Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (7127 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by damsol(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2007
is dis a kind of a joke,abeg if its true,no try am ooooooooooo
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Bigjay(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2007
Ol'boy if she like you back enjoy your thing bo. No let im senior catch you o. wink
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by damsol(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
abegi,why cant u put ur self in his girlfriends position.imagine u had two sisters and u find out that ur elder sisters boyfriend is dating ur younger sister,how would u feel?
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by galatico(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2007
You better keep your eyes of her cause she is a NO GO AREA, so beware or do you want to loose both of them?
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by phoenixman: 2:15am On Jan 20, 2007
Of course he can have them both!!! he just have to be very smart about the whole thing.
Men have done it before so why cant he?
go ahead my brother. i encourage you. Do not hesitate nor think of consequences or it will cripple you into inaction.
Only the daring gets the desired prize. If you want her badly enough, then make your move.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by sisisisi(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2007
Good Luck
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by olugbon01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
phoenixman:

Of course he can have them both!!! he just have to be very smart about the whole thing.
Men have done it before so why cant he?
go ahead my brother. i encourage you. Do not hesitate nor think of consequences or it will cripple you into inaction.
Only the daring gets the desired prize. If you want her badly enough, then make your move.

Only those who are willing to take NOT JUST SIMPLE RISKS BUT DEADLY ONES MAKE IT REAL BIG, BUT BE CAREFUL AND THINK DEEPLY BEFORE TAKING ACTION. FOLLOW UR HEART. GOODLUCK. , [size=7pt]MAA JO LO MO N WEYIN RE
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by yme1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster
A WORD THEY Say is enough for the wise
back off, biko undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by vitool: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
put yourself in her shoes if you are female and that happened or if the both are your sister's, Just done do it, if u r no longer interested in ur girl friend back off and keep distance in that way u will be far enough from both.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Dclique(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster, You are very greedy. How many do you want. Just go ahead and take their mom sef.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Dclique(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster, You are very greedy. How many do you want. Just go ahead and take their mom sef.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by djeezy(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2009
no comment.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by echobee(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
bros u try,dont just dare,u they eat sister,u wan eat younger sister.u go purge o.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by olalekan1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
It seems you framed up this story.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by braine(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2009
The poster posted this thread 4years ago!!! Can't imagin people still replyin, d guy should be married with kids sef, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] / Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.