: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Pucci Commandments / Konji Curer !! African Lady With The Best Shaped Booty Shares This Sexy Photos / Nairaland Sexuality Section Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.