Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (96536 Views)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2018
jinka:

what about your daughter?

I need no daughter, just a son or two at most
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Odmic2839(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin

I can only fight for my wife.....with a gun though
in rickie's voice...... i get girl i go fight for, i get girl i go kill for, 50 girl on my default but na she be one you go queue for. Lol. Pray never to be in a situation like that broda. You will be totally helpless when this bad gang will do the needful infront of you. Only if you got two lives.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by grafixdon: 10:59am On May 12, 2018
Something more horrible happens to a friend. He got home from work, met his wife crying, asked her what happened, she said someone beat her up (my guy knows the guy).

My friend dropped his suitcase, boarded maruwa to avenge his wife beating, on his way he had an accident, trailer crushed the maruwa and he died on the spot. Brain spattered on the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Octaves(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2018
jaychubi:
See his small prick self angry angry angry
wait for it to rise, then comment again �
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
The three ladies I can fight for are
My mother
My wife
My only sister

Any other stupid girl should go to hell

Make no mistake only if my wife is a mother
Aside that the odds are 80.1 for me to dare

My mother Yes
My sister. Yes
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2018
�� This one weak me o
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Rmpopman: 11:51am On May 12, 2018
are you sure this is real cause e bi like making...and even d guy go don faint with the level of blood wey i dey see so, d lady sef tears no fall from her eye and even her makeup no clean commit she still remember to take picssss.......All dis things na bobo jor.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by engrjacuzzi: 11:56am On May 12, 2018
the lady has "666" mark of the beast on her forehead.... end time girlfriend
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by funshint(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2018
Not real...this shld be from a movie set
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by 1stNumeroUno: 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
So, na selfie bi the next thing? Dem no sabi road to clinic? Yeye guy, dey claim Spartacus for ordinary girlfriend...not even fiance.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Bishopsgate(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Fake pic and story. Please look well at that guy's head. It's make up. Dem try but e remain small
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by hisMrs(f): 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
This photo doesn't look real. It is real, the geh did not have sense
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by smashad(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2018
that is not blood, I think its a wine or a kind of drink. look at the foam on the head it's not a cut please.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by hajipeters: 3:02pm On May 12, 2018
Looooolz....my fellas dat isnt a real pic.....gosh!!!
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Okoyeochapaul(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Guys can you do this for your girlfriend

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by carpmam: 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Headlesschicken post=67480961] undecided For that phucking face,smh.... N come to think of it d n!ggas d!ck looks like a phucking dwarf.... SMH... [/gay
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by carpmam: 9:17pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=carpmam post=67508624][/quote]G
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by kazyhm(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2018
.....and nothing do her makeover ?....

That boy stipidity is second to none
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by bonccobon(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The terrible looking girl should have rushed him to hospital

Looooooooooooool
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by mrbyron(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
LivingFree:

No... it's his elbow shocked

And dead rat came back as Pluto undecided

Dry undecided
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
mrbyron:

Dry undecided

Moist undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.